collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

thoughts on the SDCC exclusive?

want the pony & spike
want the doll
want both
don't want either
*shakes fist @ hasbro!*

Author Topic: SDCC exclusive - EXCLUSIVES ON HASBRO TOYSHOP  (Read 45248 times)

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
Re: SDCC exclusive
« Reply #330 on: June 24, 2014, 07:40:19 PM »
i wouldn't mind a mane six at the exclusive, if it was a sculpture like muffin was last year.
would love a twilight trying to fly. or pinkie gobbling up rock candy.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 24, 2014, 08:01:59 PM »
And then some said Big Mac or Octavia even though Funko already made them.

I guess I didn't realize Funko held the right to those characters by having made them already so that Hasbro couldn't make them ever.  /sarcasm

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 24, 2014, 08:05:45 PM »
If it is white Celestia I hope the taobao one is a unique prototype and the released one is something more in some way.  I think the music on the wings is poorly done.  I'm still also annoyed that they don't seem to know what music notes look like.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #333 on: June 24, 2014, 08:17:27 PM »

I guess I didn't realize Funko held the right to those characters by having made them already so that Hasbro couldn't make them ever.  /sarcasm

Well look at how well Dj did when a cheaper better Funko version came out soon after.

For Sale Wants

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 24, 2014, 08:51:43 PM »
Please not White Celestia, I want to actually be able to buy her for a fair price. :P

I kind of want it to be a villains pack, maybe? Nightmare Moon, Discord, Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra, and Tirek.
Something more exciting than just a background character pony... or I'd love an Art Pony of course! ^.^
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #335 on: June 24, 2014, 09:24:59 PM »
^ Out of curiosity what does PFT stand for?

Also, off topic, I find the red-headed step child phrase interesting both because it isn't a commonly used phrase in these parts and also because all of my siblings including myself and the three steps are red headed.
Unfortunately that phrase has a very negative and a bit of a derogatory background. I'm a red head myself but even though I looked up a little on the history, several people where happy to enlighten me on the history of that phrase. It's just not something I really like to see now that I really know the meaning of it (which I would hope some people will eventually figure out the history behind the phrase)

as for PFT, yeah I meant pfft but my happy typing hands decided to shorten it and caps it xD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 24, 2014, 09:52:44 PM »

I love you. :heart:

But seriously Aquatic Neon, just because Funko made those characters already doesn't mean Hasbro suddenly lost all rights to make their own version. You need to let up on your obsession with them.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 24, 2014, 10:04:27 PM »

Also, off topic, I find the red-headed step child phrase interesting both because it isn't a commonly used phrase in these parts and also because all of my siblings including myself and the three steps are red headed.
Unfortunately that phrase has a very negative and a bit of a derogatory background. I'm a red head myself but even though I looked up a little on the history, several people where happy to enlighten me on the history of that phrase. It's just not something I really like to see now that I really know the meaning of it (which I would hope some people will eventually figure out the history behind the phrase)

as for PFT, yeah I meant pfft but my happy typing hands decided to shorten it and caps it xD

diidnt mean it  in a bad way. just meant it as. they dont   really  seem to   care aobut it.    proably  should ahve said   black sheep or something. didint  mena to offend anyone.

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 24, 2014, 10:15:28 PM »

diidnt mean it  in a bad way. just meant it as. they dont   really  seem to   care aobut it.    proably  should ahve said   black sheep or something. didint  mena to offend anyone.

Saying black sheep might have offended someone too. Because black sheep have feelings too, you know?! /sarcasm

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 24, 2014, 10:21:07 PM »

Saying black sheep might have offended someone too. Because black sheep have feelings too, you know?! /sarcasm

sorry..i'll jsut shut up now *hides*

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 24, 2014, 10:23:23 PM »
Yay, more Transformers!

Can't wait 'til next week.

I want this ;___; anyone willing to pick this up for me feel free to pm me!

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 24, 2014, 10:32:35 PM »
I bet the pony is Transformer themed...like a Megapinkatron Prime...with troll hair,,,

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 24, 2014, 10:37:48 PM »
I bet the pony is Transformer themed...like a Megapinkatron Prime...with troll hair,,,

I would give my left arm for a well done MLP themed Transformer.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #343 on: June 24, 2014, 11:46:26 PM »

I love you. :heart:

But seriously Aquatic Neon, just because Funko made those characters already doesn't mean Hasbro suddenly lost all rights to make their own version. You need to let up on your obsession with them.
Where did I say they lost the rights to them? All I said was Funko made them already so wouldn't it make more sense for them to make someone totally new. If they made a character right after or before Funko like the Dj situation it would be not smart. Sorry but who are you to say I need to let up my obsession with them? So here's what I have to say why don't you quit telling people what they can and can't do.

For Sale Wants

Offline moonsugar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • my Tumblr blog (may occasionally contain adult content)
« Reply #344 on: June 25, 2014, 12:09:58 AM »
Easy there. *pats Aquatic Neon on the muzzle and hands out sugarcubes*

How many more hours do you think we have left until they tell us? There's the possibility it might be tomorrow (who was it that mentioned Mondays and Wednesdays?), but I had 8 hours from the original post in mind, for some reason.
:fox:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal