collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Manga, anime, anime figure, kawaii goods collections!  (Read 8441 times)

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
Re: Manga, anime, anime figure, kawaii goods collections!
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2015, 09:16:50 PM »
So cute, Fennekin and Sylveon. ^.^ And I love you have a Girls Memories Figure too!  I can't wait till Pluto and the rest of the senshi come out in that figure line, so pretty.
All my manga aren't in one place so no photos of that mess also in in the middle of moving but here is a shot of my small figure collection as I wait on my super sonico and cure happy to arrive. This is also by no means all my pokemon plushies

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2015, 06:20:32 PM »
I love anime, but pretty much collect figures of my favorite character only- that would be Grell Sutcliff from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler :) Have a small army of Grells! Will post a photo later :)

I have plush, figures, BL doujinshi, and commissioned artwork- it's my favorite collection, for my favorite red-haired psycho!
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2015, 12:06:33 AM »
I love Grell too in all his girlyness. And Lau.

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2015, 05:08:34 PM »
I love Kuroshitsuji too  ^.^ Do you guys keep up on the manga?
Oddly, for being one of my fav. series I don't think I have a solid fav. character. It'd probably be Ciel if I had to choose one. I'm so excited for the Kotobukiya figures coming out soon. Have you guys seen the Grell one yet? They're all pretty cool. I'll def. need Ciel at least XD
Yes, please show your Grell collection, MidnightMocha!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 02:43:53 PM by Flitter »

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2015, 06:59:17 PM »
Do you guys keep up on the manga?
I have only read a little of it but i watched seasons 1, 2 and book of circus  ^.^

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2015, 12:33:13 PM »
I love anime, but pretty much collect figures of my favorite character only- that would be Grell Sutcliff from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler :) Have a small army of Grells! Will post a photo later :)

I have plush, figures, BL doujinshi, and commissioned artwork- it's my favorite collection, for my favorite red-haired psycho!
I definitely need to see these photos. :D Grell is AWESOME! I don't think I have any Black Butler merch, but I would like a Grell keychain to go with my collection of Anime character keychains! (Which would probably be something I should post a picture of on here, come to think of it.)

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
Manga, anime, anime figure, kawaii goods collections!
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2015, 10:30:10 PM »
Oops sorry guys! I didn't realize Grell would be so popular!

I had to take a bunch of separate photos. Here is everything Grell that I own- including some William because I absolutely adore Grell and William as a couple...as you'll probably notice from one of the photos *coughblush* I actually used to have more stuff, but I pared it down to only the merch that I was absolutely in love with.

And yes, I have seen the new Kotobukiya figure and I need that Grell immediately. I will be visiting Japan this May, so if it is released by then, I will be scooping her up in person!

Grell is such a special, rich character- she is very near and dear to my heart. I love her like no other character!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 10:48:27 PM by MidnightMocha »

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2015, 10:47:40 PM »
Ohh I have some stuff to show. I don't have as much as some of you though.

Sorry about the nasty purple by the way! My phone has a damaged camera, hopefully you can still see everything well.

This is all my manga, a little over 200. I don't really read or collect anymore, and a majority of the series I have here are unfinished (either stopped producing, no english translations, or I stopped buying when I fell out of anime). My favorite series here are DOGS:Bullets & Carnage (including a japanese bundle dvd and manga) and Laon. Also FMA which kinda got me into this.
Below is a close-up of the plushies on the top shelf and a framed collection of things from my first anime convention haha.
Spoiler

And this is my small collection of figures bundled in with other little figures.

That blacked out one in the corner is Dante form DMC4

I stopped collecting anime/manga when I got into ponies. Not pictured is also a small collection of anime DVD's. but they're lumped in with my regular dvds and I don't feel like separating them, sorry!

The only series I still collect is DOGS:Bullets & Carnage, any others I only get if I find them at thrift stores. However, I hope to complete my higurashi manga series eventually.
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2015, 02:10:27 PM »
@ MidnightMocha -- so much cool Grell stuff! I really want one of the Funko Pop ones -- I was surprised to see that they had Black Butler characters when they are usually less focused on anime (like, come on -- where are the Pokemon Pop! figures?).

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2015, 11:13:41 AM »
@ MidnightMocha -- so much cool Grell stuff! I really want one of the Funko Pop ones -- I was surprised to see that they had Black Butler characters when they are usually less focused on anime (like, come on -- where are the Pokemon Pop! figures?).

Yeah, FUNKO really REALLY surprised me when they did Black Butler, but I guess it makes sense. Black Butler came out in about 2008, but didn't get an official, licensed US release until about 2013, and then it EXPLODED here. Then they licensed Book of Circus much quicker, so this happened. Not complaining one bit, makes me collecting more accessible when they make Grell stuff!

Offline Flitter

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2015, 11:36:34 AM »
Wonderful Grell collection, Midnight!
Squeeing over your dj covers. :inlove:

Bekuno, lovely manga shelf. You have a lot more than me!  :lol: I haven't read DOGS but I know I've flipped through some of the manga volumes a few times and admired the art.  XD

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2015, 11:50:42 AM »

Bekuno, lovely manga shelf. You have a lot more than me!  :lol: I haven't read DOGS but I know I've flipped through some of the manga volumes a few times and admired the art.  XD

Haha thank you! My boyfriend has had to translate most of them- poor, wonderful dear that he is XD

Offline Flitter

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2015, 12:43:23 PM »

Haha thank you! My boyfriend has had to translate most of them- poor, wonderful dear that he is XD
Hehe, what a wonderful bf he is to translate them for you!  :ohyeah:

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2015, 03:28:26 PM »

I imagine they can't afford the license or Nintendo won't let them have it - they seem to be a bit cagey with their licenses (given 99% of Pokemon merchandise is exclusive to the Pokemon Centres and that there aren't that many companies that produce official Pokemon merchandise, and those that do have done so for years - Banpresto, Bandai, Takara Tomy - and Funko are tiny compared to those companies, which might also contribute). Though, GSC have just begun releasing Pokemon Nendoroids, including a special US release for Red (though that hasn't stopped prices outside the US and Japan still being horrifying  :cry: ), so perhaps Nintendo is being more generous with their licenses...

I heard Funko will be producing Sailor Moon figures sometime in the future, so perhaps as they make more and more anime/JRPG characters Nintendo might come round. Though, I think Mario and Luigi would suit the POP! style much more than Ash or any of the other Pokemon characters though :lol:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 02:13:19 AM by CupidStrikes »
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2015, 12:07:27 AM »
Here's a few pictures of part of my anime/pokemon collection. xD I have a lot more "-Mon" figures what what's shown, but too lazy to dig through my closet to take a pic of everything. xD

My anime figure collection so far: I have also like....five or six figures Nendoroids/Figmas that I have pre-ordered already. xD

Pokemon mini-Gashapon machines. Love that they actually work, too!

My Pokemon figures that I have on display, plus some non-Pokemon "party crashers".  :P (random fun fact: The Pidgeot and Dragonair are my two favorite childhood figures, and I would pretend that Dragonair was a princess, Pidgeot was her knight, and that they were married. xD!)

And a bonus pic of my mini "shrine/collection/hoard/army" of my top three favorite Pokemon. :D
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal