collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Walking Dead season4 ~Spoilers~  (Read 6626 times)

Offline WildBlue

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Possibly maybe
    • View Profile
Re: Walking Dead season4 ~Spoilers~
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2013, 09:04:33 PM »
Well episode 2.....

Spoiler
was not as intense as I thought it would be, but things are definitely building up - especially the walkers! I do not think the fence is going to last much longer!!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2013, 10:20:53 PM »
I agree wild blue

Spoiler
but perhaps now that they noticed or suspect that someone is feeding them, maybe they will keep a closer eye on the fence at night? that and the outbreak in D block, is a lot of night time activities that would really leave me uneasy lol
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline WildBlue

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Possibly maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2013, 10:45:22 PM »
I agree wild blue

Spoiler
but perhaps now that they noticed or suspect that someone is feeding them, maybe they will keep a closer eye on the fence at night? that and the outbreak in D block, is a lot of night time activities that would really leave me uneasy lol

All spoilers on this one lol....

Spoiler
Patrick walking through the darkness was the scariest part!! I admit I was sitting there with my blanket over my mouth for that part so I wouldn't scream, LMAO! And then he bit the dudes neck out before he could scream! I thought for a second there that the zombies were getting smarter LOL. Nice little Romero shout out they did for that scene when Patrick's first victim woke from the dead!!
They still leave us hanging about who is feeding the walkers, although now I think it was the little girl who's sister said she was "messed up, not weak".... what?!?!?! That little girl is kind creepy now! I feel a curfew and lock down coming at night!! I cant wait to see how Tyreese reacts to the burning of his love interest and the other guy who were sick. That should be interesting. There was a lot of blood, so I wonder if they turned or were murdered.

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2013, 11:05:34 PM »
wildblue - yes, all of that! I was thinking the same thing about the girl.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2013, 11:37:23 PM »
My question is why the heck weren't they building some kind of brick wall inside that first fence?! They show the prison from the back when tyreese and tasha and their group enter, it's reduced to rubble which they could have salvaged. They should have known chain link wouldn't hold up forever  -_- Like seriously, eff the garden start defending yourself better XD They built that fortified entrance so they were thinking about it somewhat, come on now people get some common sense!

But I liked this episode, I really though it was great. That part with Daryl and Rick was just heartbreaking though. You could literally see on Rick's face how each one hurt more and more...and then giving Carl his gun back was so significant. I think I felt worse for him then than at any other point in the series, he thinks they FINALLY found some peace and then it's destroyed, again, and you can see how much that crushes him.

Offline WildBlue

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Possibly maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2013, 11:46:09 PM »
I had the same thought about the fence Rhini. They have all that space between the two fences and lots of materials and all they are doing is stabbing zombies. I did like the fortifications they did to the entrance gate. I hope they have other ways out, they are beginning to seem like they are becoming surrounded.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2013, 05:36:04 AM »
i dont think it can be the girl feeding them, it just doesn't seem like it and we definitely saw a hand feeding them and it was definitely an adults hand, even in the way they held the flashlight. im leaning on it being a males hand, but it wasn't THAT clear.

as for the fence.. like many other things, it probably is just something they didnt think they would need to do? it looks like they got pretty comfortable and they wanted to get a stable food supply coming in. also the double fence walk way think is sort of a nice advantage most of the time, but i agree it would be too easy to breach that. i mean honestly anyone with wire cutters could really mess up their set up.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2013, 12:18:57 AM »
I think They do need to get to building if they want to stay there. They can at least build more brick walls with holes big enough for sticking weapons through to kill the walkers. Plus put some major big spikes sticking out of the ground that would kill them or get them stuck before they even got to the fence.  I would want to be surrounded by a moat too lol! I wonder if zombies can swim lol. Im putting too much thought to this, but My butt would be living in a houseboat or on a island with lots of boats.

After saying all this, there wouldn't be a show  :(  if they did get away.
Does anyone think they will show other countrys in the world on the show?   
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2013, 01:00:08 AM »
Spoiler
I think Carol is the one who killed/burned the sick.  Only the counsel and Dr. S know about the illness and where the sick were kept.  Out of the counsel members, Carol and Hershel were the only 2 not at the fence killing walkers.  Plus Carol is now responsible for those two girls, so she might be trying to protect them from getting sick.  Carol has already shown that she is capable of going against the group by teaching the kids about weapons, so maybe she's capable of anything.

Also
Spoiler
It's going to hit the fan with Tyrese.  Michonne's breaking down while holding Judith is very telling about her past.  Rick putting his gun belt back on is awesome!  Back to the Ricktatorship!!  I think Carl has a little thing for Michonne (who doesn't, really!!).  But I'd love to see Rick and her flirt more!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2013, 05:20:22 AM »
Spoiler
It's going to hit the fan with Tyrese.  Michonne's breaking down while holding Judith is very telling about her past.  Rick putting his gun belt back on is awesome!  Back to the Ricktatorship!!  I think Carl has a little thing for Michonne (who doesn't, really!!).  But I'd love to see Rick and her flirt more!

That part killed me! Right to the heart.

Offline Pandora

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2013, 07:01:39 PM »
Well...

Spoiler
I think that Tyreese's reaction is going to be similar to something he did in the comics.  And speaking of the next episode...  Did you all watch Talking Dead where they showed a clip from next week?  I just...holy crow...  *sigh*

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2013, 11:36:54 AM »
Sunday cant come soon enough!
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2013, 04:49:40 PM »
Loved this ep.  I agree with what Pandora said in her spoiler :)

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Trade Count: (+62)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2013, 05:15:27 PM »
ahh, one of my favorite theads is up again, nice to see you all again!

i´ve just seen the first episode yet an i agree with the spoilers, though i think it would be to early to get the govenor in as a threat again so soon in the new season.

Spoiler
i guess something will happen to hershel again. everytime they point out how important a character is for the community, something happens to him/her.
if the mommy pig is actually sick, what about the piglets?
and that the kids tend to give the walkers names is maybe something to coop with the situation. something without a name is more scary, right?
aand i predict that carol will rescue daryls bottom sometime soon, it just calls for it. ;)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 05:20:20 PM by emuel »
~ Visit the Pommes-shop ~
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!
Or linktree with more fancy things!
wonderfull avatar by the lovely Shaiyeh!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2013, 11:22:26 PM »
Tyreese's reaction was one of my favorite moments in the comic, so I certainly hope it happens the same  :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal