collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 85984 times)

suicidemilk23

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #420 on: September 17, 2014, 12:30:43 PM »
You are welcome! :) I want that whole line of singing dolls myself, but I haven't had any extra money to put towards them yet. Let's both hope for some great Christmas sales, Ponyfan!

parryscereal

« Reply #421 on: September 17, 2014, 01:59:18 PM »
I really want the new singing Tiana--she's GORGEOUS. And the boxes look really lovely, although I'm on the fence about deboxing her if I get her.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: September 17, 2014, 02:30:03 PM »
I'm hoping to get the singing Rapunzel and Tiana for Christmas *crosses fingers* I always have this constant fear of stuff selling out though so I want to get it like NOW :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #423 on: September 17, 2014, 02:50:53 PM »
Where can you find pictures of the new Fairytale couples?  I only saw the mugs online and I think the journals.  I didn't even know there were preorders or anything.  I would want Aurora but I know I can't afford her.  I do want the Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella mugs for sure though and maybe some of the others.  I missed out on most of the mugs last time...only got Snow White. 

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

suicidemilk23

« Reply #424 on: September 17, 2014, 04:29:40 PM »
Where can you find pictures of the new Fairytale couples?  I only saw the mugs online and I think the journals.  I didn't even know there were preorders or anything.  I would want Aurora but I know I can't afford her.  I do want the Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella mugs for sure though and maybe some of the others.  I missed out on most of the mugs last time...only got Snow White.

Here you go, the last link has the best pics taken at the DS you just have to scroll down.

http://blog.disneystore.com/blog/2014/06/announcing-new-additions-to-the-disney-fairytale-designer-collection.html

http://blog.disneystore.com/blog/2014/08/update-for-the-disney-fairytale-designer-collection-.html

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-fairytale-designer-collection-2014-71462/

http://www.disneystore.com/disney/store/DSIProductDisplay?isPartNumber=true&langId=-1&productId=1362660&catalogFromSearch=10002&N=1000259&isSingleMatch=true&searchTerm=6070040901076&catalogId=10002&catEntryId=1362660&storeId=10051

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?42653-2014-Designer-Dolls-Fairytale-Collection-Part-II/page52

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 17, 2014, 06:56:21 PM »
Hey guys, is this wave of fairytale couples going to be for sale as pre-orders? Because I had really thought they were but I just read the Disney blog again and now it sounds like they're actual purchases meaning I have less than a month to save up if I really do want to get some of these :cry: :freak:
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: September 17, 2014, 07:28:51 PM »
I haven't been following this thread lately, but I saw a TON of Elsa dolls at my local TRU.  It's the first time I've seen them since the opening week of the movie XD

suicidemilk23

« Reply #427 on: September 17, 2014, 07:35:58 PM »
Hey guys, is this wave of fairytale couples going to be for sale as pre-orders? Because I had really thought they were but I just read the Disney blog again and now it sounds like they're actual purchases meaning I have less than a month to save up if I really do want to get some of these :cry: :freak:

They were for sale as pre-orders but that was in the beginning of this month. :( Now they will go on sale one couple a week for five weeks straight, starting with Tiana and Naveen this coming Monday or Tuesday. I'm sorry hun, I hope you are able to find a way. Maybe you can use paypal Bill Me Later?

Post Merge: September 17, 2014, 07:38:02 PM

Here is the release schedule:

Designer Fairytale Doll Collection Release Dates – North America and Canada

-Tiana Designer Doll Set – available in Stores September 23 | online September 24

-Pocahontas Designer Doll Set – available in Stores September 30 | online October 1

-Cinderella Designer Doll Set – available in Stores October 7 | online October 8

-Mulan Designer Doll Set – available in Stores October 14 | online October 15

-Aurora Designer Doll Set – available in Stores October 21 | online October 22

« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 07:38:02 PM by suicidemilk23 »

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #428 on: September 17, 2014, 11:06:36 PM »
Paypal....Bill Me Later?!??? WHAT IS THIS SOCERCERY! :blink:

OMG.... looks like I CAN go after the 3 I want but my husband will be pissed because we are saving up for a vacation! Lol oh well, totally worth it!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: September 18, 2014, 06:46:40 AM »
Paypal....Bill Me Later?!??? WHAT IS THIS SOCERCERY! :blink:

OMG.... looks like I CAN go after the 3 I want but my husband will be pissed because we are saving up for a vacation! Lol oh well, totally worth it!

You have to be approved by paypal. It's like a credit card. You buy now and pay later.

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: September 19, 2014, 07:35:35 AM »
I tried to get bill me later but I have no credit (good or bad lol) so I wasn't approved unfortunately :P

How much are the fairytale couples? I want to make sure I'm saving enough for them! Are they $120 in the US?
My Wish List

suicidemilk23

« Reply #431 on: September 19, 2014, 10:52:09 AM »
I tried to get bill me later but I have no credit (good or bad lol) so I wasn't approved unfortunately :P

How much are the fairytale couples? I want to make sure I'm saving enough for them! Are they $120 in the US?

I had the same problem with no credit, that's how I found out I had a "thin"credit profile and I need to build it. They are $129.95 here plus tax.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #432 on: September 19, 2014, 08:12:38 PM »
Thanks for the BML info! :-)

OMG guys, I am flipping out!!! Why? Because one of my bucket list items will be checked off in January!! Beauty and the Beast on Broadway is touring near my city... falling on 2 of my days off!! YAY!! :joy: :yippee: <- my sister in law and I jumping because we are totes gonna see it together!!! Do they sell merchanside at the venue!? Because we want the dolls too!

Does anyone have a Beauty and the Beast Belle Broadway doll they can show off to me to hype us up? :)

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: September 22, 2014, 02:51:30 PM »
Sprinklecupcake, that's awesome! :yippee: I've always wanted to see that too :D Congrats! You'll have to tell us all about it :)
My Wish List

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #434 on: September 22, 2014, 07:48:03 PM »
Thanks!!! :) So in Jan we are seeing Beauty and the Beast and in March we are going to to see Frozen on Ice. My husband is taking me up to buildabear for ponies and the isney Store on Thursday to pick out $100 in anniveraery gifts since i bought him Destiny and an imported Zoids model kit from Japan.

Ooooh! Also I just won a Film Fantasy Ariel doll!!!! Ive always wanted her since I was a little girl!!! Won her for $10, its usually a $34+ doll!

So much Disney stuff to look forward to!

Post Merge: September 23, 2014, 12:26:06 AM

Oh hey, anyone going up to theor Disney Store for Naveen and Tiana!? I have a pretty good chance of winning one, my cast members on the phone said no ones asked about the raffle but me! Sadly I only want 3, Mulan, Cindy, and Aurora too! I dunno oabout you guys but im only buying ramen this paycheck LOL! I love my husband. He said he'd help me online if we dont win a raffle and for the LE Aurora doll. Its so sexy when he talks about Disney stuff with me!
  :deathhug:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 08:28:55 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal