collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 86912 times)

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #210 on: May 19, 2014, 06:30:53 PM »
This is the Disney store version movie Aurora.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MonsterMania44

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 19, 2014, 09:53:38 PM »
I went to the Disney Store in New Orleans this weekend and was there when the store opened....nothing.  It's crazy.  I think I'm going to just stop looking for anything Frozen until Christmas, lol!  I did get a new Tinkerbell doll off eBay though, so yay, haha!
I am desperately searching for a baby sven plush for my son and a Disney Animators' Elsa doll for my own personal collection. I am starting to just give up hope lol. I don't have a Disney Store anywhere close to where I live since I live in the middle of nowhere! I've tried looking online and Disney Store is always sold out. Tried looking on buy, sell, trades.... I just can not bring myself to pay double retail cost. As much as I am dying to get my hands on these. I just keep trying to tell myself to remain patient.  :lookround:

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #212 on: May 20, 2014, 03:17:45 AM »
The Elsa and Anna basic dolls, the anna toddler doll, and the elsa singing doll were on the disney store website yesterday, as soon as I clicked add to bag, they were sold out! They sold out in less than a minute! I am going to disney world in 2 days, maybe I will have some luck there,

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 20, 2014, 03:52:46 AM »
Thanks for the pic Swordpony :)  I kind of like her, but she still doesnt look much like Aurora to me (there is plenty time for her to grow on me yet of course :lol:  )

Disney store UK restocked with Frozen dolls (not singing ones though) as well, but sold out fast. I really need the baby Sven for my collection too! although they havent restocked him so far on DS UK website...  :awake:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 20, 2014, 07:09:41 AM »
The Elsa and Anna basic dolls, the anna toddler doll, and the elsa singing doll were on the disney store website yesterday, as soon as I clicked add to bag, they were sold out!

The same thing happened to me with singing Elsa. It said add to bag and as soon as I clicked checkout it said Sold Out."

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #215 on: May 20, 2014, 09:41:24 AM »
The Elsa and Anna basic dolls, the anna toddler doll, and the elsa singing doll were on the disney store website yesterday, as soon as I clicked add to bag, they were sold out!

The same thing happened to me with singing Elsa. It said add to bag and as soon as I clicked checkout it said Sold Out."

Ponyfan

DANG thats fast! Im really mad because Im after the signing dolls and I missed a restock! How do you guys know the second when theres a restock online, is someone posting on another forum when these dolls restock?

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 20, 2014, 10:15:58 AM »
I found out from a post here in the Elsa Watch thread but by the time I got on the Disney Store website and put singing Elsa in my bag she was sold out. The Disney Store Facebook page also posts when they restock. They usually post something like "Select favorites are in stock now online only" but don't list what they have. The last few times they've posted about restocks though it's been for Frozen items.

I hope we can both get our singing dolls someday SprinklesCupcake. :) 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #217 on: May 20, 2014, 11:06:00 AM »
^ Thank you! Hopefully we can both score those dolls someday!!! ;-) I really want the singing Anna out of all of those! Thank you for the info, I had no idea DS's facebook page says they relist items! That is very useful! I will def be stalking the Elsa watch thread as well!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 20, 2014, 01:13:54 PM »
Thanks for the pic Swordpony :)  I kind of like her, but she still doesnt look much like Aurora to me (there is plenty time for her to grow on me yet of course :lol:  )

Disney store UK restocked with Frozen dolls (not singing ones though) as well, but sold out fast. I really need the baby Sven for my collection too! although they havent restocked him so far on DS UK website...  :awake:

Your welcome. I really like the dress but it's not worth buying a doll that is 40 bucks just for the dress.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 21, 2014, 06:09:40 AM »
That Aurora's dress is so pretty, but I don't like her face at all. I agree with SwordPony, not worth buying her just for the dress :( I might get her if she goes on clearance, but facial beauty is usually a deal breaker for me when getting a doll :P

Does anyone have either of the Tiana dolls by Integrity Toys, the Ashton Drake ones? They're really pricey, but these are the ONLY Tiana dolls that I've found that actually look like her and are made well. I just don't like how the faces look on the Mattel and Disney Store ones and my Naveen doll is lonely :P They both look stunning and I'd really like to get both of them. I'd like to see pictures if anyone has either or both of these dolls :)
My Wish List

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #220 on: May 21, 2014, 11:58:06 AM »
does anyone own disney animator Tiana? do you know if her head nods like the others?

just got a doll who's face looks just like the disney animator's one, but she doesn't nod.

moonlight twinkle

« Reply #221 on: May 21, 2014, 04:17:23 PM »
http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mGL7y4sYF2qN9Z7ZqeOHCGw.jpg
Um.... bodies of mh, frozen heads, and the mlp logo inside of the box..wat?

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #222 on: May 21, 2014, 04:21:13 PM »
woah!! can you pm me the link to that?

moonlight twinkle

« Reply #223 on: May 21, 2014, 04:25:56 PM »
woah!! can you pm me the link to that?
i pmed you! ^.^

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #224 on: May 21, 2014, 08:31:17 PM »
.... :whoa:

Those Frozen fakies!! I do admit I love their outfits, but so much. Woah. xD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal