collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony Mystery Minis (Funko)  (Read 77892 times)

Offline Charmypony

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony Mystery Minis (Funko)
« Reply #270 on: December 28, 2013, 12:26:57 AM »
I'm lost here, you mean there is a regular version of each black version? But on the funko page I can't see them.

Offline Fricknmaniac

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 28, 2013, 03:36:08 AM »
I'm lost here, you mean there is a regular version of each black version? But on the funko page I can't see them.

The regular colored versions are available only in the Hot Topic exclusive set.

There are two different sets, the Hot Topic set comes in cases of 24, with 15 unique ponies. The non-Hot Topic exclusive set comes in cases of 12 with 12 unique ponies. There are 10 pony overlaps between the two sets (the 10 black ones). The Hot Topic exclusive has 5 show accurate colored ponies (and in a case of 24, there are doubles of all of the black ones except for Fluttershy) and the 2 glow-in-the-dark ones are exclusive to the non-Hot Topic sets.

Offline Charmypony

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 28, 2013, 04:16:17 AM »
Thanks a lot, it's more clear now. It's too bad that some are exclusives,it's less fun.

WrittenEmber

« Reply #273 on: December 28, 2013, 10:30:54 AM »
I can corroborate that the HT case contains 24 ponies. I got one of each Full-Color pony and two of each black-bodied pony, except Fluttershy, whom I only got one of.

I paid $196.56 for the case I got, which means my ponies cost about $8.19 each. I kept one of each of the black-bodied ones, but have been trying to sell all the others. (Color ones are gone already, sorry!) This was the deal I made with my Inner Accountant in order to buy the case. I am sad, because it means I didn't get to keep the colorful ponies for my own collection :cry:, but happy because I do have all ten black-bodied ponies (unless someone buys fluttershy, of course -- I should probably take her down off my sale page, I kind of don't want her to sell, lol!) :) .

Ahh, you got them from Hot Topic? Did you just order 24 and they sent them all together, from one case? :D That sounds like the ticket for me!

No, I shocked the daylights out of all three employees by taking the entire display case to the register. The third guy actually came out from the back to see what was up. They didn't say they thought I was nuts, but...  :P

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #274 on: December 28, 2013, 10:39:06 AM »
I can corroborate that the HT case contains 24 ponies. I got one of each Full-Color pony and two of each black-bodied pony, except Fluttershy, whom I only got one of.

I paid $196.56 for the case I got, which means my ponies cost about $8.19 each. I kept one of each of the black-bodied ones, but have been trying to sell all the others. (Color ones are gone already, sorry!) This was the deal I made with my Inner Accountant in order to buy the case. I am sad, because it means I didn't get to keep the colorful ponies for my own collection :cry:, but happy because I do have all ten black-bodied ponies (unless someone buys fluttershy, of course -- I should probably take her down off my sale page, I kind of don't want her to sell, lol!) :) .

Ahh, you got them from Hot Topic? Did you just order 24 and they sent them all together, from one case? :D That sounds like the ticket for me!

No, I shocked the daylights out of all three employees by taking the entire display case to the register. The third guy actually came out from the back to see what was up. They didn't say they thought I was nuts, but...  :P

Lol that's funny there was only one worker in the store when I bought them all he didn't seem shocked by it really, I told him they weren't on the site yet, since they weren't  the time.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 30, 2013, 02:01:33 AM »
Well I got my ponies from hot topic-

I have 2 extra "show accurate color" Bubbles ponies, and one extra Dr. Whooves-  would love to trade any for a different "show accurate" color pony-

Offline SailorEarth

• Xena: Warrior Pony
  • Trade Count: (+165)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I have many skills
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cosplaycassie.com
« Reply #276 on: December 30, 2013, 03:59:31 AM »
I had no idea there were others besides the set that was sold on BBTS. Darn HT and their exclusives *shakes fist*

Wish List~Pony Sales
Thanks Lina & Rainbowjuice for my adoptables!

Offline Kitzka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 30, 2013, 11:19:54 PM »

I have 2 extra "show accurate color" Bubbles ponies, and one extra Dr. Whooves-  would love to trade any for a different "show accurate" color pony-

Did they end up sending you a whole case or just some random loose? I know you were hoping for a whole case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #278 on: December 30, 2013, 11:30:28 PM »
Caved in and got 6 from the hot Topic store :). visitors can't see pics , please register or login

GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #279 on: December 31, 2013, 12:22:59 AM »
Does anyone have close ups of the RD and Fluttershy ones? Those are the only ones I am interested in. Probably going to have to buy them from someone that already opened them because I don't need a bunch of these other characters.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Kitzka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 31, 2013, 12:38:25 AM »
Congrats Houston! Awesome that you got 2 of the regular colored ones.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 31, 2013, 01:18:46 AM »

Did they end up sending you a whole case or just some random loose? I know you were hoping for a whole case.

They sent me a bunch of random loose- it was really irritating-  but it was sort of my fault though, I ordered 12 and 12 so I could apply the $10 coupon twice-  and apparently they ran out.

will2Bfree

« Reply #282 on: December 31, 2013, 02:21:01 AM »
Man, I hope they start using the same methods to make the larger ones as they do these smaller ones. The paint-job quality looks so much better!

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #283 on: December 31, 2013, 07:20:53 AM »
I agree! I was thoroughly impressed with the paint job on these! I like these so much better than the full-sized ponies.

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 31, 2013, 07:37:24 AM »
I got the 2 glowies and I'm sooo impressed with their quality. I can't wait to pick up a Spitfire sometime!
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal