collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Manga, anime, anime figure, kawaii goods collections!  (Read 8364 times)

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Manga, anime, anime figure, kawaii goods collections!
« on: October 25, 2014, 04:33:59 PM »
Do you collect anime/manga goods?

After several years of letting my interest fall by the wayside I'm starting to get back into wanting to collect these types of things again recently. I bought some manga & artbooks last month and have some figures I'm hoping to be able to save for & get soon.

What are you wanting to get? What series/types of things are you into?
Please show me your collections!
I'd also be interested to see general "kawaii" item collections.

Moonracer

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Manga, anime, anime figure, kawaii goods collections!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 04:56:11 PM »
I have a couple manga volumes on one of my shelves. These include: Sailor Moon, Dragonball, Doctor Slump, Cowboy Bebop, Slayers and Vampire Princess Miyu. I used to buy manga quite regularly in the past but I stopped doing so, because these can get quite expensive... I might start doing it soon however.

One of the manga's that's currently on my "wants" list is "Otoyomegatari" a.k.a "A Bride's Story" - so far I read a few chapters online and it's quite amazing. You should all give it a read.

As far as collectibles go, I have a couple manga buttons, but those are mostly unofficial. I also have a few old manga-related magazines as well as a few posters, some of which are hanging around my room (they're mostly from "Dragonball").

When it comes to merch I haven't bought any of the stuff, because either they're too expensive (like figmas and revoltech figures) or many of them are typically bootleg knock-offs imported from China.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 06:37:38 PM »
I do..... Sorta..... Not as much as I used to.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

kittyberry

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 06:48:57 PM »
i collect "kawaii" stuff like hello kitty, sugarbunnies, alpacasso, and tsuchineko, but that's about it. i never really got into anime/manga. i don't have a pic of everything together since i'm away from home, so i can't snap one for a couple weeks.

Gloomygirl777

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 07:20:13 PM »
While I don't have any manga...there is lots of anime at my house. My husband has always liked it and has a decent collection. We have all of Dragonball Z (my personal favorite....Goku :inlove:)........all of Naruto.....and almost caught up buying Naruto shippuden....We are on box set 16...I can't remember the new one that is out like 20 or 21. I know that doesn't sound like much but those box sets are super expensive even when you buy them used it adds up!

We just recently have sold some other series off like Dragonball GT, Full Metal Alchemist (I was sad to see it go), My Bride is a Mermaid, and a few others.  We only have 3 figures. Goku, Gohan, and Cell (who I won out of a crane machine..I am still quite proud of that). I think that once my husband gets all of Naruto he wants to get Bleach. I also had quite a few Hello Kitty plushies and stuff but have sold most of them by now. I still have my keroppi Build a Bear though. I can't part with him!!!

P.S. Also if you have Netflix we just recently watched Titan Fall (I think that is what it was called) and it was pretty good. A little different but I found it rather enjoyable.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 07:42:00 PM »
I like to collect stuff of my fav characters  :lovey:
Most of the manga, I read online because I do not have room for them

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2014, 08:18:03 PM »
Oooh!  I love hearing about other people's anime collections.  I'll post my stuff soon once I grab some pictures.  I have a couple of figures, a bunch of posters, some blind boxes, stickers, plushies, dvds, manga, some voice actor autographs, the list goes on!  I love my anime collection.  I also have some Alpaccassos.  Well, two of them are basically fakies but they hang out with my Alpaccassos anyway, lol.

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 08:02:14 AM »
I have small things here and there but not enough to be called a collection (though I do have a bit more Miku >> still not really enough io be called a collection)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 12:42:00 PM »
I have a collection of over 900 anime DVDs and 1,000 volumes of manga, but they are so disorganized right now that I don't really have a way of getting a picture of them. :/
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 03:02:59 PM »
Yeahhhhhh everything is in storage but we have dozens of wallscrolls, paper goods, toys, figures, DVDs, VHS, laser disc *grin*....

I would say over a thousand manga...   more than 7 TB of anime episodes... 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

EeveeMUA

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2014, 03:08:03 PM »
Ooh following this! I'll post some of my stuff when I get a chance! :)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2014, 04:24:33 PM »
I have a lot of manga and dvds, although for the former i have sold quite a bit of them. I still have quite a bit of plushies and fanart i have bought at conventions, along with most of the Pokemon and Digimon figures i bought when i was a kid.

I also have been really getting into anime figures, especially Nendoroids and figmas/figuarts. Too fun to take pictures of!! I have Cure Blossom, SAO Asuna, Sailor Venus, and Mewtwo right now. I'm actually waiting on two figures to be released that I preordered (CCS Sakura and Love Live's Kotori) and really debating on preordering another one in a few days (Devil/Goddess Homura, i believe?).

Heh, this topic is really making me want to find some ofm y other figurines and if i still have them.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2014, 08:30:58 PM »
Somewhat. I have a lot of Manga and DVDs, and I am in love with Tokidoki and Harajuku Lovers. :) I have a few anime based items, mostly key chains and little things like that. And I have a Zelda sticker on my car... and one Alpacasso. I usually don't buy figures because they're just so expensive! :( But I want so many of them. Oh, I do have a bunch of anime/video game wall scrolls, too. I'll have to post pictures when I get a chance. Some of this stuff is on my Instagram, though, so you can take a look at that for the time being... http://instagram.com/ringwraith10

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2014, 08:49:39 PM »
One of these days I'll get a good picture of them all, but I collect Chopper figures, from the One Piece anime/manga.  My fiance collects figures of the other characters, but my main focus is on that cute, little reindeer! :biggrin:

I also collect Pokemon figures, plushies and the Japanese trading cards.

I plan on getting the Sailor Moon Figuarts figures since those are relatively cheap, considering. Plus I don't have much in the way of Sailor Moon merch and it's a favorite of mine!  Speaking of magical girl anime/manga, I have a small Puella Magi Madoka Magica collection; a few Nenderoids of the girls, their soul gems on necklaces and rings, a Kyubey plush and tote bag, and I got collectible autographed prints when I went to see the movie last December during its American release.

I would like to get some Trigun merchandise, since that's my all-time favorite manga and anime. For now I just have the manga, and I also have lots of other manga that I've been collecting and reading for over 10 years now.

I have a few wall scrolls for Trigun and One Piece, but they're still at my grandparent's house in my old room. Once my fiance and I move out of this apartment and into a house with more room, I'll probably get them and hang them up.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 12:22:56 PM »
One of the manga's that's currently on my "wants" list is "Otoyomegatari" a.k.a "A Bride's Story" - so far I read a few chapters online and it's quite amazing. You should all give it a read.
I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation!

Yeahhhhhh everything is in storage but we have dozens of wallscrolls, paper goods, toys, figures, DVDs, VHS, laser disc *grin*....

I would say over a thousand manga...   more than 7 TB of anime episodes... 
I have a collection of over 900 anime DVDs and 1,000 volumes of manga, but they are so disorganized right now that I don't really have a way of getting a picture of them. :/
Wow!

P.S. Also if you have Netflix we just recently watched Titan Fall (I think that is what it was called) and it was pretty good. A little different but I found it rather enjoyable.
Titanfall is a video game. Do you mean Attack on Titan, maybe? because that's a really great series.

I guess I should share pics myself, huh?
Here is what I have in the way of manga and such right now
Manga Collection by ☆ Flitter ☆, on Flickr
Top shelf is English language manga & some Kouga Yun artbooks & things.
2nd is Japanese language manga (mostly BL/Yaoi type stuff)
Bottom shelf is more artbooks and a few magazines & doujinshi.
Not a whole lot but I've been populating my wishlist like crazy lately though. There's so much I want.

I have a few different posters but this Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler one the only one I have up at the moment.
Untitled by ☆ Flitter ☆, on Flickr

My anime dvds are all mixed in with my other animated dvds so I can't get a good pic at the moment. Maybe I'll separate them out later.
I don't have any anime figures currently but there are a few I've been oogling over for years. I don't even know if I'd ever be able to find legit versions of them at this point anymore if I started getting into collecting figures. :huh: I am really, really wanting to order/pre-order a few Kotobukiya ones, namely Levi from AoT & and Ciel from Kuroshitsuji.

As, far as Kawaii type stuff, I've got some Sanrio & other things I'll try to pull together for a pic soon. I suppose ReMent might count. I've shared this pic before but I've got a pretty big Re-Ment collection
Re-Ment collection by ☆ Flitter ☆, on Flickr

« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 12:25:04 PM by Flitter »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal