collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 85992 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #195 on: May 15, 2014, 07:00:01 AM »
Definitely need that Aurora, especially because she is wearing her blue dress! <3
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 15, 2014, 12:08:48 PM »
I love the Signature Collection dolls <3 I found Cinderella at a TRU Express (after an unsuccessful Disney Store Saturday), and she's lovely! The first doll I plan on keeping in the box, actually, because the packaging and everything is so nice. Plus, for whatever reason, Disney has a hard time getting some of the princesses' faces right, and Cindy is one of them.

I actually like the faces of some of these Mattel girls better than the Sig dolls from the Disney Store.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 15, 2014, 02:57:41 PM »
Definitely need that Aurora, especially because she is wearing her blue dress! <3

I've always thought Aurora looked prettier in the blue dress than the pink one even though pink is my favorite color.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 15, 2014, 03:50:27 PM »

I've always thought Aurora looked prettier in the blue dress than the pink one even though pink is my favorite color.

Ponyfan

I like the blue better for her too. I think it might be her coloring that makes the blue look better. I can't wait to get my hands on her.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 15, 2014, 05:34:51 PM »
Need that Aurora! I'm the same way. Pink is my favorite color, but I much prefer her in blue :)

Does anyone have the Jasmine doll from the Aladdin Musical? I still really want her, but her packaging looks so cheap and I'm the type that leaves dolls MIB. So I was wanting to see real pics of her before I spend the $40 XD
My Wish List

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 16, 2014, 12:43:54 PM »
I found this cutie at goodwill today.  $1.29! visitors can't see pics , please register or login

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #201 on: May 16, 2014, 05:48:49 PM »
I found this cutie at goodwill today.  $1.29! visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Awesome find! ^.^

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #202 on: May 16, 2014, 07:44:39 PM »
^^ AWESOME! Amazing coincidence since her live-action movie is comming out soon! :-)

Post Merge: May 17, 2014, 10:50:45 AM

So I have a question for everyone who goes to the Disney Store on Saturdays for the Frozen dolls- is anyone else's store selling the dolls BEFORE the store even opens, say....8am!? Its the Stonebriar Mall in Frisco, TX. I wonder how they can even do that. I stood in line for a while, about 9:30 and the store was CLOSED. There was a line with other parents there after the Classic and Animator dolls like I was. I called DS a few days ago and they said they had them in stock- but when they opened up the store at 10am (wtf is up with the key that turns the light on LOL) they said, "All we have left from this morning is 2 Kristoff Animator dolls, Olaf plush, and Sven plush." A few people asked what they meant by that, "all we have left from earlier this morning at eight" and a CM told a mom who was standing in front of me in line that they sold the Classic dolls earlier this morning. The mother replied, " you dont have any dolls.....but you JUST OPENED! How did you sell them at 8o'clock if you JUST opened!?" The CM just shook her head and ignored the mom as the mom was trying to get her attention. Something is going on at that store, eaither employees are buying them or they are selling them early in the store then closing the store and reopening the store back up at 10am. I was the third person in line, something definitly fishy!!

:enraged:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 10:51:52 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 17, 2014, 12:31:07 PM »
Woo, just found animators Merida at the same goodwill for 1.99

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 17, 2014, 01:18:07 PM »
^^ AWESOME! Amazing coincidence since her live-action movie is comming out soon! :-)

Post Merge: May 17, 2014, 10:50:45 AM

So I have a question for everyone who goes to the Disney Store on Saturdays for the Frozen dolls- is anyone else's store selling the dolls BEFORE the store even opens, say....8am!? Its the Stonebriar Mall in Frisco, TX. I wonder how they can even do that. I stood in line for a while, about 9:30 and the store was CLOSED. There was a line with other parents there after the Classic and Animator dolls like I was. I called DS a few days ago and they said they had them in stock- but when they opened up the store at 10am (wtf is up with the key that turns the light on LOL) they said, "All we have left from this morning is 2 Kristoff Animator dolls, Olaf plush, and Sven plush." A few people asked what they meant by that, "all we have left from earlier this morning at eight" and a CM told a mom who was standing in front of me in line that they sold the Classic dolls earlier this morning. The mother replied, " you dont have any dolls.....but you JUST OPENED! How did you sell them at 8o'clock if you JUST opened!?" The CM just shook her head and ignored the mom as the mom was trying to get her attention. Something is going on at that store, eaither employees are buying them or they are selling them early in the store then closing the store and reopening the store back up at 10am. I was the third person in line, something definitly fishy!!

:enraged:

That's terrible sprinklescupcake. I've heard of some stores opening earlier than 10 due to lines outside the store. Some stores will open at 8 but I haven't heard of opening at 8 and then closing and re-opening at 10. If I'd gone to the Disney Store and heard them say that I'd post on the Disney's Store Facebook page just to let them know what happened at that store today.

I checked several stores for Frozen items but most either didn't have anything or only a few small items (mostly Anna) A few stores did have the small ice palace and Toys R Us had the large one. One Target had a few dresses. I kinda wish I would have gotten that Magic Clip Ice Dress Elsa when I saw her a few weeks ago.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #205 on: May 17, 2014, 07:55:55 PM »
^ Thank you so much, Ponyfan! At least other stores are opening early due to lines. Im going to get there super early next time to see what happens. I did call up the same store today and pretended I was a friend of a customer that just shopped there. I asked if they were selling the dolls earlier than 10am because my friend got hers at 8. There reply was a HUGE lie, "No sorry your friend probably bought the toys online and sold out at eight because we open our doors at 10" Then I said calmly "no ma'am she got them from your store in disney store" then they hung up. The DS online didnt restock this morning, and I witnessed in-person that they said themselves they sold the toys at 8 after they opened the store. Im definitly going to be saying something over the DS facebook page to report that store.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 18, 2014, 08:42:10 PM »
I was shocked to see actual THINGS in the frozen section at TRU today. Annnd got a laugh out of some hapless dad asking where he heck all the elsa dolls were. Poor dude, try back in like a year

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 19, 2014, 12:07:02 PM »
Woo, just found animators Merida at the same goodwill for 1.99

I am so jealous! She's gorgeous! :jealous:

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #208 on: May 19, 2014, 12:18:49 PM »
I went to the Disney Store in New Orleans this weekend and was there when the store opened....nothing.  It's crazy.  I think I'm going to just stop looking for anything Frozen until Christmas, lol!  I did get a new Tinkerbell doll off eBay though, so yay, haha!

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 19, 2014, 06:05:59 PM »
I love the Signature Collection dolls <3 I found Cinderella at a TRU Express (after an unsuccessful Disney Store Saturday), and she's lovely! The first doll I plan on keeping in the box, actually, because the packaging and everything is so nice. Plus, for whatever reason, Disney has a hard time getting some of the princesses' faces right, and Cindy is one of them.

I actually like the faces of some of these Mattel girls better than the Sig dolls from the Disney Store.

This ^^ :nod:  Aurora is one of those girls that DS has a hard time getting the faces right as well. I really liked the first Mattel one from 1991 where her dress is reversible and you put water on her eyes to make them open/close (I have her from back  then..but even she doesnt look like in the movie, but she is prettier than the DS ones , and I have another later one where you can close/open her eyes using a lever thingy one the back- still not accurate though :drunk: )
I do like that new one in the blue dress. I havent seen the maleficant aurora yet...  *goes to see if I can find a pic*

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal