collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Blue Flu Discord)  (Read 68788 times)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Rarity/Discord/Daring Do Now Shipping)
« Reply #1125 on: August 25, 2014, 02:31:49 PM »
My HotTopic order went out by FedEx on 8/19 and STILL appears to be stuck in OH.

I am baffled.

Ditto.

Same here but mine went out the 20th.
Oh I guess mine went out on the 22nd?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: August 25, 2014, 02:47:42 PM »
I think my favorite glitters are Fluttershy, Trixie, and Big Mac. So far I have all of the ones I want except Big Mac, I haven't even seen him in person. :/

I think glitter Rarity is neat with her milky color, but I ust don't care for her beyond that.

Honestly, even though I may not like some glitters I want to find one in the wild just to feel all special and lucky. XD
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 02:49:15 PM by Midnight_Dream »

AJLareneg

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1127 on: August 25, 2014, 03:00:08 PM »
My preorder did not have any glitters, but the guy working at my store says he always thinks of me when they get the funko ponies in, and he said he'd call if  they got their store order in and he'd let me trade from my order for the glitters if they have any. :3

He said they don't normally do that...but I guess since I go in there all the time for pony stuff he knows. Right now I'm still hanging out in the mall in case they find them. It'd make sense for them to have their order today too, I think. Plus I don't want to drive home and back again just in case. :b

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: August 25, 2014, 03:15:54 PM »
My preorder did not have any glitters, but the guy working at my store says he always thinks of me when they get the funko ponies in, and he said he'd call if  they got their store order in and he'd let me trade from my order for the glitters if they have any. :3

He said they don't normally do that...but I guess since I go in there all the time for pony stuff he knows. Right now I'm still hanging out in the mall in case they find them. It'd make sense for them to have their order today too, I think. Plus I don't want to drive home and back again just in case. :b

Same thing just happened to me! My bf just called because I told him to go to Hot Topic again. When he went on Friday he got a glitter Discord for me but the girl said that they didn't get Daring Do in and said that they would probably get them Monday. He went in there today and the guy working knows us and whenever he sees glitters he holds them for me. My bf grabbed a regular Daring Do and the guy working said "Hey I have something for you!" My bf was like what? For me? He goes out back and brings up a glitter Daring Do!!!! Apparently what happen was Friday they did get Daring Do in but didn't realize it until they unpacked everything. So, the girl from Friday held her since Friday knowing that my bf was going to be back in! THEY ARE AMAZING EMPLOYEES! Also, the guy working was talking to my bf about collections. He wants to see pictures next time we are in there of my collection. And, he apparently he has a friend that he was going to help unload her 80's My Little Pony Collection she is getting rid of some things! He is going to give me a call when she is ready to do it so I can have first dibs on things she is getting rid of! Great pony day!!!! Sorry for the long story just super excited!!!!

Oh and anybody with glitter Daring Do does yours have Chinese symbols on the front of the hat??
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 04:01:36 PM by snwbear24 »
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #1129 on: August 25, 2014, 04:15:37 PM »
Nice catch snwbear mine does as well! I think its the artists who engrave stuff in the Applejack mold also has something similar on the inside of the hat!

For Sale Wants

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: August 26, 2014, 04:00:05 PM »
My order made it.  I got me some Discords and a wonderful glitter Discord!!

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: August 26, 2014, 04:03:34 PM »
Our order arrived today and we got a glittery Rarity! :) I may have to go visit the local Hot Topic and see what they have.

Same thing just happened to me! My bf just called because I told him to go to Hot Topic again. When he went on Friday he got a glitter Discord for me but the girl said that they didn't get Daring Do in and said that they would probably get them Monday. He went in there today and the guy working knows us and whenever he sees glitters he holds them for me. My bf grabbed a regular Daring Do and the guy working said "Hey I have something for you!" My bf was like what? For me? He goes out back and brings up a glitter Daring Do!!!! Apparently what happen was Friday they did get Daring Do in but didn't realize it until they unpacked everything. So, the girl from Friday held her since Friday knowing that my bf was going to be back in! THEY ARE AMAZING EMPLOYEES! Also, the guy working was talking to my bf about collections. He wants to see pictures next time we are in there of my collection. And, he apparently he has a friend that he was going to help unload her 80's My Little Pony Collection she is getting rid of some things! He is going to give me a call when she is ready to do it so I can have first dibs on things she is getting rid of! Great pony day!!!! Sorry for the long story just super excited!!!!

Oh and anybody with glitter Daring Do does yours have Chinese symbols on the front of the hat??

congrats and good luck!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: August 26, 2014, 04:16:44 PM »
I am trying to wait until Friday to go to Hot Topic in search of Rarity/Discord. Is their BOGO deal still going to be on by then? Heh, part of me wished I pre-ordered them. xD

I haven't seen glitter Daring Do yet, but I admit i am not really keen on glitter Discord and Rarity. Especially the latter, but maybe she is one of those glitters that look better in person to me?
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline shindow

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Derpy's Scrapbook: Collecting Ditsy Doo
« Reply #1133 on: August 26, 2014, 06:07:38 PM »
Unfortunetly my HT still has Twilight/Trixie and Big Mac / AJ. I managed to score my second glitter AJ (she's for trade or sale here) and I got 2 Daring Doos and a black Twilight Funko Minis for trade/sale, too, if anyone wants them.
Collecting :muffin: Pony / Ditsy Doo?
Check out her latest releases, news, and reviews at:
www.derpyscrapbook.blogspot.com
- The :muffin: Pony collector expert. And I love My Little Pony Tales. And Muffins.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #1134 on: August 26, 2014, 07:18:49 PM »
The Store i went to pick up mine were not stocked of any funko  vinyls or minis , they said they are expecting them this week !
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #1135 on: August 26, 2014, 08:48:48 PM »
My husband went to Hot Topic to look for sparkly Funkos for me today. He found a sparkly Daring Do, but didn't buy it since he didn't think I wanted that one. I went after work to see if it was still there, but of course it was gone! :(

Sniffle. I asked, and it sounds like that's the only sparkly one they got in this batch. I was hoping to have something to trade for sparkly Rarity, too!

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: August 27, 2014, 05:18:30 AM »
Got my order/figures, no glitters.

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: August 27, 2014, 07:25:32 AM »
my figures are at hot topic! I, however, am not. hahaha
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #1138 on: August 27, 2014, 08:30:31 AM »
My HT store still doesnt have the new ones in yet!!! My husband keeps telling me everyone in the collecting mlp community (including me) needs to STOP bugging HT over 'd*mn glitter ponies' because he thinks it pisses the employees off when collectors call for glitters. Firsf off, YEAH RIGHT i will call and check each day and second ummmm, isnt that their JOB to answer the phones ya know since they get paid to do it? I only call once a day anywho. Customers bug me at work ALLLL the time you dont see me telling customers to stop shopping! The HT staff doesnt even seem mad about the calls, at least the people at my stores. He just doesnt understand collectors and hes getting tired of me looking for glitters everyweek. Ugh. :'( Its literally the ONE thing that keeps me happy in the city because I can look forward to looking for ponies to distract me from wanting to move back home.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 08:32:46 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

FluttershyMama

« Reply #1139 on: August 27, 2014, 08:55:27 AM »
I got Rarity in the mail! Not glitter but she's so pretty. ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal