collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony Mystery Minis (Funko)  (Read 77848 times)

chihua2

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: My Little Pony Mystery Minis (Funko)
« Reply #255 on: December 18, 2013, 01:10:18 AM »
Hi everyone! May i please ask for a favour? I have purchased a set of them for ship to Singapore. However, I am uncertain about the shipping weight and am thinking whether to purchase a shipping guarantee with my agent so that my shipping costs are capped. Can someone be so kind as to measure the height, width and length of the case containing the 12 (or just an individual box will do as well) for me please?? so that i could calculate the volumetric weight? Thank you so much in advance!!! :D

6.5" x 7.5" x 8.5" Surprisingly on the mark, too.

Thank you Fricknmaniac! :D

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 18, 2013, 01:42:09 AM »
I think they are widely released - but right now Hot Topic is claiming the "show accurate" colored ones as a Hot Topic exclusive.   But that may just mean exclusive for a couple of months?  Who knows with HT.  I THINK the HT ponies also come in a box of 12- but also have the colored ones mixed in, but I don't know for sure.  Someone on here bought a box in person so maybe they can say.

I see them on Toywiz.com, BBTS, somebody on the Arena is an authorized dealer (scroll back to find their post),

I agree the quality is really good on these!

The Hot Topic box looked as though it was 24 in a box - 2 rows of 12 ponies. With the split meaning you get 2 of all the black ponies except for Fluttershy who you only get one of. However, I would think we would need more conformation than one box on whether or not it is always FS you only get one black one of :)

OMG I am going to be seriously bummed If I ordered 24 ponies and only get 1 "show accurate" colored one...  guess I'll find out soon!

Offline Dashy77

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 19, 2013, 06:40:10 AM »
I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED!  Octavia for me, and a DJ for boyfriend because as a tribute to me in his toy collection he has musical note themed minifigs.

How much are these running?

EDIT: If anyone is selling these specifically, feel free to HMU.

You looking for regular dj pon3  or colored? I think I have both black ones to sell. They sell locally for 7.50 per

Offline moonsugar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • my Tumblr blog (may occasionally contain adult content)
« Reply #258 on: December 19, 2013, 06:10:52 PM »
I was really excited to see these hit shelves in Australia... even if they are selling for $15 each. :P
:fox:

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #259 on: December 19, 2013, 10:40:26 PM »
I reeeeally want DJ pon-3 both regular colored and black colored if anyone gets doubles and is looking to sell!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 20, 2013, 08:41:14 AM »
I think they are widely released - but right now Hot Topic is claiming the "show accurate" colored ones as a Hot Topic exclusive.   But that may just mean exclusive for a couple of months?  Who knows with HT.  I THINK the HT ponies also come in a box of 12- but also have the colored ones mixed in, but I don't know for sure.  Someone on here bought a box in person so maybe they can say.

I see them on Toywiz.com, BBTS, somebody on the Arena is an authorized dealer (scroll back to find their post),

I agree the quality is really good on these!

The Hot Topic box looked as though it was 24 in a box - 2 rows of 12 ponies. With the split meaning you get 2 of all the black ponies except for Fluttershy who you only get one of. However, I would think we would need more conformation than one box on whether or not it is always FS you only get one black one of :)

OMG I am going to be seriously bummed If I ordered 24 ponies and only get 1 "show accurate" colored one...  guess I'll find out soon!

Its a bit odd though...why would they list boxes of 12 when their exclusive boxes are in sets of 24? [you can see the box in an earlier post].

I am going to keep everything crossed the 12 is an accidental listing and it should read 24...and you get double the amount of ponies you have ordered :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 23, 2013, 03:45:35 AM »
Honestly Cat I just took for granted that the Hot Topic minis would be in boxes of 12- since that is how the regular ones were released- since that was the size of the other boxes- guess I should have researched more!   So I had ordered two sets of 12-  thinking they would just ship them as entire boxes.  I was really just trying to take advantage of the $10 off coupon and $1 shipping. So I guess someone will just be grabbing ponies at random out of a box - so I have as good or as bad a chance as anyone of getting a colored one.  HOPEFULLY I luck out and get more than five colored, instead of none at all, but either is a distinct possibility.

I am actually surprised how quickly they sold out online, and a little disappointed, since I was hoping to do some swapping with other people that had the same idea.  I keep checking the site and they are still sold out...

Offline Dashy77

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 23, 2013, 07:01:24 AM »
So I finally sorted out the dups that I have and here they are as follows: 1 RBD, 1 Oct, 1 DJ, 1 Flutter, 2 :muffin: Pony, 1 Lyra, 1 Spitfire.  They're all the original black ones, none are the colored dup or GiD.  If anyone needs, just PM me.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 24, 2013, 06:56:07 AM »
Honestly Cat I just took for granted that the Hot Topic minis would be in boxes of 12- since that is how the regular ones were released- since that was the size of the other boxes- guess I should have researched more!   So I had ordered two sets of 12-  thinking they would just ship them as entire boxes.  I was really just trying to take advantage of the $10 off coupon and $1 shipping. So I guess someone will just be grabbing ponies at random out of a box - so I have as good or as bad a chance as anyone of getting a colored one.  HOPEFULLY I luck out and get more than five colored, instead of none at all, but either is a distinct possibility.

I am actually surprised how quickly they sold out online, and a little disappointed, since I was hoping to do some swapping with other people that had the same idea.  I keep checking the site and they are still sold out...

Ahhh...I thought it meant they had listed complete "boxes" and in the boxes were quantities of 12. So you placed 2 orders for 1 box in each order rather than 2 orders with 12 boxes in each order [if that makes sense...I will be surprised :P].

Well 2 sets of 12 makes 24...so I am going to seriously hope they decide just to ship you everything in one go and in one box.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

WrittenEmber

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #264 on: December 26, 2013, 06:57:56 AM »
I can corroborate that the HT case contains 24 ponies. I got one of each Full-Color pony and two of each black-bodied pony, except Fluttershy, whom I only got one of.

I paid $196.56 for the case I got, which means my ponies cost about $8.19 each. I kept one of each of the black-bodied ones, but have been trying to sell all the others. (Color ones are gone already, sorry!) This was the deal I made with my Inner Accountant in order to buy the case. I am sad, because it means I didn't get to keep the colorful ponies for my own collection :cry:, but happy because I do have all ten black-bodied ponies (unless someone buys fluttershy, of course -- I should probably take her down off my sale page, I kind of don't want her to sell, lol!) :) .

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 26, 2013, 06:34:51 PM »
I can corroborate that the HT case contains 24 ponies. I got one of each Full-Color pony and two of each black-bodied pony, except Fluttershy, whom I only got one of.

I paid $196.56 for the case I got, which means my ponies cost about $8.19 each. I kept one of each of the black-bodied ones, but have been trying to sell all the others. (Color ones are gone already, sorry!) This was the deal I made with my Inner Accountant in order to buy the case. I am sad, because it means I didn't get to keep the colorful ponies for my own collection :cry:, but happy because I do have all ten black-bodied ponies (unless someone buys fluttershy, of course -- I should probably take her down off my sale page, I kind of don't want her to sell, lol!) :) .

Ahh, you got them from Hot Topic? Did you just order 24 and they sent them all together, from one case? :D That sounds like the ticket for me!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #266 on: December 27, 2013, 02:14:30 AM »

Ahh, you got them from Hot Topic? Did you just order 24 and they sent them all together, from one case? :D That sounds like the ticket for me!

I got the whole box of 24 from the store too. Saw more yesterday on vacation they had them out of the box though and just sitting on a shelf.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #267 on: December 27, 2013, 09:01:56 AM »
Sooo...

Does anybody have a full color Muffin Pony that they'd like to trade for my full color Rainbow Dash? I just pulled RBD today, and though she looks excellent, I'm really just hoping to get all the Muffins from this set! :)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 27, 2013, 09:10:51 AM »

I got the whole box of 24 from the store too. Saw more yesterday on vacation they had them out of the box though and just sitting on a shelf.

Well, whenever I go, they always manage to be SOLD OUT of the darn little things! :( I'm looking for confirmation from someone else who ordered online, since that's what I'll be doing, probably! :P
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #269 on: December 27, 2013, 08:08:28 PM »
I was really excited to see these hit shelves in Australia... even if they are selling for $15 each. :P

Ooooooo where have you seen these in Aus?
Come visit my blog!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal