collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Manga, anime, anime figure, kawaii goods collections!  (Read 8444 times)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Re: Manga, anime, anime figure, kawaii goods collections!
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2015, 02:49:43 PM »
Awww, MilkyTaroMochi -- I love your story about Pidgeot and Dragonair. :D

I really want some Nendoroids, but I haven't gotten any yet. I have my eye on some of the Vocaloid ones. But they do make a few Nintendo Nendoroids, so maybe you're right, CupidStrikes, and Nintendo is being a little more lenient with their licensing? I have a whole bunch of officially licensed LoZ figures that I think were made by smaller companies.

I just want Brock as a Pop! figure. That would be awesome. Though Misty and any of the newer characters would be cool, too. And would it be asking too much for Team Rocket (it WOULD be asking too much for Team Aqua characters, but oh well).

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2015, 03:44:03 PM »
Awww, MilkyTaroMochi -- I love your story about Pidgeot and Dragonair. :D

I really want some Nendoroids, but I haven't gotten any yet. I have my eye on some of the Vocaloid ones. But they do make a few Nintendo Nendoroids, so maybe you're right, CupidStrikes, and Nintendo is being a little more lenient with their licensing? I have a whole bunch of officially licensed LoZ figures that I think were made by smaller companies.

I just want Brock as a Pop! figure. That would be awesome. Though Misty and any of the newer characters would be cool, too. And would it be asking too much for Team Rocket (it WOULD be asking too much for Team Aqua characters, but oh well).
hehe, thank you! :D i am happy that I still have those two after all these years!

I started collecting them nearly a year ago, and I am getting addicted! They are too much fun! I do hope that Nintendo releases more Nendoroids of their characters - i woudl flip out if they made a Nendo of Peach and Rosalina. Or a Bowser one - he would be so cute. xD
One of the downsides of getting official non-anime liscened Nendoroids is that some companies wont let them be sold outside of Japan stores (or JPN itself). It happened recently with the Darth Vader and Frozen's Elsa nendoroids.
For Elsa, I have a gut feeling that she may eventually be released in the States like how P-Trainer was for the U.S. Pokemon Center store.

And if they made Pokemon Funko Pops, they would be foolish NOT to have Team Rocket ones. xD I'd totally get a James one if they made him - he is my favorite of the original human characters.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2015, 03:48:21 PM »
unfortunately most of my collection is still in tx so no pictures yet :(

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2015, 03:52:21 PM »
And if they made Pokemon Funko Pops, they would be foolish NOT to have Team Rocket ones. xD I'd totally get a James one if they made him - he is my favorite of the original human characters.
Ah, we can dream! I'd be right on getting any Team Rocket ones they released! Jesse, James, Grunts, other partners (Like Butch and Cassidy) -- just not meowth. He kinda annoys me.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2015, 08:49:40 PM »
I recently added pictures of my key chain collection to my Instagram (along with a whole bunch of other collection photos). I'm too tired to upload them and show them on here, but you can see them if you click the link to my IG account in my sig! :)

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2015, 08:51:30 PM »
I recently added pictures of my key chain collection to my Instagram (along with a whole bunch of other collection photos). I'm too tired to upload them and show them on here, but you can see them if you click the link to my IG account in my sig! :)

I like it!!! Also, I wish I were local- I'd totally come help pack up your collecting and catalogue it! I love cleaning ponies, too ^^
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2015, 08:56:13 PM »

I like it!!! Also, I wish I were local- I'd totally come help pack up your collecting and catalogue it! I love cleaning ponies, too ^^
Lol, that would be awesome! I need willing helpers. :D I'm trying to get my friend to bring her two kids with her to visit and help catalog. Both kids like ponies, but, being kids, they have short attention spans. ;)

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2015, 08:58:27 PM »
I want a James Funko figure with growlith...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2015, 03:27:00 PM »
I got some new figures :D

The shelf of Magical Girl (and Hibiki and Archer)

Megucas (Godoka and Akuma Homura are chilling out on another plane of existence  shelf)

Aaaand the shelf of "I really need some risers but this shelf is also not as high as I'd like I'm really sorry Rei"

Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2015, 08:10:17 PM »
Pokemon mini-Gashapon machines. Love that they actually work, too!

oh gosh they're so cuuute, where did you get them from?! :O

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2015, 09:58:30 PM »
Pokemon mini-Gashapon machines. Love that they actually work, too!

oh gosh they're so cuuute, where did you get them from?! :O
I got them from eBay! I found a really good deal from a seller selling the whole set for around $24. :D

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2015, 06:35:38 AM »
I shouldnt have looked at this threeeaaaddd! D:

Here I am telling myself NO Madoka Magica, Miku, or Sailor Moon figures for me since I have TOO much stuff I already collect... BUT this thread isnt helping, especially since my Akon is in 2 months!!!! MUST BUY EVERYTHING!!!!!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2015, 07:08:16 AM »

Here I am telling myself NO Madoka Magica, Miku, or Sailor Moon figures for me since I have TOO much stuff I already collect... BUT this thread isnt helping, especially since my Akon is in 2 months!!!! MUST BUY EVERYTHING!!!!!

yessss...! buy it all XD

I have a set of Miku nendoroids that I should photograph one day. Maybe after I purchase the newest Snow Miku. She's so stinking cuuuute.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2015, 02:01:28 PM »

yessss...! buy it all XD

I have a set of Miku nendoroids that I should photograph one day. Maybe after I purchase the newest Snow Miku. She's so stinking cuuuute.
I preordered the nendoroid of this year's Snow Miku. Hate that I have to wait until July for her to arrive. xD:
I wanna get figmas and nendos of the other Volcaloids. I had been eyeing. Gakuto(?) and Kaito for the longest.  I hope they make one of IA sometime - she is really pretty.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2015, 02:19:47 PM »

yessss...! buy it all XD

I preordered the nendoroid of this year's Snow Miku. Hate that I have to wait until July for her to arrive. xD:
I wanna get figmas and nendos of the other Volcaloids. I had been eyeing. Gakuto(?) and Kaito for the longest.  I hope they make one of IA sometime - she is really pretty.

The Snow Mikus are ridiculously adorable. I already own the past two years and have this year's pre-ordered (sob waiting until July too. Each year I tell myself I should suck it up and import one of the Wonfest ones...). I have Gakupo's Nendoroid and have Senbonzakura Miku ordered. No Vocaloids, I told myself. No Miku. Sigh. I even caved and ordered a Saber prize figure (to balance out all the Rin I'll have soon....)

She says and is running out of room :l
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal