collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Blue Flu Discord)  (Read 67712 times)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
I was surprised to find her there, I almost did a double take. I guess people don't look through all the ones on the shelf? I always do...

Though when I found the pinkie pie on the shelf she was literally sitting in the very front. I grabbed her so fast. haha

I thought you said you didn't want Aj or Big Mac glitters, but anyways congrats on your find!

Aquatic- i think i spent about 30 mins watching your videos. the review videos are quite good and i was so excited for you, as i was watching the sweetie drops unboxing video.

I alreayd knew you had found a chase but i was still excited! lol Keep doing these. i will be checking them out.

and AJLareneg- congrats on the pick up! i love when folks are able to find the chase in the wild. I am hoping to get my preorders in soon. I am so anxious for them to arrive!

Kitzka

Oh yay thanks for watching did you subscribe? :) I'm pretty sure the delay right now for preorders and other store shipments is they ran outta stock, and just got more stock in to ship more out.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
I am always envious of people who find a bunch of glitters in the "wild" so to speak. I only ever saw one, a glitter Fluttershy. The only reason I did not buy her on the spot was because the Hot Topic employee lied to me about her price, I had only ever bought them at conventions and this one did not have a price sticker on her. So I foolishly asked how much she was rather than just trying to buy her, it wasn't until later that I realized I would have been able to buy her and I have been kicking myself for not buying her ever since. It was my only bad experience in the store and I try to assume that the employee did not mean to lie, i.e maybe they were like me and just bad at math, and it was just a misunderstanding, so I am more disappointed in myself.

Bah! Sorry for the sob story there...:P

Anyways, I can't wait to see Big Mac in person and fingers crossed it is the Jell-o...er...I mean glitter version. ^.^

Gloomygirl777

• Trade Count: (0)
My 4th glitter found at this store. :D my hot topic is lucky! Especially since these came out in my state a few days ago. She was in the very back behind all the rest.

http://i.imgur.com/OxrTyg6.jpg

My hot topic is also almost sold out of big Mac already. They only had 4 left and the person working there said all the ones they have are out.

Yay!!! Nice find!! I went to my Hot Topic today. They still haven't gotten them in. Booooo North Carolina!!  :lol: But she did say that if I call up there when they get them in they can hold a couple for me. Hoping they really will.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
My 4th glitter found at this store. :D my hot topic is lucky! Especially since these came out in my state a few days ago. She was in the very back behind all the rest.

My hot topic is also almost sold out of big Mac already. They only had 4 left and the person working there said all the ones they have are out.
  They Will hold them :) at least they have done it in the past.
but some workers are after them too :(
last time a couple of stores ,refused to even check if they had glitters, they told me I need to visit their store   -_-  I  hope my pre orders get here soon :)
so not up for chasing them at the stores anymore to be honest .

Yay!!! Nice find!! I went to my Hot Topic today. They still haven't gotten them in. Booooo North Carolina!!  :lol: But she did say that if I call up there when they get them in they can hold a couple for me. Hoping they really will.
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

AJLareneg

• Trade Count: (0)
I was surprised to find her there, I almost did a double take. I guess people don't look through all the ones on the shelf? I always do...

Though when I found the pinkie pie on the shelf she was literally sitting in the very front. I grabbed her so fast. haha

I thought you said you didn't want Aj or Big Mac glitters, but anyways congrats on your find!
I didn't. I went into the store to get another Twilight to repaint, and figured I'd check for her since I was there. Didn't expect to find anything but since she was there I wasn't going to leave her. :b I didn't want Trixie either, but I still picked her up when I found her. I have no interest in reselling the glitters I didn't want for my own collection, but I am going to hold onto them in case one comes out in the future I want to trade for (like I did on my Pinkie Pie. I wanted Lyra instead so I traded her.)

So in a way, they are still going into my personal collection. :b You buy glitters even though you already have one, so I don't see how its much different.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection

I didn't. I went into the store to get another Twilight to repaint, and figured I'd check for her since I was there. Didn't expect to find anything but since she was there I wasn't going to leave her. :b I didn't want Trixie either, but I still picked her up when I found her. I have no interest in reselling the glitters I didn't want for my own collection, but I am going to hold onto them in case one comes out in the future I want to trade for (like I did on my Pinkie Pie. I wanted Lyra instead so I traded her.)

So in a way, they are still going into my personal collection. :b You buy glitters even though you already have one, so I don't see how its much different.
I do as well :)

I have an Extra Pinkie and Extra Lyra ,not selling them for less than 65 dllrs,I know it is a high price ,but I have no problem not selling them, I can always trade them for future Glitters too :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline shindow

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Derpy's Scrapbook: Collecting Ditsy Doo
I was hoping to get a glitter today, but my Hot Topic only had 2 AJ's and 3 Big Mac's on the shelf. The lady working there was shocked they had those since we hadn't had any in so long. Also, only 2 Twilight's, no Trixies, no glitters.

I was hoping to score a glitter to trade for Sweetie Drops  :cry:

Our Hot Topic doesn't even have a MLP section anymore....
Collecting :muffin: Pony / Ditsy Doo?
Check out her latest releases, news, and reviews at:
www.derpyscrapbook.blogspot.com
- The :muffin: Pony collector expert. And I love My Little Pony Tales. And Muffins.

Offline wyndeboo

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
the girl at my hot topic said she doesn't even think they are gonna get big mac and aj in :(

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
:freak: Look who I got from HT!

I'm sooo happy. She's definitely one of my favorites so far. She looks so amazing as a glitter. :orange:
Meanwhile my pre-order hasn't even shipped yet.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 10:32:38 AM by 3377345 »

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Grrumbles about preorder.....I want them!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
May I ask...can you see the top of AJs hair through her hat?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Partially, you can see it but there is a gap without hair between her ears.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Partially, you can see it but there is a gap without hair between her ears.

They should have just done a solid hat? Oh well I still am in love with that color thanks for the picture!

Grrumbles about preorder.....I want them!

I'm pretty angry about the preorder situation right now... so not even fair.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 03:14:39 PM by hathorcat »

For Sale Wants

Offline Dashy77

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile

You're in NC too? Which part? I've checked in CLT n RDU...no luck

Offline Kitzka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Congrats 33!! Ugh in getting so impatient. Where are my ponies??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal