collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Blue Flu Discord)  (Read 68225 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Rarity/Discord/Daring Do Now Shipping)
« Reply #1095 on: August 24, 2014, 12:14:01 AM »
Awesome , so do you know who is coming next?

Not officially. When I was there it was all about SDCC so I knew most if the SDCC exclusives before they were announced. There were a ton of projects on the concept board but some may be coming out this year or some may come next year.

I would prefer not to say who I saw as there was no timeline for their release. I also wouldn't want to say and have it turn out that funko or hasbro changes things up.

I can say there should be a target exclusive variant coming this oct/nov

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance of cadance!? :D You dont have to say anything, just use an emoticon!! :3
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 12:29:28 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline SailorEarth

• Xena: Warrior Pony
  • Trade Count: (+165)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I have many skills
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cosplaycassie.com
« Reply #1096 on: August 24, 2014, 05:57:39 AM »
Got mine in the mail today! Glitter Discord and regular Rarity and Daring Do ^_^ I'm still quite behind on my glitters though.

I do have an extra glitter Fluttershy if anyone wants to trade for glitter Rarity, Applejack, Daring Do, Spitfire or Bon Bon.

Ooooh!  I'm still looking for Fluttershy!

I have more ponies coming in next week.  If I get a second Rarity, I am totally goibg to PM you!

I'm glad there's interest in the glitter group!  I'll see what I can do to organize it ;)

Sounds good!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wish List~Pony Sales
Thanks Lina & Rainbowjuice for my adoptables!

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #1097 on: August 24, 2014, 06:12:02 AM »
No new Funko vinyls in my state's two HT stores yet! I mustered up the courage to ask at my local store. They had received notification of the item coming in and said that it's usually a few weeks later that before they actually see them.

I have seen the new mini wave, though!

I really want a glitter Rarity!

Offline Charmypony

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: August 24, 2014, 07:29:40 AM »
Glitter Rarity is gorgeous, I really want her now!

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #1099 on: August 24, 2014, 08:09:49 AM »
Just bothered called mine again and they told me they usually dont get shipments on Sat/Sun. Stupid weekends!! Annnd its Sunday so I have to wait tomorrow to pick up my ponies at the office.
 :argh:

AJLareneg

« Reply #1100 on: August 24, 2014, 10:18:20 AM »
I hope my store gets them tomorrow with my order. When the Twilight and trixie wave came out I caught them right before they finished opening the brand new cases. Hoping I get that lucky timing again. :)

Gloomygirl777

« Reply #1101 on: August 24, 2014, 11:36:19 AM »
Awesome , so do you know who is coming next?

Not officially. When I was there it was all about SDCC so I knew most if the SDCC exclusives before they were announced. There were a ton of projects on the concept board but some may be coming out this year or some may come next year.

I would prefer not to say who I saw as there was no timeline for their release. I also wouldn't want to say and have it turn out that funko or hasbro changes things up.

I can say there should be a target exclusive variant coming this oct/nov

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance of cadance!? :D You dont have to say anything, just use an emoticon!! :3

So excited to find out what the Target exclusive might be!! My mom works at Target so I think it could  be my chance to get my first glitter! :)

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: August 24, 2014, 12:42:00 PM »
My Hot Topic order has arrived to Finland. If it does not get stuck on customs, I might get my figures on Tuesday, otherwise it'll be between Wednesday and Friday before I'll get my figures.

FluttershyMama

« Reply #1103 on: August 24, 2014, 01:39:55 PM »
I drove an hour and half away to go to Hot Topic. They had Rarity and Discord. No glitters but they did order me a Daring Do for half off since I got Discord. ;) Rarity will be here in the mail on Wednesday. I can't wait to get her! ^.^

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: August 24, 2014, 05:09:19 PM »
We should start some sort of Glitter Funko Co-Op where we glitter hunters agree to get every glitter we find & sell it to another person in the group for retail cost.  Even if it's juat a couple of us, it may make getting them easier/less stressful.

On that note, since Discord is sold out online, I grabbed the only two in the store if anyone needs one.   I noticed people are attempting to price fix him at $49.99.  I think we may witness one of those lovely over priced pony bubbles.

Anyway, if anyone needs a regular Discord, I can sell it to you at retail + shipping.   My guess it will be $25 -$30.  I'll also trade him for Glitter Daring Do if you aren't into glitters and just hzppen to have one :)

I am all for a Glitter group. Whether it is trading one for another or selling at retail, I think this is a great idea.

I am stopping by my Hot Topic on Wednesday to search for my grail Glitter Big Mac, so I will keep an eye out for any of the new glitters for those who still need them.

Niksilp

« Reply #1105 on: August 24, 2014, 07:48:17 PM »
I went on a bit of a road trip today... I visited the four closest Hot Topics and did not come home empty-handed!

I found Discord at the first Hot Topic. The second was a bust, but the third I found Rarity. And the fourth had Daring Do apparently but she was sold yesterday. So I very nearly got all three today, but I'm happy with these two at least.

Rarity is for AJLareneg (unless she manages to get one either in her order or at her Hot Topic tomorrow), and Discord I'll be saving to trade for something in a future wave since I'm not a huge fan of his glitter...

I also got a show color mystery mini Trixie. I'd love to trade her for show color Twilight, if anyone's interested. :)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #1106 on: August 24, 2014, 07:59:03 PM »
You don't want them yourself Nikslip?!

For Sale Wants

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: August 24, 2014, 09:36:34 PM »
I'm also all for this glitter group whenever it comes up!
My order should be in now, but I'm still in MN and its in WA.
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

Niksilp

« Reply #1108 on: August 24, 2014, 09:39:03 PM »
Hahah nope! The glitters are pretty but there are only a few I love enough to want to keep. Aside from that, AJLareneg is my best friend, so between the two of us we've got all our favorites anyway (e.g. she has Octavia and Applejack, while I have DJ and Big Mac, etc.). As long as at least one of us has the glitter for a character we both like then that's enough for me.

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: August 24, 2014, 11:44:10 PM »
I'm so happy for everyone with their lovely new ponies! :)

And I'm just saying, I would trade both of my glitter Fluttershy for one glitter Rarity. XD I love Rarity so much!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal