collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 86883 times)

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #1245 on: November 03, 2015, 07:43:22 PM »
I'm so excited to have gotten Anna and Kristoff! My store had a bit of a line, but again it seemed like everyone or nearly everyone got what they came for. Looks like I found my lucky store!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1246 on: November 03, 2015, 08:00:44 PM »
^ Yaaaaaay! Congrats aintnobuffaloo!!! When I was on line did you take a peak at the ornaments!? There are some new ones added that would be awesome for the Ornament Swap- I think you joined it as well?! I know that I will be buying some for my partner! We have a sale coming up online too! :3

Thank you guys for the lovely comments and good luck tonight to those trying online!!! :frolic:

Bowtie, did you have the day off? x3 I can't wait to see your pictures!!!!!! Tell us what # you got!  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 08:04:33 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: November 03, 2015, 08:13:30 PM »
Yup! I had the day off. My store holds a set of dolls to raffle off to cast members to purchase them if we get more than ten. I was the only one who wanted them so I got to purchase them. My Anna is 257, my Elsa is 1313, and my Anna/Kristoff is 1530!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Princess Lala

« Reply #1248 on: November 03, 2015, 09:38:47 PM »
^ wow, ours doesn't do that! We have to get ours online- even if its our day off!! They will let us buy Tsum Tsums and other merch but not if its an LE item!

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: November 03, 2015, 09:52:09 PM »
I've seen the ornaments; I love all of them this year! I just might break the bank after I get my ornament swap and give myself more permission to buy new ornaments for myself. :lol: I will have to get at least one for my partner. I will probably get the Frozen Fever set for myself since it is cost wise out of the range of what could be in my own box. Next week I will be headed to Disney World (!!!), so I'm sure the ornament shop will add even more to my partner's swap box!
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Princess Lala

« Reply #1250 on: November 03, 2015, 10:27:17 PM »
^ Make sure to pick up some park dolls!!! :3 Congrats!!!! I have to wait until my anniversary to go back to WDW!!!

I feel the same way about the FF set!!!! I love those and the Tsum Tsum ones!!!!

So husband like the Rapunzel doll and is bummed she is 1k on eBay. Sooo I was thinking of getting the $50 16" Deluxe Punzie and sprucing her up a bit by giving her eyelashes, a pearly shine, and a few outfit add ons!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: November 04, 2015, 02:56:13 AM »
ooh! pic spam!!! *squee!!!*   :squee:   I cant wait for mine to arrive even more now!! :frolic: :frolic:  :frolic:  they are so gorgeous!!!! :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:

massive  congrats everyone!!! :cheer:  :grouphug:  :hifive:

wait.. did you just say LE Punzie is 1k now?! :faint: I'm sooo glad I already own her ..but at one point I owned 3 and sold the other 2 ages ago for waaay less than that . I should have held on to them  (I ended up with 3 because at the time I bought one myself online, mom went and bought one and hubby also got one instore lol . What we do to try and get one huh? pity it isn't so easy these days as it was when she was released :wow: :drunk:   )

Has anyone seen pics of the full size Hasbro Princesses yet BTW? I'm curious :awake:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Princess Lala

« Reply #1252 on: November 04, 2015, 04:57:36 AM »
Ringlets im sooo jeally you had three dolls!? yes, she is expensive now! A thousand dollars!?? Thats a chunk of the Alfred Angelo Cinderella LE dress im saving up for my dftw vow renewal!!! Like waaaaaaah who would spend $1k on a doll!? O______o Its easier for me to take the Deluxe light up doll and customize it a little! Ahhhh soneday her, snow white, and Ariel will be mine! I need to play the lottery more!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: November 04, 2015, 05:13:28 AM »
I'd love to see that dress!  :dribble:  :dribble:  :dribble:
*is regretting even more selling my duplicates too soon*  We haven't had the new 2015 light up dolls in the UK yet. I really hope we do!
BTW I don't suppose you know what the first edition 2010/2011 Disney Store  Flynn and Punzie  2 doll set are worth do you? you know  where she had the original length hair with tinsel in and is in the pink dress. I have a set in a purple background box and a set in a yellow background box. I prolly wont part with either (I love variations :heart: )  ...but the dolls are exactly the same so if they are worth anything I might be tempted after Dollmageddon took my monies :P
heres some pics :)

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: November 04, 2015, 08:37:46 AM »
Has anyone seen pics of the full size Hasbro Princesses yet BTW? I'm curious :awake:

Just the leaks so far. Not sure what size they are but the listing say 30cm which is about 11 inches. I'm hoping they are basics and we will be getting some deluxe with elbow and knee joints and either even more elaborate outfits or two regular outfits.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Princess Lala

« Reply #1255 on: November 04, 2015, 09:56:48 AM »
Ringlets those dollies are adorable!!!!!! :frolic: I love Rapunzel, I missed out on a lot of her dolls! That twin pack set is so cuuuute! Ive never seen that one, but I have seen the Tangled Ever After UK exclusive twin pack that is around $150USD on ebay!

So I might be looking at that dress as early as tomorrow! If I can get in and if thwy have it I will take a few pics of it. I will be surprised if they have it! I have an Alfred Angelo store in my town, according to the website they have the Bridal Disney Collections there! Im so excited!!!!! This reminds me I STILL neeeeeeeeeed that Disney Store Cinderella movie wedding set! Its on sale marked down by about $10 or so! I dont have any dolls of Ella in that AMAZING wedding dress I  want a replica in Lala size!!!!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: November 04, 2015, 12:05:52 PM »
The Anna and Kristoff set is still available on the Disney store website.

They also have several new deluxe dolls of Rapunzal, Elsa, and Ariel.

Congrats to all those that got the dolls they wanted. I've spent way to much on video games lately to even consider getting any dolls. 

Princess Lala

« Reply #1257 on: November 05, 2015, 04:46:31 AM »
Guys im so dumb LOL i finally figured out how to open the DFDC/Designer doll cases....I saw the two tabs at the bottom earlier. So I took more pictures of my dolls! :3

Offline Vintageg2

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Love G2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: November 05, 2015, 04:58:36 AM »
They are gorgeous!  ^.^

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: November 05, 2015, 05:00:18 AM »
 Thanks Wardah I thought those were mini dolls so I must have got confused! I hope they do some deluxe ones as well  :)

Ringlets those dollies are adorable!!!!!! :frolic: I love Rapunzel, I missed out on a lot of her dolls! That twin pack set is so cuuuute! Ive never seen that one, but I have seen the Tangled Ever After UK exclusive twin pack that is around $150USD on ebay!

So I might be looking at that dress as early as tomorrow! If I can get in and if thwy have it I will take a few pics of it. I will be surprised if they have it! I have an Alfred Angelo store in my town, according to the website they have the Bridal Disney Collections there! Im so excited!!!!! This reminds me I STILL neeeeeeeeeed that Disney Store Cinderella movie wedding set! Its on sale marked down by about $10 or so! I dont have any dolls of Ella in that AMAZING wedding dress I  want a replica in Lala size!!!!

Thanks :hug:  They are cute and I'm glad I got them instore when I saw them because I haven't seen this set for sale on ebay either  - ooh I didn't know the Tangled ever after twin pack was UK exclusive :wow:  I have that set in my collection MIB as well, but I only have one of those so no way am I selling - maybe I should go get some noodles and save up again instead of thinking of parting with any of my collection even if they are duplicates  :lol:  Since I now only collect  Disney Tangled and Frozen I get every release I can of those so I have all the early ones. Its just that now its got more popular with more releases its harder to keep up! :yikes: ( BTW when I say only : read: *mostly* I only collect Tangled and Frozen :P . I  *try* to only collect those. I have some Brave dollies, some Cinderella dollies and I collect EAH.. plus I have earlier release dolls of all the princesses and other Disney dolls  :blush:

Definitely get the cinderella wedding set if you can - they are lovely IRL! and that dress in RL size?!! yes please!!!!  :lovey:  I'd love that anyways even though I'm already married . I'd totally wear it for some other occasion just because its gorgeous and I don't at all mind being dressed OTT :relaxed:

ETA - was posting at the same time as you! :P  great idea!!! :bigups:  ...I ..hadn't thought of it either :blush:  now I need to overcome my fear of taking the tops of those cases and take some decent pics of my dolls as well! it's always been a toughie to get great pics with the flash reflecting of the case

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal