collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Manga, anime, anime figure, kawaii goods collections!  (Read 8362 times)

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Manga, anime, anime figure, kawaii goods collections!
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2015, 06:20:23 AM »
My nendoroid knock-offs aka things that cat likes to knock off the shelf:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2015, 08:45:01 AM »
^ I thought you meant those were bootlegs for a second! I was like, "oooo I better get back on ebay becaus they look gooood!" xD

Post Merge: April 03, 2015, 09:10:25 AM

Well, I have a bootleg Snow Miku figma! I think she is very very cute...for a bootie  :blush:
I posted this picture up of her around Xmas...

and I have a zelda and Minish takara mini  :blush:

I used to collect Iwako erasers but I lost them.... LOL they are in a jar somewhere!

« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 09:10:25 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2015, 09:59:26 AM »
^ I thought you meant those were bootlegs for a second! I was like, "oooo I better get back on ebay becaus they look gooood!" xD

They are bootlegs :) The Petit Nendoroids certainly (you can tell from the rough plastic on the hair, the poor painting and the shiny finish. I own a few of the genuine things and the difference is pretty striking), not sure about the larger ones. Bootlegs are pretty hit and miss as to whether they'll look half-decent or not, especially as many of them are supposedly made from the actual moulds for the real products that have been stolen from the factories. Some bootlegs are adoreably horrific looking :lol: but recently as the bootleggers have realised more people are wising to the differences, they're trying harder to make them look more like the real product, rather than hilarious mishaps.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Princess Lala

« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2015, 11:14:12 AM »

They are bootlegs :) The Petit Nendoroids certainly (you can tell from the rough plastic on the hair, the poor painting and the shiny finish. I own a few of the genuine things and the difference is pretty striking), not sure about the larger ones. Bootlegs are pretty hit and miss as to whether they'll look half-decent or not, especially as many of them are supposedly made from the actual moulds for the real products that have been stolen from the factories. Some bootlegs are adoreably horrific looking :lol: but recently as the bootleggers have realised more people are wising to the differences, they're trying harder to make them look more like the real product, rather than hilarious mishaps.

Omg SERIOUSLY!?? Those look sooo good! /)@_@(\ The OP must tell me what seller she got them from!!! Ive seen the Miku Sakura nendoroid bootie in person and she looks fabulous! :)

Post Merge: April 03, 2015, 11:21:24 AM

Ooo also Cupidstrikes, who is the figure you got of the magical girl with the blonde hair!?? Shes a cutie!!! ^ͺ^  My husband LOVES your Yoko too btw!!!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 11:21:24 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2015, 12:16:18 PM »

Omg SERIOUSLY!?? Those look sooo good! /)@_@(\ The OP must tell me what seller she got them from!!! Ive seen the Miku Sakura nendoroid bootie in person and she looks fabulous! :)

Ooo also Cupidstrikes, who is the figure you got of the magical girl with the blonde hair!?? Shes a cutie!!! ^ͺ^  My husband LOVES your Yoko too btw!!!

To be honest, you can pick up the real deal for a couple of £/$ (I have both Sayakas and Mami in her uniform and they cost something like 400yen each which is about $3) :) The bootlegs are probably more expensive!

Which blonde girl? I have a few :lol: I'm not sure who you mean by Yoko, either (Littner? The girl from TTGL?) ^^; Do you mean the one in the green hoodie and denim shorts?
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2015, 07:26:06 PM »
Finally got round to taking some new photos of my anime figures/dolls :) Excuse the small Kyubey army I seem to have...

« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 07:29:43 PM by Carrehz »

Princess Lala

« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2015, 12:27:15 AM »

To be honest, you can pick up the real deal for a couple of £/$ (I have both Sayakas and Mami in her uniform and they cost something like 400yen each which is about $3) :) The bootlegs are probably more expensive!

Which blonde girl? I have a few :lol: I'm not sure who you mean by Yoko, either (Littner? The girl from TTGL?) ^^; Do you mean the one in the green hoodie and denim shorts?

I had a better look at your pictures LOL i swore the redhead in the black outfit was Yoko from Gurren Lagnnon but i guess its a different girl!  ^^; it kind of looks like her though! He wears a similar outfit.

The blonde magical girl with the staff in the pink dress with the feathery things on her ears! She is SO cute! :D Shes the one next to cardcaptor Sakura!

Oooo which website can I get them that cheap!? :D
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 12:30:01 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 06, 2015, 01:38:39 AM »

I had a better look at your pictures LOL i swore the redhead in the black outfit was Yoko from Gurren Lagnnon but i guess its a different girl!  ^^; it kind of looks like her though! He wears a similar outfit.

The blonde magical girl with the staff in the pink dress with the feathery things on her ears! She is SO cute! :D Shes the one next to cardcaptor Sakura!

Oooo which website can I get them that cheap!? :D

Oh! That's Airi Ban from Devil Survivor 2 :) Sorry, that photo is kind of bad as the bookcase is much taller than me ahaha

That's Illya/Illyasviel von Einzbern. She's primarily from Fate/Stay Night but this particular outfit is from a spin-off anime called "Fate/Kalied Liner Prisma Illya" where she's a magical girl :lol: Fate/Stay Night, and the Fate series in general is quite....dark and depressing, and there is quite a bit of fanservice and such, as fair warning.

The store "Auc-terraformer" on Rakuten has them fairly often, if you search "Madoka" they should come up. The price can fluctuate but if you wait a bit they should go back down in price :)

Princess Lala

« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2015, 06:10:15 AM »
Woooah I i think I actually watched Fate/Stay Night! Thats the anime with the girl king Arthur, right!? I didnt recognize her at all in those pink magical girl clothies!!! Im in love with her! <3

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2015, 06:56:34 AM »
Lol yes they are bootlegs AND the cat knocks them off. I'm cheap. Lol. I'm pretty sure the entire set of minus came from a seller on Amazon. I think I only spent like $20 for all. Has any seen the anime my big ones are from? One is from Date-a-Live. I forget what Icarus is from and Flandre is from the touhou project games. I bought them bc I liked them but haven't seen the anime or played the game. Has anyone here?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 07:00:16 AM by SummerSkye »

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2015, 07:17:40 AM »
Icarus needs nymph! Shes from sora no otoshimono

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2015, 12:39:23 PM »
Woooah I i think I actually watched Fate/Stay Night! Thats the anime with the girl king Arthur, right!? I didnt recognize her at all in those pink magical girl clothies!!! Im in love with her! <3

It is, yes :) THere is a prequel anime called Fate/Zero and Ufotable are currently producing a new Fate/Stay Night anime following the Unlimited Blade Works route.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2015, 02:49:45 PM »
So far I've been good about not purchasing any Vocaloid figures, but there are just so many that I want! Since I'm moving, BTW, I have added a bunch of pictures of my collections on my Instagram (see link in my sig). I want to have a record of how I had things set up in my old house, even though I am going to do a totally new arrangement after I move (I will probably be using the master bedroom as my toy room/library! It's huge, but as a single person I can sleep in the smaller room and have the larger room for showing guests all of my stuff!).

Here are a select few pictures of the stuff that I have since mostly packed: :sad:

My small collection of Kawaii Crush (on top of other dolls in a box)!

Play Magazine was the best magazine of all time. I have several years worth of issues from them, but I would probably buy issues I don't have if I found any. RIP Play Magazine! (They mostly focused on J-RPGs and lesser known gems, which was more my niche).

Some of my Tokidoki Unocornos, gathering in a herd to get ready for the big migration (well, big for them)!

Some video game character figures.

One of the many Anime key chains that I have hanging in my kitchen!

A giant Christmas Hello Kitty! I am actually about to head to Walgreens to see if they still have the Easter one -- and if it's on clearance. Fingers crossed!

And like I said, tons more pictures on my actual Instagram account. :D

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2015, 06:23:13 PM »
Does anyone like Nemuneko? I LOVE them! I have these two, but they're taking up too much space...so I'm selling them and getting a fat orange one to take their place. But they're SO CUTE!

People have a whole bunch of different types so I was curious if anyone around here had any.

Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal