collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 86925 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #240 on: May 28, 2014, 06:08:41 PM »
^ Im not totally sure since I havnt gotten Mulan yet (also just got hooked on collecting classic dolls) but her wrists, elbows, knees, thighs, and arms should be artuculated like most of the other classic dolls.

Its ok Ponyfan maybe next time! I was going after the Anna animator and the screen wouldnt let me add it to my cart. It kept saying "something has happened! Curiouser and curiouser..." I assumed it meant sold out x( 

Post Merge: May 28, 2014, 06:16:09 PM

Oh hey everyone, I saw this update and wanted to share. I hope I understand what  they mean, so are they are going to start putting Frozen merch back in stores all week long if they get it in like regular stock? If thats the case good because I work Saturdays and my mall is dead on my Wednesdays off!

http://blog.disneystore.com/blog/2014/05/disney-store-frozen-merchandise-announcement.html
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 06:16:09 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

karin_h

« Reply #241 on: May 28, 2014, 08:20:12 PM »
Yep, no more lining up in hopes to find merchandise.

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 29, 2014, 03:47:00 PM »
I believe most Disney Stores get new shipments in on Wednesday and Friday nights, which means Thursdays and Saturdays are restock days. My store had a decent amount of stuff in today, including the Elsa dresses that everyone's been going nuts over.

Even before the raffle system started, people were lining up on Saturday mornings at my nearest store, because they knew the trucks had come the night before. Not sure if stopping the hold/raffle system will cut back on the lines at all :/
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

moonlight twinkle

« Reply #243 on: May 30, 2014, 06:41:59 PM »
I just got back from disney world today! i got the flip n switch anna/elsa plush, anna/elsa etched crystal mugs, an olaf pin, and also, now there are shoe ornaments for anna and elsa! At disney world, they only sell them in one store there, you would think it would be at the magic kingdom, but they are only sold in animal kingdom as of now.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 01, 2014, 04:34:52 PM »
The next set of DFDC mugs have been leaked!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

They all look so lovely! Aurora is by far my favorite and I'm so glad they went with her Briar Rose outfit!!! I'm definitely getting all the mugs, but Aurora will probably be the only doll I get.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

phoenixsoul85

« Reply #245 on: June 01, 2014, 04:48:49 PM »
Could anyone recommend a place I can purchase doll stands?  I want to display all my Disney dolls but want them to stand up on their own.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 01, 2014, 04:51:53 PM »
Could anyone recommend a place I can purchase doll stands?  I want to display all my Disney dolls but want them to stand up on their own.

I have gotten my doll stands at Joann! Hobby Lobby carries them too and I'm sure you can find them on Amazon.

This is the kind I use: http://www.joann.com/75in-doll-stand/2708220.html#q=doll+stand&start=2
-Bow Tie

phoenixsoul85

« Reply #247 on: June 01, 2014, 04:53:22 PM »
I picked up Aladdin and Jasmine from the post office today! I missed the call to buzz them in while I ran into my parents' house to pick up some of my mail and today was the only day I could pick them up. I'm so happy with them!

Spoiler

Elsa should be here Monday since UPS doesn't ship on Saturdays.

Are these an older or newer Disney Store release?  I would love to have a Prince Aladdin doll.

Post Merge: June 01, 2014, 04:54:19 PM

Thanks for the tips Bowtie!!!

Post Merge: June 01, 2014, 05:00:10 PM

For people who love the Disney Parks dolls...  you can call the Dinsey Parks 800 number and do a phone order as if it were a magazine order.  Shipping was around $7 for my wedding Ariel from Florida to Ohio.

I may have to order that Merida because I forgot about seeing her when we went to WDW in January.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 05:00:10 PM by phoenixsoul85 »

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 01, 2014, 06:31:28 PM »
I picked up Aladdin and Jasmine from the post office today! I missed the call to buzz them in while I ran into my parents' house to pick up some of my mail and today was the only day I could pick them up. I'm so happy with them!

Spoiler

Elsa should be here Monday since UPS doesn't ship on Saturdays.

Are these an older or newer Disney Store release?  I would love to have a Prince Aladdin doll.

Post Merge: June 01, 2014, 04:54:19 PM

Thanks for the tips Bowtie!!!

Post Merge: June 01, 2014, 05:00:10 PM

For people who love the Disney Parks dolls...  you can call the Dinsey Parks 800 number and do a phone order as if it were a magazine order.  Shipping was around $7 for my wedding Ariel from Florida to Ohio.

I may have to order that Merida because I forgot about seeing her when we went to WDW in January.

They are an older release! I think they were from 2009? They are so stunning! I'm in love! <333333 And you are very welcome!!! They are really nice stands and they aren't very distracting either!

Thanks for the tip! I'm going to WDW in October for my wedding and honeymoon so I'll definitely be picking up the dolls I need! Hopefully I can find the ones I need!
-Bow Tie

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #249 on: June 01, 2014, 07:30:36 PM »
^Oh bowtie you ate ao LUCKY!!!! It has always been my dream to have a wedding and honeymoon right at Disney!  My dad used to take me there every few months as a kid and I got to see a Disney Wedding!! The bride looked like a princess and I told my dad I want to be her someday!! <3 whyyyyy did my family move out of Florida!? T-T My husband and I decided not to have a wedding because our family decided to move out of the state and it would be crazy expensive to fly our huge family down there :/ Im soooo happy for you!!! Please share pictures!!!!!!

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 01, 2014, 08:35:50 PM »
^Oh bowtie you ate ao LUCKY!!!! It has always been my dream to have a wedding and honeymoon right at Disney!  My dad used to take me there every few months as a kid and I got to see a Disney Wedding!! The bride looked like a princess and I told my dad I want to be her someday!! <3 whyyyyy did my family move out of Florida!? T-T My husband and I decided not to have a wedding because our family decided to move out of the state and it would be crazy expensive to fly our huge family down there :/ Im soooo happy for you!!! Please share pictures!!!!!!

Thank you!!! It's a dream come true!!! We're getting married at Sea Breeze Point on the Boardwalk so it's going to be super pretty and romantic!!! I wish I went to Disney that often! I've only been twice! Back in 2000 and in 2011 for my 21st birthday! I'm sorry that you didn't get your dream wedding! :( Maybe one day you can do a vow renewal or a small wedding for just the two of you there! That would be super romantic! Just you and the hubby! <3 I'll definitely share lots of pictures when I get back from my honeymoon! I'm just beyond thrilled that I'm going to be a Disney princess! :D
-Bow Tie

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #251 on: June 01, 2014, 10:18:01 PM »

Thank you!!! It's a dream come true!!! We're getting married at Sea Breeze Point on the Boardwalk so it's going to be super pretty and romantic!!! I wish I went to Disney that often! I've only been twice! Back in 2000 and in 2011 for my 21st birthday! I'm sorry that you didn't get your dream wedding! :( Maybe one day you can do a vow renewal or a small wedding for just the two of you there! That would be super romantic! Just you and the hubby! <3 I'll definitely share lots of pictures when I get back from my honeymoon! I'm just beyond thrilled that I'm going to be a Disney princess! :D

Im looking so forward to your pictures!!!! You will look just like a princess!!!! <3 oh my gosh are you going to have a cute veil tiara!? also let me know how much a wedding there cost so I know how hard to save up LOL! That beach sounds so romantic indeed! I wish my dad was still around or he would have paid for ours wedding, I havnt been to disney since 2006. For our 10year anniversery we plan on going to disney and renewing our vows as we should have careers set up by then, maybe someday I will look like a princess too! Im so happy for you, congrats!!! :hugs:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 10:19:33 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 02, 2014, 06:57:37 AM »
I'm hoping they restock the singing Elsa dolls online this week. I've checked several stores the last few days for Frozen stuff but most of the stores don't have much in stock even if they have some shelf tags for the items. I did see some new Frozen posters about a week ago and got a really nice Elsa one. 

The new mugs are interesting. :) I found a Magic Clip ice dress Elsa today.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 01:08:18 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 04, 2014, 11:30:03 AM »
Disneystore.com has restocked some Frozen stuff. No singing Elsa though. :(

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 04, 2014, 11:38:38 AM »
I may have been hasty and ordered a second classic Elsa...mine's hair is a little messed up, anyways?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal