collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Blue Flu Discord)  (Read 68830 times)

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
Re: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Rarity/Discord/Daring Do Now Shipping)
« Reply #1080 on: August 23, 2014, 03:34:36 PM »
Down for the group! Awesome idea!
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline sheena

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: August 23, 2014, 04:12:04 PM »
I found a glitter daring do today!  Been searching stores all week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: August 23, 2014, 05:00:13 PM »

I'm glad there's interest in the glitter group!  I'll see what I can do to organize it ;)

Yeah! A group or trading thread would be great! I'd love that as long as there is no price policing. (There is a lot of name calling and whatnot going on in another collector group I'm in right now and it's really irritating. I'd hate to see that happen here. Hunting chase figures can take a lot of time and gas often without success and you can't always find a trade partner. I know we all would like to be able to buy glitters at retail but I can't blame someone for asking market value.)

I agree: there are times when I need to sell a glitter for market value to offset the costs of collecting.

I consider a scalper somone who is in no way affiliated with the pony community who buys them just to make a buck.

I think, maybe, a cap could be placed on each pony ( like no more than $10 or $15 above retail). 

We'll work out the details together :)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #1083 on: August 23, 2014, 05:13:34 PM »
A local store had all three glitter variants, they all sold out not that I needed them anyways lol, but still so crazy. Good luck to everyone finding them seems easier this time around not sure why?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline sheena

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: August 23, 2014, 05:31:50 PM »
As I just started collecting glitters about 2 months ago, I would love to do trades when possible.  I am way behind obviously.  But I already managed to pick up a double of one.  I bought it hoping to trade. :)

Offline shindow

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Derpy's Scrapbook: Collecting Ditsy Doo
« Reply #1085 on: August 23, 2014, 05:35:04 PM »
I'm up for the group, too. I've found 2 glitters but I hope I can find them more often as I'll be working at my local TRU soon and the Hot Topic is in the mall across the street, which means I'll be stopping by often.  :satisfied:
Collecting :muffin: Pony / Ditsy Doo?
Check out her latest releases, news, and reviews at:
www.derpyscrapbook.blogspot.com
- The :muffin: Pony collector expert. And I love My Little Pony Tales. And Muffins.

Niksilp

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1086 on: August 23, 2014, 07:46:19 PM »
I don't have any local Hot Topics, but since the newest set seems to be showing up in east coast and midwest locations already, I'm going to give a few stores a call tomorrow and see if they've got them in. If so, I'll be going on a bit of a road trip to hunt glitters... :'D It's a good excuse to visit the malls too since I never get to go anyway. :)

I'd also be up for the glitter trade group... Though if I end up with any glitters tomorrow aside from Rarity, I will probably keep them for a future wave since I've got all the glitters I want currently.

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1087 on: August 23, 2014, 07:55:16 PM »
I'm up for the group, too. I've found 2 glitters but I hope I can find them more often as I'll be working at my local TRU soon and the Hot Topic is in the mall across the street, which means I'll be stopping by often.  :satisfied:

Hey! Where I live my TRU us is across the street from the mall too! :D I wonder if we live close by and I have walked past you before!

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: August 23, 2014, 07:57:03 PM »
I just found out yesterday I live not far from Funko headquarters. Means I'll have to go later...Lol. my orders should be able to be picked up Tuesday when I get home
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

Offline slj84

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: August 23, 2014, 08:10:03 PM »
My order arrived today.  No glitter rarity or discord but I got two glitter daring dos in the same order!

I also still have 2 extra regular daring dos I'm happy to sell for $13 if anyone is still having a hard time getting her.  Just PM me.  I will ship worldwide.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 08:24:47 PM by slj84 »

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #1090 on: August 23, 2014, 08:16:52 PM »
My order arrived today.  No glitter rarity or discord but I got two glitter daring dos in the same order!

Looking to trade if anyone has any extras I'm missing:

glitters: pinkie pie, Lyra, applejack, Big Mac, Octavia, DJ, spitfire, Bon bon, twilight, rarity and discord. 

I also still have 2 extra regular daring dos I'm happy to sell for $13 if anyone is still having a hard time getting her.  Just PM me.  I will ship worldwide.
Pmed you :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Kitzka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: August 23, 2014, 08:41:34 PM »

I just found out yesterday I live not far from Funko headquarters. Means I'll have to go later...Lol. my orders should be able to be picked up Tuesday when I get home

You should definitely try to go. I have been to the old hq and the new hq. Got a tour of both it's really cool. If you time it right you might be able to get a preview of upcoming releases but also see prototypes. My last tour was when we saw prototypes of daring do and rarity. So when I was there I saw the proto type as well as hand painted proto type of rarity. Also got to peek at the concept board.

It's really cool oh and I met the designer who works on the mlp line. There are a few designers but just 1 who does the ponies.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #1092 on: August 23, 2014, 08:52:28 PM »

You should definitely try to go. I have been to the old hq and the new hq. Got a tour of both it's really cool. If you time it right you might be able to get a preview of upcoming releases but also see prototypes. My last tour was when we saw prototypes of daring do and rarity. So when I was there I saw the proto type as well as hand painted proto type of rarity. Also got to peek at the concept board.

It's really cool oh and I met the designer who works on the mlp line. There are a few designers but just 1 who does the ponies.

Awesome , so do you know who is coming next?
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Kitzka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: August 23, 2014, 10:03:12 PM »

[/quote] Awesome , so do you know who is coming next?
[/quote]

Not officially. When I was there it was all about SDCC so I knew most if the SDCC exclusives before they were announced. There were a ton of projects on the concept board but some may be coming out this year or some may come next year.

I would prefer not to say who I saw as there was no timeline for their release. I also wouldn't want to say and have it turn out that funko or hasbro changes things up.

I can say there should be a target exclusive variant coming this oct/nov

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: August 23, 2014, 11:18:02 PM »
I'm all for a glitter group! Right now I don't have any pony money but hopefully that'll change with the next paycheck. Glitters this round seem easier to find which is awesome, I'm really really wanting a Daring Do glitter.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal