collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 85311 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #1260 on: November 05, 2015, 02:20:04 PM »
^ YES RINGLET YES YES YES THEY MAKE A REAL HUMAN SIZE DRESS!!!! Its not just for the dolls!!!!!

* Prepare for typos and my spazziness because im about to tell you guys SOME MAJOR DIS-NEH NEWS FOR ME!!!!! *includes dolls so its not off topic*

First off.... I HAVE THE 60th Anniversary 17" Aurora Diamond edition doll from Disneyland on its way to me!! Aurora is one of my top favorites so im excited! :freak:

Next.... I do not know how to tell people this because I fell like no one will believe me. I promise everything im about to tell you is the TRUTH from what happened today! Long story, many squees!

Okay...... so thing is:  I may be getting the Alfred Angelo designer Cinderella 2015 wedding dress for my future Disney Wedding! This one here

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Spoiler

Okay so I went into my Alfred Angelo store, and they have the Disney Fairytale Wedding dresses! YAY! The manager came in greated me, had a little chat with me. I told her I was uuuber interested in the Cinderella 2015 wedding dress on their website and how we are planning on having a wedding at Disney World in a few years. She squealled and told me all about the dress, letting me know it was from the new movie this year. She said they have a 'traveling' dress of it they ship in by appointment before you order and I was like, "yeah! I have that movie and that dress is so gorgeous!"  She said, "No no no honey. you dont understand- that dress we can request to bring in because its a one of a kind! Its the dress from the movie and its a size 10 in bridal which is slimming. We have it shipped in for as a model sample you cant buy, you might actually be able to fit in it! If its too big we can clip the back of it for you and you can order a replica when you are ready but keep in mind its limited edition so dont wait to long."

WHAAAAAAT!??? Σ(゚Д゚)  Now.... personally I think I still misunderstood this information and its the original Alfred Angelo wedding dress but she was making jt sound like the dress from the movie. BUUUUUUT  OMG SOOOOO OMG IS THIS REALLY HAPPENINg!? I get to try on a real beautiful designer dress based off one of my favorite movies!!!! Now if she meant the real dress in the movie  I literally cant believe it! I DONT! Not until I see it in person, there is nooooo way I would be trying on Lily James real dress!! C'mon it has to be a replica being sent but im still EXCITED AS HECK!!! She said the dress is her favorite dress in the collection and aaaaaaaaaah Do I really get to try it on!? There are two versions of the dress, sleevless and not sleeveness- I told her just to pick one for me!
:frolic: :frolic: :frolic:

Appointment stuff and brochure!

Embarassing but I literally fell down and cried in happiness not because of that but the price of the replica in the catalouge. ONLY $2200!??? For a detailed HQ replica!?? Nooooooo WAY! I guess we will find out in a week IF all goes right this week! I got an appt confirmation in my email and a phone call confirmation.

^ CRYING. CRYING. SOOOOO MUCH CRYING.
Me crying but all tears shed were 1000% happiness!!!! I ran over the the Disney Store next door and took a selfie with the doll! *forgive me I look like CRAP from crying! Makeup and hair is a mess*  (;^ω^) Like what are the chances of getting engaged with a glass slipper..... and then later that year getting to wear the Cinderella wedding dress!? Waterworks are coming back to me right now as im typing!!!!
(´;ω;`)ブワッ

Me cleaned up..... im antsy as HECK! 6 more days........

« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 12:02:41 AM by Princess Lala »

karin_h

« Reply #1261 on: November 05, 2015, 02:39:07 PM »
Awwwww I can feel the excitement coming out of the screen and I can't help but smile :D It sounds like a fairytale come true and I can't hep but be happy for you. Please keep us updated on this! I can't wait to see pictures! I'm sure you will look gorgeous in that dress *O*

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: November 05, 2015, 05:16:52 PM »
Congrats that sounds like fun.

The original dress that Lily James wore in the film is hand painted. So I kinda doubt it's the original dress from the movie. But please let us know.

Princess Lala

« Reply #1263 on: November 05, 2015, 11:44:46 PM »
^ Thank you guys and yes that is what I was thinking too! The original dress from the movie is made by Sandy Powell and is hand painted! There is nooo way they would have the real dress! Maybe the manager got confused and meant the original Alfred Angelo's original dress? Still the fact they are having it special ordered and I get to try on one of their special dresses is an absolute privledge!!!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: November 06, 2015, 04:22:23 AM »
even trying on the original Alfred Angelo dress is amazing! I'm so happy for you!! those dresses are so beautiful!! :lovey:  :squee:  :frolic:  :happy:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: November 07, 2015, 07:25:19 PM »
*Squeals and flails with you*  OMG how excitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline respositob

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: November 08, 2015, 01:22:39 PM »
I used to have a ton of Disney dolls (Snow White, Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel) as a small child but they were played with and now accessories/clothing is missing/ruined. And all of them have awful hair now. But I do have a mint Maleficent doll! Not the Angelina Jolie version (even though I love that version too) but the original one with greenish skin. She's so pretty and I got her for my 14th birthday.

Princess Lala

« Reply #1267 on: November 10, 2015, 06:13:05 AM »
LE Diamond Anniversary Aurora should be showing up anytime now to a few weeks! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶ other people are starting to gets theirs according to FB comments!!! *is so insanely excited*

Also im looking into bidding on a Mulan designer doll! If I dont win it there is always that clear Hikari rainbow dash exclusive ive been eyeballing xD
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 06:32:07 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: November 11, 2015, 05:14:41 AM »
Dollmageddon didn't kill your wallet them Lala? :P
 (I'll admit that I've been eyeing some other new dolls myself !!  :lookround:  :whistle:  )

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Princess Lala

« Reply #1269 on: November 12, 2015, 02:51:40 AM »
^ Oh it definatley! It died like a million times over but that thursday it revived! :silly:

Someone outbid me on a designer doll, thats fine because I kind of wanted her in the display  box anyways! I now have a new doll on my wishlist, that 60th anniversary Disneyland barbie looking doll that looks like Alice!!! She is vey affordable and GORGEOUS! heeheeee! I think I need the diamond ann. pin too as well as the Aurora 60th ann. shoe ornament!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: November 12, 2015, 02:00:23 PM »
:lmao:  :hifive:

Princess Lala

« Reply #1271 on: November 12, 2015, 08:00:29 PM »
I tried on the original Alfred Angelo LE dress!!!!!!!! It flew allll the way across the US in a matter of a day to get to my AA bridal store!!!! To my surprise its actually sleeveless, the tulle material sleeves are an add-on to get that "Cinderella" authentic touch to it. OMG WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS!!! The stylists actually cried when I tried it on!!!! They told me I looked just like a princess and I was one of the most delightful clients they have ever worked with!!!! When I told them that my father is no longer with me and my husband proposed to me with the glass slippers I was wearing they came up and gave me hugs and squeed and told me i was their real life cinderella! (~w~;) They were the sweetest people ever!!!

PICTURES!!!!!!!!

Do these count as "disney doll" photos to be considered not off topic? Because I sure as heck felt like a disney doll! :'3 I cried soooooooooo hard when they gave us the price- they gave me a huge discount! I will be making payments on it!!! :3
Spoiler
First thing I see when i walk in the door! :squee: One of the ladies had to drive all the way out to Arlington to pick it up! I offered to pay her gas money and she refused so I gave her a GIANT hug and a zillion thank yous!! Look how amazing it is!!!! :dribble:

The Alfred Angelo dress has elaborate and elegant embroided floral print on it!

meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! The stylists picked out a flower tiara and bouqet for me! Eeeeeeeeek!

I just LOVE these photos!!!!! I had NO idea i could look this beautiful! :faint:

and this is me swaying, sorry for the bad quality! Me moving made it blurry and made me look chunkier than i am LOL! I wore a corset with this dress, omggg my torso felt like a lamp post all stiff and good posture-y ! x___X

My cinderella slipper! I HAD to bring them!!! HAD TO! :joy:

Then when I told my stylists this was the one, they measured me, got my bridal size which is an 8, then omg they told me the price. I got about $400 OFF the dress! I CRIED SO HARD OUT OF HAPPINESS!!!!! Crying! SOOOO much crying!!!! I hugged all 3 stylists and I was so happy they started crying too!!!

AAAAAAAAAND as if it wasnt already an amazing day.... there was a rainbow RIGHT outside the window as we were walking out! \(◎o◎)/ A RAINBOW! Omg how amazing.... was I meant to have this dress? (maybe it was my dad in some magical mysterious way, omg i cried again!)

I cant thank everything in life today enough! I cant! Those ladies were AMAZING helping me and everything for once in my life seems to be getting back on track. I did get a rash from a food allergy today, but today is still what i consider perfect. Im just so thankful for everything in the universe for giving me a magical day!

Disneyland 60th Diamond Anniversary Aurora doll still isnt here, but im crazy excited!!!!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 08:03:41 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: November 12, 2015, 08:53:53 PM »
Congratulations!!!! You look amazing!!!! What a fun time you had!!!

And hugs to you. I lost my dad in May so I truly know how you feel on that front.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: November 13, 2015, 04:53:40 AM »
Oh WOW!!! that dress!! :wow:  :faint:  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!! :dribble:  :lovey:  :dribble:  :lovey:  :dribble: :lovey:
its amazing! I love it!  :heart:  :hearts:  The pics of you wearing it are beautiful too! and what a lovely surprise about the price!! I'm really reeeeaaally happy for you! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Offline Miss_Leonie

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • My flickr page
« Reply #1274 on: November 13, 2015, 10:31:24 AM »
Wow you look absolutely beautifull in that dress!
I am so happy for you, it is like a dream come true   :blush: :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal