collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Walking Dead season4 ~Spoilers~  (Read 7071 times)

Reiya

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Walking Dead season4 ~Spoilers~
« Reply #180 on: March 18, 2014, 11:43:11 PM »
Well Lizzie was a psychopath, there was no changing that apocalypse or not. Even in a normal world she would have ended up killing eventually. Mika adjusted just fine, she just didn't really get the chance to keep growing  :huh:

I kinda see where Lizzie was trying to go with the whole "they will come back" but seriously… I honestly thought she was going to snap soon but I didn't expect her to go as far as killing Mika. If anything I thought that she would do something to Judith first (she was about to). And then Carol and Tyreese… that was so sad when she told him what she did.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 24, 2014, 01:53:52 PM »
Awesome episode last night. I'm so glad Glen and Maggie have reunited.  Poor Daryl needs to get away from those guys asap - especially as it seems they are hunting Rick! 

It was good to finally see Terminus.  The whole place gave off a creepy vibe though.  I can't believe a community like that would leave the gates unmanned and just let anyone walk in. Speaking of which, where was everyone?  With all of the signs around the area, surely the place would have bulging with surivors?

My theory and comic (therefore possibly show) spoiler :
Spoiler
Terminus is part of the Hunter's cannibalism story line.  The slabs of steak roasting on the BBQ was a big hint, especially considering the place does not look suitable to graze animals with all of that concrete.  Our group has just walked into a trap.  To quote Lurtz from LOTR, "Looks like meat's back on the menu."  Gross!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 24, 2014, 04:45:49 PM »
From the comics, I am 100% agreeing with that theory kiwimlp...from the Walking Dead forums I am on that seems to be the consensus as well. Soooooo exciting!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #183 on: March 25, 2014, 01:01:49 AM »
My sister started crying at Glenn and Maggie's reunion and I myself got all teared up. When they walked up to terminus I kept going "where are the people? Why isn't there some kind of watch?!" Major creepy vibes.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 25, 2014, 01:06:41 AM »
From the comics, I am 100% agreeing with that theory kiwimlp...from the Walking Dead forums I am on that seems to be the consensus as well. Soooooo exciting!

Are you a member on Roamers and Lurkers?  :D

NinaMarie, I can't wait to see what happens next week!

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #185 on: March 25, 2014, 01:56:52 AM »
Awesome episode last night. I'm so glad Glen and Maggie have reunited.  Poor Daryl needs to get away from those guys asap - especially as it seems they are hunting Rick! 

It was good to finally see Terminus.  The whole place gave off a creepy vibe though.  I can't believe a community like that would leave the gates unmanned and just let anyone walk in. Speaking of which, where was everyone?  With all of the signs around the area, surely the place would have bulging with surivors?

Spoiler
Terminus is part of the Hunter's cannibalism story line.  The slabs of steak roasting on the BBQ was a big hint, especially considering the place does not look suitable to graze animals with all of that concrete.  Our group has just walked into a trap.  To quote Lurtz from LOTR, "Looks like meat's back on the menu."  Gross!

I was sooo touched to see Glenn & Maggie reuniting <3 Awwwwwwwww :)

Me and my husband thought the same (from the spoiler), even if we both did not read the comics . Where is everyone and why did the woman gave them such a strange look? Hm.

Spoiler
we both instantly thought of the Dairy Farm story in the Walking Dead video game
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 02:10:55 AM by Einhornbaby »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 25, 2014, 04:24:02 AM »

Are you a member on Roamers and Lurkers?  :D

NinaMarie, I can't wait to see what happens next week!

Yes! I love that place. Are you on there? I also love WalkingDeadForums - some of the information they have over there is crazy they must have a lot of contacts.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 27, 2014, 12:50:43 AM »

Spoiler

I was sooo touched to see Glenn & Maggie reuniting <3 Awwwwwwwww :)

Me and my husband thought the same (from the spoiler), even if we both did not read the comics . Where is everyone and why did the woman gave them such a strange look? Hm.

Spoiler
we both instantly thought of the Dairy Farm story in the Walking Dead video game

I haven't played the video game but it's good to know it is true to the comics :)

Hathorcat, I am Daenerys on R&L.  I might have to check out TWD forums that you mention :)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #188 on: March 27, 2014, 05:03:27 AM »
I havent been able to participate in this topic for so long, since i always end up watching the show late, so im avoiding spoilers, just caught up though...

personally I dont think i would have ever thought it was a good idea to pursue the terminus rout.. I mean they havent had the BEST luck with any type of organized civilization, honestly I thought they were better off back when they were still camping on the move, but I can see why thats not desirable lol.

I'm so freaked out about the final episode now with the previews.. the whole "arrive survive" thing has a whole new meaning and I'm just scared for everyone haha. That being said, Id bet money (if i had some) xD that we only get a peak at the Terminus terrors before the season ends and we have to wait on the edge of our seats for season 5.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 27, 2014, 10:51:09 AM »
I dunno if anyone has seen this but here is a meme for the Beth theories

Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 27, 2014, 11:12:58 AM »
Oh my god if that happens I will FLIP OUT >:|

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 27, 2014, 03:48:05 PM »
Seriously, right?! I saw the meme and went  :shocked: NOOOOOOooooooo before that pic it hadn't occurred to me what Beth's fate could possibly be.

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 27, 2014, 11:42:25 PM »
Beth won't be the one to die, just you watch. All signs are pointing at Maggie, not Beth. Plus, I think Beth's actress already said she was filming season 5 and there hasn't been a peep from Maggie's actress.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 28, 2014, 12:21:04 AM »
Ack! Don't tell that theory to my sister! If she cried at Glen and Maggie's reunion I can't imagine the tears for the loss of Maggie!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 28, 2014, 01:00:26 AM »
I can't see them killing off Beth.  They spent too much time building up a friendship / relationship between her and Daryl to have her done away with so soon.  I think he's going to catch her up eventually and then it will be him who will help put her back together - as opposed to she being the one to giving him his will back. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal