collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Walking Dead season4 ~Spoilers~  (Read 6624 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Walking Dead season4 ~Spoilers~
« on: October 13, 2013, 04:21:19 PM »
Just going to say it now, this thread will probably have spoilers, so if youre not up to date then dont look! :P

soooo who else has been dying for this to start back up?!

I made sure I had everything done well before 9pm and had the kid in bed behind closed doors before i claimed my spot on the couch and didnt move! xD

what do you all think? what are your suspicions? lets talk!

Spoiler
As for me, I kinda think the govner has something to do with these zombies clustering around specific areas of the fence. they showed in the sneak peak someone feeding them in the dark. and lets face it, hes known for his weaponizing of zombies!

and I kinda have a feeling the food is being corrupted some how now as well, and things are going to get EVEN harder if thats the case!
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
Re: Walking Dead season4 ~Spoilers~
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 05:09:27 PM »
Nice start to the season!

Spoiler
I watched with some of my sister's friends and a guy was all "they survived the zombies to be struck with swine flu!" Flues and colds are going to be so much more deadly without modern medicine. I'd be locking everyone in cells at night just in case they died in their sleep, particularly the old folks. Gosh next episode is going to be intense what with zombie Patrick wandering about and the mysterious zombie baiter.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 05:25:50 PM »
I litterally said the same thing!

Spoiler
If I was living in a prison settlement, I would not be bothered at all with having the cells locked at night! especially if someone got sick and died in the night, id rather be safe in a locked cell, then have it open to anyone who might die and turn in the night.

and THEN assuming there was a sort of curfew where everyone needed to be in their cell or whatever after a certain time, and someone did die in the night, they would likely be confined.

i mean its a terrible way to live, but id pick it over death lol.

The only downside is, and im not sure how prison cells operate exactly, but there would have to be some sort of system, in case whoever holds the keys gets infected or something rofl
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 05:32:37 PM by truevampiress »

Offline WildBlue

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Possibly maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 08:57:42 PM »
I spent the week re-watching/catching up! I am so excited about this season. I have a little bit of a rant.  :biggrin: Spoilers alert!!

Spoiler
  I can not wait to see who it is feeding the walkers and I am sure we all will be surprised!!
The Governor story is left all open ended, he could have a mole in the camp. But like someone said last season, subtlety is not the Governor's style.
I have a sneaking suspicion that perhaps it is Carl feeding the walkers. I dont know why, but that was my first thought when I saw that scene. I hope I am wrong, but Carl was headed down a dark path at the end of last season and he seems a bit better but still unhinged.
Carl also used rats before for his advantage..... remember that??? :)
I cant wait to see the new characters they come up with too, could be one of them!

I think either the food or the water are the reason for Patrick dying. I think you're right, one is being corrupted... or maybe both. They are growing food and taking water from places where a bunch of walkers were/are..... ewwww!!! Good water is a hard thing to come by and all our water is tested and treated, we take it for granted really!! And the pig died!! If there is something in the water the pigs would have it too. Pig was a bad choice in my opinion, especially without our modern conveniences. Pigs will eat anything.... even walkers..... ewww!!!
But then again, Andrea was feverish/sick last season and survived that illness. Maybe he had the same illness she did, whatever it was, but just did not survive because no one was taking care of him like Andrea was being taken care of. Flu or common cold could be deadly.
I would definitely pay a little more attention to the sick than they did in this episode!!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 11:32:02 PM »
Not my thing but glad you are excited!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 01:36:59 AM »
Spoiler
Wildblue I was thinking the same thing about illnesses. Like perhaps Patric didnt want to alarm anyone, and maybe he just thought it would go away on its own. He kinda seemed like the type to want to look tough in front of someone like carl. He seemed torn between trying to be friends with him and doing things with younger groups of children. Then when he left carols lesson (which if personally find awesome xD i love her) she assumed he was just queasy because of the knives and thought of killing walkers.

I'm always curious if there will ever be like an end to walkers or some kind of cure, but at the moment it looks like its going to get a LOT harder before its going to get a little better.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 02:52:28 PM by truevampiress »

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 04:09:25 AM »
I was excited but then had to start closing my eyes through some of it as it just seems to get grosser and nastier every season! Lol but what can I expect with a zombie series? :Silly:
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2013, 04:24:41 AM »
Im stalking this thread!
Spoiler
I wondered if the deer Patrick was talking about in the beginning of the show, had anything to do with him being sick? I know my cell doors would be locked every night!
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

Offline Ionn

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Horse Shaped Object Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 05:30:15 AM »
I was kinda hoping for ZombiePig... :lol:

As for poor P-, I have a hunch it has something to do with the walker Rick kept seeing out by the garden plot.

As for locking the cells, I think that's a very good idea, provided they can find keys or whatever to enough of them. Everyone could have a key to their cell/cellblock, the zambambos haven't shown themselves smart enough to use tools. Yet.

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2013, 05:32:10 AM »
I kept waiting for a zombie pig too!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2013, 06:02:05 AM »
Spoiler
I was kinda hoping for ZombiePig... :lol:

As for poor P-, I have a hunch it has something to do with the walker Rick kept seeing out by the garden plot.

As for locking the cells, I think that's a very good idea, provided they can find keys or whatever to enough of them. Everyone could have a key to their cell/cellblock, the zambambos haven't shown themselves smart enough to use tools. Yet.

for some reason i always thought cells in big prisons like that one always opened a block at a time? of course i guess it wouldnt make sense not to be able open just one. it would be great if everyone could just lock their own.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 02:52:08 PM by truevampiress »

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2013, 10:18:06 AM »
I was reading the comments on an article and read an interesting theory.

You all know that super creepy fence zombie with the scary bleeding eyes that the camera focused on a couple times? Someone theorized maybe that zombie was carrying a disease and passed it onto the pig and Patrick. 'Cause when they show Patrick the last time he has blood running from his eyes.

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2013, 01:23:48 PM »
Not reading ... have not had time to watch yet ... not reading ... :whistle:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline WildBlue

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Possibly maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2013, 08:02:17 PM »
Oh I forgot about bleedy eyes zombie.....

Spoiler
Was he the one with the name tag the children were messing with when they were naming walkers? I think Mark was the name, maybe it was a different zombie. They have done that weird focus on a few walkers before, like when Rick was in Atlanta and that one crazy haired zombie was looking at him all weird seemingly a little more aware than the other walkers..... hmm ... evolving maybe? scary thought!!!!

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2013, 09:45:25 PM »
I love this thread already! Its neat to see what every one thinks about this show. So whos everyones fav actors on this show?
I love them all and will be sad when they cut a fav of mine out of the season..
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal