collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Walking Dead season4 ~Spoilers~  (Read 7070 times)

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
Re: Walking Dead season4 ~Spoilers~
« Reply #195 on: March 28, 2014, 01:21:22 AM »
They can't kill off Maggie!!! I really hope they won't. I had tears in my eyes at their reunion too.
That terminus thing gave me the shivers from the very beginning, but I was assuming they just wanted to collect supplies and weapons from all the people arriving there. Well, it will be creepy for sure, and being the season's finale ...... not good to keep us waiting for so long!

Offline Rainbow Revolver

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • An actual dog!!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #196 on: March 28, 2014, 01:26:39 AM »
I'm so anxious to see how this season ends! I hope we get at least a good glimpse of what a terrible place Terminus is gonna be.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:37:30 PM by Rainbow Revolver »

3DS Friend Code: 0619-4155-8870

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 28, 2014, 02:06:07 AM »
Daryl is going to run into Rick's group before he meets up with Beth again judging by how close their two groups were in the last episode. The people most likely to see Beth first are Glenn and Maggie's group, given that Beth is most likely already within Terminus. Given how closely they followed the comics in these last few episodes I am thinking Beth might not fully be intact when they run into her again though. ;)

Either way they are going to say what happened to Beth by this next episode and there is going to be one more major death this season that is supposed to be a complete shock. Best bet is Maggie, all the signs are pointing to it as I said.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 28, 2014, 07:46:53 AM »
While I wont be happy if they kill off Maggie, I am afraid I am one of those people who can cope with anyone being killed off...except for Daryl :P

I agree with you Midnight Dream, its been so close to comics that it seems unlikely they wont keep up the same accuracy with Beth's condition.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #199 on: March 30, 2014, 07:12:58 PM »
well!? what does everyone think?!

Spoiler
I kinda bet Rick is really mad at himself for walking into this, but then again i liked his very last line xD I hope that means that they all manage to get out next season. at least no one died? well.. at least no one from the main group died. :p
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 31, 2014, 02:01:25 PM »
:faint: I HAVE TO WAIT 10 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Loa is my love god!

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 31, 2014, 04:31:49 PM »
i know right.. its going to kill me, it is as bad as waiting for ponies to arrive in the post :P

well!? what does everyone think?!

Spoiler
I kinda bet Rick is really mad at himself for walking into this, but then again i liked his very last line xD I hope that means that they all manage to get out next season. at least no one died? well.. at least no one from the main group died. :p

Spoiler
i am so glad that horrible gang was short lived in the series, i was really hoping  they weren't going to do another drawn out governor thing with those guys, and yay not one of main guys got killed.
anyways left hubby and i asking a lot of question, one of them being did they take that girl.

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #202 on: March 31, 2014, 07:45:39 PM »
Yep the big question is "What happened to Beth?"
And are Carol and Tyrese still on the loose?

Otherwise I'm kinda meh about the ending. Like, it's not some sort of OMG CLIFFHANGER ending. It's, ok, they are all captured, next season they'll break out. Ok.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 31, 2014, 11:48:22 PM »
I have copied and pasted my thoughts here from another forum:

I hovered between good and excellent for this episode and in the end settled on good.

I enjoyed the 'brother' speech between Rick and Daryl.  Thank goodness Daryl was there when Joe caught up with Rick, and yay that Rick killed the awful man who had Karl.

The whole Terminus set up was really cool.  It was very wise of Rick and co to enter via the back way - I just wish they hadn't revealed themselves so soon.  Nobody knew they were there so why not take your time and really check out the place first?  After a brief moment of thinking the sniper on the roof was an unbelievably bad shot, I quickly guessed he was herding them to where he wanted them to go. Loved the glimpse of human skeletons in the foreground as they ran too.  :)

I did not like the flashbacks at all.  Hershel is dead, sorry but I know longer care about him - especially in the middle of such a climatic scene like the one at the end.  And Rick's big speech in the railway container... I actually groaned when he finished his sentence with a lame, 'they are messing with the wrong people.'  Okay, I get that it signals they are all going to fight back, but really?  I thought he had something really cool up his sleeve!  lol.

I wasn't surprised not to see Beth in this episode.  Imo, she has been taken by somebody else all together and we won't see her again until the group escapes from Terminus and are back on the road.  Where are Carol and Tyreese though?

Overall it was a great episode and I will certainly be back for more as the new season starts :)

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 01, 2014, 02:42:41 AM »
See, I really liked the flashbacks with Hershel. It wasn't so much about him as showing the changes Rick has made, like Carol told him before she left, "You can be a farmer, Rick, you can't just be a farmer." Look what happened when he tried to go back to living a normal life and tried to be a pacifist. The flashbacks were meant to show you not only how much Rick has changed, but shows you that there is no way any of these people can ever go back to how they were before, not if they want to survive in this new world.

The episode focused more on character development. Which I really like, but I think people want more action out of this show and that kind of makes me a bit sad. Not every finale is going to be like season 3 and this one was just meant to grab and hook you for season 5, which it did for me completely. After everything that has happened this season it was nice for the show to end on a quieter note.

I am warning you now they will be spending quite a bit of time in Terminus next season, as proved by the actor playing Gareth being bumped up to a series regular. Kirkman and Gimple have said that there won't be another big villain like The Governor for a long time, so I highly doubt he will be that bad. Obviously Gareth isn't a good guy, but not on the same level as The Governor...which will be a nice change of pace in my opinion.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 01, 2014, 08:21:01 AM »
Yep the big question is "What happened to Beth?"
And are Carol and Tyrese still on the loose?

Otherwise I'm kinda meh about the ending. Like, it's not some sort of OMG CLIFFHANGER ending. It's, ok, they are all captured, next season they'll break out. Ok.

I think Tyrese and Carol are at Terminus somewhere. There was obviously at least one more train carriage with people inside. Plus when Rick and the gang went to board the carriage did you notice how it clipped to the ground where there was an empty back of baby powder? I think that was a nod to Judith being there somewhere.
Loa is my love god!

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #206 on: April 01, 2014, 09:02:59 AM »
You are all so much more observant than me, haha. Overall I liked the episode, it looks like it's leading interesting places. I just didn't really have any big "OMG WHUT" moments, and I miss that. I think maybe I just got too good at predicting what was going to happen, heh.

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 01, 2014, 11:34:48 AM »
i thought how weird that  Terminus place was so easy to brake in to and Maggie and the others just casually walked in there, i said to hubby they must of had a hidden snipers somewhere.....and they did.

also is it just me (i might have to watch it again) but i thought i heard people calling for help in the middle of their run when they were being shot at in Terminus ?? or people banging on something.

and another thing i miss Hershel  :cry:  it didn't feel right when they killed him of like that. but i have been upset before when they kill of main likable characters.

wanted list
for trade

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #208 on: April 01, 2014, 11:35:59 AM »
Wow i need to go back and re-watch I did not notice the baby powder.

Yes I heard the calling for help too, they apparently have other folks stashed away in the other containers.

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 01, 2014, 11:37:43 AM »
oh i am glad someone else heard that :) yeah i missed the baby powder too, that was very observant.

btw that last ep. had a LOST feel to it............very mysterious :)

wanted list
for trade

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal