collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 86891 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #1230 on: November 03, 2015, 03:59:03 AM »
*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
:frolic:  :squee:  :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :cheer: :frolic:  :squee:  :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :cheer: :frolic:  :squee:  :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :cheer: :frolic:  :squee:  :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :cheer: :frolic:  :squee:  :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :cheer:

guess what? Victory is MIIIIINE!!! my wallet is soooo deaded but I managed to get  the LE Anna and Kristoff troll wedding set online this morning ..I didn't get  LE FF Anna and Elsa  ...but HUBBY DID!!!!   :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:

can you tell I'm happy? :blush:  :biggrin:
and now Dollmageddon is over I can calm down and relax and enjoy rearranging my display... oh yeah.. and I can start saving monies again :happy:

Lala did you get them too? tell me you did!!! :glitter:  please tell me you don't has to live off Ramen noodles anymore and you can go out and fill your face with a Chinese buffet in celebration?! :hug:

Yes of course I remember your custom Elsa *still making grabby hands* sooo if she ever needs a new home you know there's one still waiting ;) :bateyes:  I ...I'll admit I did a version of her myself because I wanted one like that. She isn't finished yet though- I haven't attempted the eyelashes :yikes:

My COA number for Elsa Hans set is another high one :P  its 5165  - but I don't mind cos although it would be awesome to get the first or the last or you know something close to that , I'm just happy I got them :cheer:  I took loads of pic spam but with the new ones on the way I might wait a bit and post it altogether :relaxed:

Shenanigans and everyone else here wanting the LE dolls released today I hope you got them too!!  :grouphug:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1231 on: November 03, 2015, 05:26:06 AM »
Good GOSH Ringlets! xD Im guessing you got dolls!?? LOL this page looks like the Macy's parade of emoticons! Heehee! Congrats to you and the poster in front of you! :green:

Husband says we miiiight have enough for the two 17" and the designer set PLUS Tsum Tsums! Wallet will be dead 10x over after this! Ramen until Thursday and then BUFFET AND ICE CREAM!!!

7:24am hubby is FIFTH in line! :O gooooo hubbyyyy goooooooooooo! Not victory yet until the dolls are in our car!!! x3
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 05:29:21 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: November 03, 2015, 05:54:55 AM »
Congrats everyone. :) There wasn't enough in my budget to try for these this time but congrats to everyone that was able to get them. Please post pics.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Princess Lala

« Reply #1233 on: November 03, 2015, 06:45:40 AM »
^ I'm so sorry to hear that Ponyfan! :-( I will be sure to post lots of pictures for ya'!

Anyone see our surprise holiday set of Tsum Tsums yet!? :-3 I really love them myself! Husband said he won't be picking it up for me until Friday, but I can have the alligator from Peter Pan today!

karin_h

« Reply #1234 on: November 03, 2015, 09:03:04 AM »
^ I'm so sorry to hear that Ponyfan! :-( I will be sure to post lots of pictures for ya'!

Anyone see our surprise holiday set of Tsum Tsums yet!? :-3 I really love them myself! Husband said he won't be picking it up for me until Friday, but I can have the alligator from Peter Pan today!

Saw them, they are adorable but I think I saw them at Target too, individually instead of as a set. I'm trying to get Peter and Tink this weekend <3

« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 09:06:22 AM by karin_h »

Princess Lala

« Reply #1235 on: November 03, 2015, 09:12:50 AM »
^ Karin those at Target are last years from what a coworker told me!!! So right now there are two sets out in the US? :) 2014 at Target and 2015  set at Disney Store!

OMG. Words cannot describe how PACKED it was today! The crazy died down and I was sent on my 15 min break! Im in the food court watching customers from afar. Holy COW those customers..... I do not think even Black Friday will be THAT packed like it was today! We had 15 dolls each come in and two different lines! One wrapped from the outside of the store ALL the way to the movie theater down the mall and another line, smaller, for the dolls. People were mad there werent enough dolls and had to have a ticket to buy them. People were mad the Xmas set was expensive. Buuuut we got PLENTY of Peter Pan Tsums in! Dude.... Im here enjoying my fries and ice cream sundae from Sonic just in SHOCK how many people there were. Oh my squee.
:drunk:

Husband said he got the goods plus and extra something! I hope its Frozen Fever dolls and or a Tick-Tock-Crock! My tsum tsum want list just got big because coworker said there is also Liberty Mickey Mouse and Hawaii Stitches in the wild! I need to go to Target soooo bad and collect the 2014 Xmas and Inside Out ones! :frolic:

SO. MANY. CUSTOMERS! O_____________o
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 09:14:51 AM by Princess Lala »

karin_h

« Reply #1236 on: November 03, 2015, 10:41:05 AM »
^ Karin those at Target are last years from what a coworker told me!!! So right now there are two sets out in the US? :) 2014 at Target and 2015  set at Disney Store!

OMG. Words cannot describe how PACKED it was today! The crazy died down and I was sent on my 15 min break! Im in the food court watching customers from afar. Holy COW those customers..... I do not think even Black Friday will be THAT packed like it was today! We had 15 dolls each come in and two different lines! One wrapped from the outside of the store ALL the way to the movie theater down the mall and another line, smaller, for the dolls. People were mad there werent enough dolls and had to have a ticket to buy them. People were mad the Xmas set was expensive. Buuuut we got PLENTY of Peter Pan Tsums in! Dude.... Im here enjoying my fries and ice cream sundae from Sonic just in SHOCK how many people there were. Oh my squee.
:drunk:

Husband said he got the goods plus and extra something! I hope its Frozen Fever dolls and or a Tick-Tock-Crock! My tsum tsum want list just got big because coworker said there is also Liberty Mickey Mouse and Hawaii Stitches in the wild! I need to go to Target soooo bad and collect the 2014 Xmas and Inside Out ones! :frolic:

SO. MANY. CUSTOMERS! O_____________o

HAWAII STITCH!!???   I need this in my life, I hope I have time to go tsum tsum hunting this weekend <3 Thanks for the info on the Holiday ones!

Princess Lala

« Reply #1237 on: November 03, 2015, 10:56:12 AM »
I actually saw a stitch Tsum Tsum on an Instagram account!!!!! You should research where to buy it because there is a Statue if Liberty Minnie available in the NYC Disney Store and there's aa Mickey wearing a floral shirt that is exclusive somewhere else! The Stitch was wearing a floral tourist shirt too!

TIME TO GO HOME AND LOOK AT THE DOLLS AND TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!!!!!

karin_h

« Reply #1238 on: November 03, 2015, 11:33:06 AM »
I actually saw a stitch Tsum Tsum on an Instagram account!!!!! You should research where to buy it because there is a Statue if Liberty Minnie available in the NYC Disney Store and there's aa Mickey wearing a floral shirt that is exclusive somewhere else! The Stitch was wearing a floral tourist shirt too!

TIME TO GO HOME AND LOOK AT THE DOLLS AND TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!!!!!

*O* Must google. And yes! Take lots of pictures, those girls are beautiful <3

Princess Lala

« Reply #1239 on: November 03, 2015, 12:34:20 PM »
HUSBAND IS THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST EVEEERR!!!

ALL THREE DOLLS!

:frolic: :heart: :squee: :frolic: :heart: :squee: :frolic: :heart: :squee:

COA # for Elsa is 579 and Anna's # is 588-  my lowest yet!?

Designer Kristoff and Anna COA # is 3663!

Tick Tock Croc too heeheeeeee: :squee:

Aannnnnnd we will be broke until Thuraday! Im SCARED to check our account and I dont care atm because im on that new doll high.... BUT hey only two more days of noodles and toast sandwiches! YES toast sandwiches LOLOL!!!!!

Update: husband said that the other DS was also PACKED! They also did the two line system but the doll people got to go first! He said someone else called this season "Dollmageddon" and he heard someone say the "flood" of new tsum tsums at the Disney Store and Target recently reffered it was "Tsumnami"! Ha that is a cute name for it! xD Like tsunami but with tsumies!!!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 12:54:46 PM by Princess Lala »

karin_h

« Reply #1240 on: November 03, 2015, 12:54:31 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS! They are absolutely gorgeous <3 I'm so happy for you :D

Offline PrincessTiffy

• Trade Count: (+233)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: November 03, 2015, 01:17:57 PM »
Sooooooooo pretty!!! Congrats!!!! They are so pretty. If I were to collect other disney dolls it would be frozen. But there's no way I could afford to do so, so just my Ariel dolls for me :)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: November 03, 2015, 03:50:02 PM »
Congrats. They are so pretty.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: November 03, 2015, 04:37:32 PM »
https://www.flickr.com/photos/b0ttledwater/22568543780/

The other 4 princesses and what looks like a bath Ariel have popped up.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: November 03, 2015, 07:37:06 PM »
I got up super early for the dolls and it was so worth it. I am just beyond ecstatic for them! It was insane how busy it was between the dolls and the tsum tsums. I'll take some pictures tomorrow for sure! <3 Congrats to everyone who got them! :D
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal