collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Blue Flu Discord)  (Read 68792 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Glitter Sweetie Drops Found/Pic)
« Reply #165 on: May 17, 2014, 05:16:12 AM »
^^ Wow, you are so lucky! Darn Cali getting everything first! xD

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #166 on: May 17, 2014, 07:59:31 AM »
Yea seriously lucky Cali! Hurry up Hot Topic, anyone have there preorders shipped yet??

Post Merge: May 17, 2014, 11:42:11 AM

I know there was something I wanted to post about, but now I can't remember...  :dribble:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 11:42:11 AM by Aquatic Neon »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 17, 2014, 12:48:54 PM »
I'm gonna try and go today and see if we have 'em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Dashy77

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 17, 2014, 01:04:22 PM »
Sigh...still "fulfilling order"

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 17, 2014, 08:27:33 PM »

Yup! Best coast has them! There was Big Mac too but I don't need a figure of him :)

There was one sparkly but some kid took her and was super stoked about it so that made me happy!

We also have the HTTYD minis- I picked two but got Hiccup and Astrid- I want a dragon!!! :(

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 08:42:39 PM by MidnightMocha »

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #170 on: May 17, 2014, 08:36:35 PM »
I did stop at one of the stores, nothing there yet .
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 17, 2014, 09:49:51 PM »
Now that I opened her I just want to say wow, props Funko for upping your QC, because my AJ is 100% FLAWLESS!

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #172 on: May 17, 2014, 10:05:19 PM »
Congrats Mocha!!!! So jelly!

Offline Dashy77

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 18, 2014, 07:33:10 AM »
Now that I opened her I just want to say wow, props Funko for upping your QC, because my AJ is 100% FLAWLESS!

Very good to hear. Grats on your arrival.

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
What was is the point in pre-ordering if the stores get them first? :/ kinda mad the people who pre-ordered are still waiting while store stock is rolling out....not cool.
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
What was is the point in pre-ordering if the stores get them first? :/ kinda mad the people who pre-ordered are still waiting while store stock is rolling out....not cool.

That was my thinking too. The website says street date is May 29th so why are stores getting them early but people who per-registered don't get them. *pouts*

I didn't know glittery versions appeared in stores, my store people said that stores didn't get them it was an online thing only. LIES!

Offline Dashy77

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile

That was my thinking too. The website says street date is May 29th so why are stores getting them early but people who per-registered don't get them. *pouts*

I didn't know glittery versions appeared in stores, my store people said that stores didn't get them it was an online thing only. LIES!

Yes, that is a lie. They can show up in stores, though depending on just general luck, it's rare to find them in store. Possible that locale has never seen it in their store.

Sprinklecupcake

A lady at the HT Stonebriar said that to me too! That the glitters are online only!! I told her I find them occasionally at other malls and other collectors find them in stores and she didnt believe me! What is it with that mall and lies!? @_@

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile

A lady at the HT Stonebriar said that to me too! That the glitters are online only!! I told her I find them occasionally at other malls and other collectors find them in stores and she didnt believe me! What is it with that mall and lies!? @_@

Idk it's funny because when I've called HT online that's what they said, but individual stores never lied to me- they said yeah we sometimes get them.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Some employees have tried to say that too, and people at barnes n noble, they don't understand assortments sometimes I swear, usually hot topic knows what you're talking about though! One of my hot topics I don't like anymore and it used to be my favorite, because the last wave the guy only put a couple out and said the others were all the same in the back room, but he still wouldn't show me, I was suspicious yes maybe they didn't get glitters, or maybe we wanted them for himself I didn't like that he wouldn't show me when I asked.

Ps. Anyways I had a dream last night I found a glitter Fluttershy outta the box lol, funny maybe because I was fixing my shelf up yesterday.

For Sale Wants

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal