collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Private Autumn swap with AutumnHeart *part 2 added!*  (Read 691 times)

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
Private Autumn swap with AutumnHeart *part 2 added!*
« on: November 19, 2013, 02:49:19 AM »
I've got home today and there was a box waiting for me. It was really big too! And AutumnHeart actually told me, that there is a second parcel on the way to me, because she had forgot to add some extras :lookround: I was supposed to wait for that one before opening this one, but I couldn't wait!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We decided to make a private autumn swap - so everything from the colors, leaves, Halloween extras is spot on! Autumn made the paper by herself and it's truly pretty in person, even if she had been shy about it :heart: You didn't have to be! I love it! And just look on all this stuff! I can't believe there will be more to brag about later, I already feel spoiled :faint:

So let's see what goodies are inside, shall we? But first, the unwrapped stuff!

I'm a huge crafter and scrapbooking is my second favorite thing to do in my free time! The paper is lovely and I love the texture and the stickers are so cute! I'm a sticker-nut, so I will surely make a good use of them :heart:

Sweets! And few of my favs! Oh, I can already see my boyfriend poking my tummy and making fun of me because of those :blush: *noms on the kinder chocolate bar*

I tackled next the packages that definitely weren't pony-shaped :silly:

More crafter goodies! I adore the confetti - especially the bat shaped ones are cool (huge fan of the Batman franchise here) and I love the pen too. And look at the cute eraser!  :heart:

Then I started to unwrap more...

and more...

and more...!

And I'm pretty sure I won't be getting hungry at Uni for the next few days :D Thank you so much! I love all of those chocolates :lovey: I can't wait to eat especially the mint ones, as that one of my favorite flavors!

Then I carefully picked a package too little and too heavy to be a pony. It revealed a leaf shaped puncher!

There were only two more packages left to unwrap, so I started with a smaller one and actually shouted a loud 'WOW' when I saw who had been inside:

Shadow Rainbow Dash! Oh man! I love her! She is absolutely perfect: I love her glued hair (it's spunky! :lookround: ) and her costume is so cool and I cannot believe I have her! She has been a huge want for me and I'm so happy to have her in my hands, you have no idea :lovey:

Autumn revealed to me that she had picked 4 ponies for me, so I thought the last box will have them all packed together, but when I unwrapped it I was speechless for long moments before I grabbed the box and went straight to my mom to brag about them :blush: Because, well, look who I've got!

MIB Bridesmaid Cutiemark Crusaders!! :faint: Oh wow, I'm not a MIB collector and I debox ponies quickly but now I'm just using my finger to poke the box and waiting on my boyfriend to share the fun :D The girls are so cute! Autumn revealed that she couldn't resist their tiny dresses and I'm the same! They are so adorable!

And I saved the last but not the least item for the end of this brag:

This box has a handcrafted Confetti image, somehow burned in it. I have no idea how Autumn had managed to make it, but it's absolutely beautiful and AutumnHeart, I think you should make a business out of this, because it's stunning! :inlove:

Inside were leaves made with the leaf-shaped puncher!

And once more, a pic with everything:

Autumn, you will get a PM in a second, where I will try to explain in our language how happy this box had made me and how much I adored every surprise it contained. I can't believe there is more coming my way and I almost feel like I don't deserve it, because you spoiled me already :hug: I love the box and I'm so happy we made this swap, you have no idea! :hug: I'll update this post when the second parcel arrives as well!

ETA: and the second part arrived! :D Everything was packed as prettily :heart:

The first thing I unwrapped was more chocolate :inlove: My favorite brand of mint chocolates! Oh I love to nom those when studying or with tea! Great choice :D

Then I unwrapped something I would never expect to get :faint:

A G2 SHIRT! How awesome! And it's in my size too and it has Sweetberry and she has gems in her eyes :drunk: That's one the most awesome merch I've ever had my hands on, thank you so much! :hug:

Then I've unwrapped a notepad!

And once again, you couldn't have picked better, as it's from a pro-Nature loving firm, which helps the environment by making things from recycled paper. I have few notebooks and notepads from that company for that reason :D and for the very pretty covers :D

And then the last present:

More mint chocolate! I can all of you can guess what type of chocolate is my favorite by now :silly:

Autumn, you really had went beyond to spoil me :hug: This package was as awesome! :hug: Thank you so much for being an amazing partner!

Offline BabiChuld

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • With pony powers, come pony responsibility.
    • View Profile
Re: Private Autumn swap with AutumnHeart
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 03:15:26 AM »
Wow what a beautiful box of items, I love everything I see! Congrats on such a lovely swap box and wow, there's more to come! :D
Thank you Lindsay1988 for this beautiful Sig!  :lovey:

Don't worry, be happy!  :P Come visit my pony page to see my collection grow ^_^ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joannas-collection-of-Vintage-My-Little-Pony-toys/171365783052710

My Ridiculously huge Wishlist XD http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,347431.new.html#new

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 05:20:48 AM »
Congrats :)

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 06:01:00 AM »
What a lovely, well thought out box.  I love personally made items and your Confetti box looks really pretty.  Congrats :glitter:

Offline summerday

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Thanks Brightberry for my avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 10:33:04 AM »
What a very sweet gift! Congrats!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 10:34:41 AM »
How fun! Looks like you got a lot of goodies :D
My Wish List

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 08:12:37 PM »
Thank guys :D I really do think I'm one happy pony thanks to that box :frolic:

Offline AutumnHeart

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Private Autumn swap with AutumnHeart *part 2 added!*
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2013, 08:41:38 AM »
I'm really sorry that I add this brag so late , but I had problems with my internet.  :huh:

I received a pack from TSU on Tuesday. I attacked the postman , when I saw him near my home !  :ninja:

When I opened the box I saw an owl ! I love owls and green color – it’s perfect combination for me. You picked wonderful wraping paper . I was impressed when I pulled all suprises out of the box. You wonderfully wraped them . My way of wrapping gifts looks plaintively : <

I threw myself greedily for the first three gifts . I found a pony ! SKY SKIMMER ! I really wanted her, because I remember it from my childhood – unfortunately I lost childchood Sky Skimmer somewhere. Awwww, Lyra and Baby North Star - G1 North Star is my favorite pony. Lyra looks sweeeet!

Time for another suprises. Again ponies ! OMG Trixie ! I never had her in my hands - it is absolutely wonderful ! And Dream Blue - she has a shiny bright pink hair - stunning ! Awww, thanks for Sky Simmer’s accessories. Nomnoms gone ...! : D

The next 3 things. I was speechless - perfect Rose Dust - has pink hair, perfect symbols and curly hair! And these autumn leaf wings ...THIS ROSE DUST IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! And the vintage paper to scrapbooking is really lovely!

Another surprise ... G1 Stickers! ! ! I love stickers, especially G1 !This cute owl  and box for pencils with horses are lovely. Well, did you get in my taste. You know how much I love horses : D thank you for the letters - stickers .

Let's go further. Scraps for scrapbooking aaaaand .... A handmade necklace with tiger's eye ! It's beautiful.

Time for the last pack .... Things I need to do my own custom ! You know , that I really wanted make my own custom with high quality hair. I am very grateful to you for getting me these beautiful hair .

Ah ! I would forget about a card with horses and beautiful pictures with ponies that I got ! Fantastic idea with autumn themed photos. Beautiful !

And all together :

Dear TSU , thank you very much for this swap package. It is fantastic - you made me a lot of joy and fully did you get in my taste. Thanks again , you are sweetheart. I am pleased with the package from me also made you a lot of joy. Sorry for late and problems... :<

SALES

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
Re: Private Autumn swap with AutumnHeart *part 2 added!*
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 08:33:08 PM »
Do not worry at all :D I'm glad the box arrived safely to you and that you liked my gifts :heart: I had fun picking up everything for you!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal