collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Princess Luna & Celestia pre-order @ Hot Topic! Arriving November  (Read 69111 times)

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
Re: Funko Princess Luna & Celestia pre-order @ Hot Topic! Arriving November
« Reply #525 on: December 17, 2014, 01:15:59 PM »
Got my ponies!!!! Videos going up and pictures on my instagram soon!
Awesome, my 2 original orders shipped , one yesterday and 1 today
I still have a couple lunas that did not shipped with the other items I purchased there . hope I still get them
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 09:50:56 PM by HoustonCollector72 »
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: December 17, 2014, 01:28:40 PM »
If you had a partial order shipment previously, I would get in touch with Hot Topic and find out a bit more.  I had purchased one of the Eraseez packs and Luna, and the Eraseez shipped separately but it seemed like Luna was just sitting there with nothing happening.  I called and they told me she had been shipped and that she should be here on Saturday!  I still never received an e-mail or anything that she has shipped, so even though calling their support is a little annoying, it may help and offer more info!

No, my order only contains Luna and Celestia and I'm not going to make an international phone call to them, because it might end up costing me more than the figures. I did message them, but based on their track record, if I'm lucky, I might get some kind of answer just before Christmas.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #527 on: December 17, 2014, 01:52:55 PM »
First order arrived. Love them seriously they are amazing, all decent paint jobs from first glance, no broken tails or anything out of a ton of ponies, no glitter Lunaa, but three glitter Celestias?! Glad I got my Luna on ebay, but I needed an upgrade hopefully I can find one in store. thrilled to be complete just need a glitter Luna upgrade and I'm happy :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

l3lackrosez26

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #528 on: December 17, 2014, 02:38:15 PM »
My status now says shipped and my CC has been charged.  Does anyone know where these ship out of?  I saw something that said there was a HT warehouse in Tennessee, which should make for 1-day shipping to my store.  I'm really hoping to get them by the weekend!

Offline Alipes

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • Custom and Diorama Photo Gallery
« Reply #529 on: December 17, 2014, 02:40:53 PM »
If you had a partial order shipment previously, I would get in touch with Hot Topic and find out a bit more.  I had purchased one of the Eraseez packs and Luna, and the Eraseez shipped separately but it seemed like Luna was just sitting there with nothing happening.  I called and they told me she had been shipped and that she should be here on Saturday!  I still never received an e-mail or anything that she has shipped, so even though calling their support is a little annoying, it may help and offer more info!

No, my order only contains Luna and Celestia and I'm not going to make an international phone call to them, because it might end up costing me more than the figures. I did message them, but based on their track record, if I'm lucky, I might get some kind of answer just before Christmas.

Ahh, I understand.  I'm sorry to hear they've been so unhelpful to you, I'm sure that's frustrating!  :hug:

Niksilp

« Reply #530 on: December 17, 2014, 03:50:22 PM »
No tracking number on my order, but they have at least finally charged my PayPal account. Hoping they arrive soon, though no matter what it'll be too late for me to send a Luna and Celestia to my best friend as part of her Christmas gifts. :/

Offline Ionn

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Horse Shaped Object Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: December 17, 2014, 05:04:10 PM »
My two arrived today & I just wanna gush on how nice they are in person! For mass produced figures that have to not only attempt to translate 2D to 3D but adhere to manufacturing & packaging constraints Funko did a banner job on this pair, IMHO. I noticed Celly has the inner surfaces of her wings sculpted too; the lack of that on PTS (& Luna) bugs me.

Offline SailorEarth

• Xena: Warrior Pony
  • Trade Count: (+165)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I have many skills
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cosplaycassie.com
« Reply #532 on: December 17, 2014, 05:40:11 PM »
Still no activity on my order or on my CC. I sent HT an email a couple weeks ago to make sure I was good to go but I got a pretty generic reply on Dec 4th about vendor delays and whatnot. I just messaged them via FB so hopefully they can reassure me that my figures will eventually arrive lol.

Wish List~Pony Sales
Thanks Lina & Rainbowjuice for my adoptables!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: December 17, 2014, 06:38:16 PM »
Still no activity on my order or on my CC. I sent HT an email a couple weeks ago to make sure I was good to go but I got a pretty generic reply on Dec 4th about vendor delays and whatnot. I just messaged them via FB so hopefully they can reassure me that my figures will eventually arrive lol.
They should give you a definite answer through Facebook, for sure.  I messaged them soon after my CC was charged and they replied that my order would be in on the 20th.  Well... I picked it up yesterday, but at least they gave me an answer!  :lol:
Instagram / Want List

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: December 17, 2014, 08:45:21 PM »
Wondering how HT sent out my order.  Strapped to the back of a snail, perhaps.  -_-

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #535 on: December 17, 2014, 08:50:47 PM »
First order arrived. Love them seriously they are amazing, all decent paint jobs from first glance, no broken tails or anything out of a ton of ponies, no glitter Lunaa, but three glitter Celestias?! Glad I got my Luna on ebay, but I needed an upgrade hopefully I can find one in store. thrilled to be complete just need a glitter Luna upgrade and I'm happy :)

Aaaaah! D: so lucky!!! I wish I had the $ to make big orders like that! *grabby hands glitter celestia*

Offline Charmypony

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: December 18, 2014, 12:12:33 AM »

I'm just imaging the postman when he come to your house with your order... :lol:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #537 on: December 18, 2014, 07:54:17 AM »
Guys!!!!! I won a glitter Pinkie Pie for $31 last night!! :frolic: its going to be a pressie for my husband!!! Im SO happy to finally own one at a very good price! I see the for $50-$80 on evilbay, so I feel like I got quite a deal! I hardly see them anymore.

On a fun note I am going up to HotTopic today to check out the new funkos in person!!! I have a feeling my husband will get me them so i wont buy them. Im over excited about Luna!!!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #538 on: December 18, 2014, 08:00:51 AM »
Guys!!!!! I won a glitter Pinkie Pie for $31 last night!! :frolic: its going to be a pressie for my husband!!! Im SO happy to finally own one at a very good price! I see the for $50-$80 on evilbay, so I feel like I got quite a deal! I hardly see them anymore.

On a fun note I am going up to HotTopic today to check out the new funkos in person!!! I have a feeling my husband will get me them so i wont buy them. Im over excited about Luna!!!
  Congrats :)
I saw that Pinkie :)
It was a good deal ,I was about to bid, but then I remember that the glitters I need are :blush: :blush: Luna and Celestia :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: December 18, 2014, 08:55:17 AM »

I got her for $40 at a convention and even then she was hard to find!  So yeah, you got an amazing deal. Congrats!

I'm resisting the urge to bid on a glitter Celestia on eBay. Living on the east coast kinda sucks right now since we don't have Luna and Celestia on the shelves anywhere yet.  :lol:
Instagram / Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal