collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 85387 times)

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #225 on: May 22, 2014, 02:29:10 AM »
Signature Aurora and Maleficent dolls!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

NEEED! Are those the Signature Series dolls that are sold in most retailers for $20? Oh my jeeze they are beautiful!!!
gonna have to see these in person.. are they out now??

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 22, 2014, 04:24:01 AM »
That Aurora's dress is so pretty, but I don't like her face at all. I agree with SwordPony, not worth buying her just for the dress :( I might get her if she goes on clearance, but facial beauty is usually a deal breaker for me when getting a doll :P

Does anyone have either of the Tiana dolls by Integrity Toys, the Ashton Drake ones? They're really pricey, but these are the ONLY Tiana dolls that I've found that actually look like her and are made well. I just don't like how the faces look on the Mattel and Disney Store ones and my Naveen doll is lonely :P They both look stunning and I'd really like to get both of them. I'd like to see pictures if anyone has either or both of these dolls :)

I totally agree with all of the above ^^ :nod: ... although the original "just one kiss" talking/light up Tiana holding Naveen as  a frog by Mattel is quite cute :heart:  So I actually have that one. But the DS ones are a no no - they just arent anywhere near as pretty as Tiana is in the movie.

http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mGL7y4sYF2qN9Z7ZqeOHCGw.jpg
Um.... bodies of mh, frozen heads, and the mlp logo inside of the box..wat?

now those are the oddest frozen fakies  I've ever seen!! :faint:  :whoa:  :blink:  but I like the weirdness somehow   I have this crazy urge to buy them  .. I have to stop ...NOOOOOOOOOOO must .not.buy! :yikes:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 22, 2014, 09:42:12 AM »
This isn't really doll related but you guys know those big snowglobe Elsa wands that play "Let it Go"?  I was at a store today looking at the toys and someone had taken the back part of the packaging and left the wand still in the rest of the package in the toy aisle.

I think I saw that Signature Maleficant at Toys R Us about a month ago. I think it was her. I remember looking at her for a while because it was hard to tell if the raven was plastic or cardboard at first. (It's cardboard.) I haven't seen the blue dress Aurora 

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 09:46:09 AM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 23, 2014, 03:38:24 AM »
This isn't really doll related but you guys know those big snowglobe Elsa wands that play "Let it Go"?  I was at a store today looking at the toys and someone had taken the back part of the packaging and left the wand still in the rest of the package in the toy aisle.
Ponyfan

How strange :blink:  if they'd took the wand and left the packaging I could understand...but to take the packaging and leave the wand??.... now thats weird!   :faint:    Especially as that snowglobe wand is on MY wantlist! they keep selling out around here. I checked online and it said my nearest Argos store had some in stock and they were on offer... so I went down there and ..nope not even one left   *sigh* :(

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline cazz25

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 23, 2014, 08:38:40 AM »
You know the 17'' singing Anna and Elsa, does disney store UK stock them (I know there is none in stock at the moment) or are they just a US release?

I really want to get them but I'll hold out if disney store UK stocks them (one day).

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 23, 2014, 09:14:03 AM »
Ponyfan

How strange :blink:  if they'd took the wand and left the packaging I could understand...but to take the packaging and leave the wand??.... now thats weird!   :faint:    Especially as that snowglobe wand is on MY wantlist! they keep selling out around here. I checked online and it said my nearest Argos store had some in stock and they were on offer... so I went down there and ..nope not even one left   *sigh* :(

I hope you find the snowglobe wand Ringlets. That's one of the few things that seems to show up more in my area more than other Frozen things do.   

Does anyone know if the singing Elsa dolls sing without being removed from the box? I'm hoping I'll be able to get one someday but I wanted to leave her in box. I read on the Disney Store Facebook page though you might have to take her out of the box to get her to sing. Is that true? 

Ponyfan

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 23, 2014, 03:43:31 PM »
My classic Elsa doll came in the mail today :yippee: Lordy, she is stunning  :lovey:

Post Merge: May 23, 2014, 03:48:03 PM

Have you guys seen this doll? It's the Beauty and the Beast Broadway Belle doll from the Disney store :) I love her dress!

« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 03:48:04 PM by Sprinkles »
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 24, 2014, 05:38:30 AM »
You know the 17'' singing Anna and Elsa, does disney store UK stock them (I know there is none in stock at the moment) or are they just a US release?

I really want to get them but I'll hold out if disney store UK stocks them (one day).

yes they were released in the Uk too - I got mine there back in december but I dont think they've stocked them again since then, or maybe only once since then . Keep a look out though and hopefully they'll have some more in one day :)

Does anyone know if the singing Elsa dolls sing without being removed from the box? I'm hoping I'll be able to get one someday but I wanted to leave her in box. I read on the Disney Store Facebook page though you might have to take her out of the box to get her to sing. Is that true? 

Ponyfan

My Elsa and Anna both sang in the box ..in fact I couldnt get them to stop as not only movement sets them off but lights do too- for example if we were watching a movie they would start randomly singing if the screen flashed ..you know stuff like that :P  I was soooo glad to find they had an on/off button when I opened the box

Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 05:39:03 AM

ETA I love that Belle's dress too! :lovey:

Offline cazz25

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 24, 2014, 10:14:04 AM »

yes they were released in the Uk too - I got mine there back in december but I dont think they've stocked them again since then, or maybe only once since then . Keep a look out though and hopefully they'll have some more in one day :)

Thanks for the info Ringlets, I'll definitely hold out for one, hopefully they will be restocked. 

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 24, 2014, 12:57:17 PM »
[quote author=Ringlets link=topic=351777.msg1182852#msg1182852

My Elsa and Anna both sang in the box ..in fact I couldnt get them to stop as not only movement sets them off but lights do too- for example if we were watching a movie they would start randomly singing if the screen flashed ..you know stuff like that :P  I was soooo glad to find they had an on/off button when I opened the box

Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 05:39:03 AM

ETA I love that Belle's dress too! :lovey:
[/quote]

Thanks Ringlets. :)  If I'm lucky enough to get a singing Elsa I'll have to think about where to put her so she won't sing all of the time.  Maybe that's why some of them are being shipped from the Disney Store with the on/off set to off?

Ponyfan

« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 01:00:28 PM by Ponyfan »

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 24, 2014, 07:47:19 PM »
I went to the Disney store today to look for Frozen stuff and stumbled upon the new Aurora doll. NOT impressed  :nope:

They gave her these itty bitty eyes, and she has really prominent lines around her mouth that make her look like an old woman. Her dress was beautiful though, maybe stick it on a classic aurora or cinderella and call it a day lol

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 28, 2014, 07:54:23 AM »
I think the Mattel Frozen merchandise might be catching up to the demand now. I went to Walmart today and they had shelf tags for a lot of Frozen stuff including the Color Magic dolls and the Anna and Kristoff set. All they had in stock was the large Arendelle/ice palace mini Anna and the snow sled, and the regular Mattel Esla and Kristoff . Since I saw the tags though I'm hopeful that some more of the Mattel dolls will show up soon.  I also got two new Frozen posters yesterday. :)

Edit: Disneystore online just did they weekly restock. They have Sven plush Anna animator doll and Elsa plush doll along with a few other things this time.  No singing dolls though. :(

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 10:45:28 AM by Ponyfan »

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #237 on: May 28, 2014, 10:59:32 AM »
^ Ooooo! Thanks! :-)

*2 mins later* Agh! They sold out! X( I did not expect them to restock so early in the day and wait.... you said weekly restock!?  Weekly!?  (yay as I have Wednesdays off) Poop though as I was just at a docotor appointment, no fair Disney Store!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 28, 2014, 11:09:28 AM »
^ Ooooo! Thanks! :-)

*2 mins later* Agh! They sold out! X( I did not expect them to restock so early in the day and wait.... you said weekly restock!?  Weekly!?  (yay as I have Wednesdays off) Poop though as I was just at a docotor appointment, no fair Disney Store!

I'm sorry they're sold out already Sprinklecupake. I was hoping that I posted here in time that people would be able to get some Frozen items :( Disneystore.com is supposed to restock Frozen items weekly but it isn't always on the same day. Last week the restock was on Monday. I was really hoping singing Elsa would be in the restock today since I missed her last week.

Ponyfan

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 28, 2014, 12:12:05 PM »
I was sure the only Disney doll I wanted was Merida and her mom...Now I've got Anna, Elsa and Kristoff, somehow Cinderella happened, and now I really want Mulan! Noooo :P

Quick question: Classic Mulan has the same articulation as classic Merida, right?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 12:13:50 PM by Jocelyn »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal