collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wal-Mart shoppers and their carts...  (Read 869 times)

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Wal-Mart shoppers and their carts...
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2013, 10:23:29 AM »
How inconsiderate :( I hate when it happens
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2013, 11:11:43 AM »
What ever happened to common sense? o.O Over here the shoppingcarts at supermarkets are linked together by chains in the handles and you get one by putting a coin in it. You get the coin back once you put the cart back in the stall and chain it back with the others.. No carts loose in the parkinglots. :)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2013, 11:26:38 AM »
What ever happened to common sense? o.O Over here the shoppingcarts at supermarkets are linked together by chains in the handles and you get one by putting a coin in it. You get the coin back once you put the cart back in the stall and chain it back with the others.. No carts loose in the parkinglots. :)

I guess they don't do that much here in case someone doesn't have change or even cash to get change because they plan to use a debit or credit card.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2013, 01:13:38 PM »
My Wal-Mart can be a pain. Stray carts in the parking lot or bunched in several parking spaces. I've had to move them so my friend could park her truck. Four carts in one parking spot!

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2013, 01:49:52 PM »
I find this kind of behaviour totally lazy.  Is it really that much hassle to run the trolley a few meters back to the nearest trolley park?

Offline LadySiha

• Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'll meet you across the sea...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2013, 01:52:10 PM »
Not taking a cart back to the cart return has always irritated me, but it's about a million times worse after some jerk couldn't return their cart, at the store I work next to, on a windy day and I had a cart blow into my car and leave a pretty big dent.  I don't have a fancy car, or anything, but I always take good care of it, and this just really burned me....
Lazy jerks...

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2013, 02:04:45 PM »
This really bugs me too. People just don't have common courtesy. I work at a mall that has some big box stores like JC Penney, Nordstroms, Lord and Taylor, Macy's and Sears. The only store that has carts is Sears and you are not supposed to take them out of the store unless you are going to your car in the parking lot. I see the same kinds of people take them from the store and walk around the mall with the cart filled with either big stuff or their baby's carrier thing with the handle (I have no clue what it's called. I don't have kids) or just to use to shop around. It frustrates me to no end because they come into the stores with a cart that they shouldn't have and they leave them in our stores or in the parking lots. The mall has their own carts that they need to use. It's quite annoying and nothing gets done about it.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2013, 05:36:54 PM »
Yeah that really annoys me.  I don't drive but when I go to walmart I see it.  People are too lazy to put the carts back where they belong.  I used to work at The Christmas Tree Shops and on occassion I'd have to collect carts from the parking lot.  Sometimes I'd find them in other stores parking lots.  So, I know what it's like to have to collect carts that are scattered around the lot so I always try to find a cart holder (or whatever it's called) and put them back where they belong.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2013, 06:24:35 PM »
The carts all over the parking lot make me nuts! Especially when the return is like 3 steps away!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline InkyMilk

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2013, 07:08:58 PM »
That image is hilarious  :lol: We must have really good employees or polite shoppers around these parts, I can't really say I've ever had much of a problem with rogue shopping carts attacking my car!

Offline Tap Dancer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Dance 'n Prance with me! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2013, 10:29:01 AM »
Our Walmart is very good about this. I always see people in the parking lot gathering carts. In fact, Target is good too. That's not to say I never see stray carts in random spots, but the employees are good at keeping their parking lot tidy. Grocery stores seem to be lazier about it.

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "The best advice I've found is don't look down."
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2013, 01:02:31 PM »
Back when I had my Jeep, I actually ran over a cart someone left in the middle of the Sears parking lot!

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2013, 09:42:27 PM »
My Walmart is good at keeping up with the carts. I don't think many people leave carts where they're not supposed to because the employees on cart duty always keep the parking lot clear of them :)

I wish my work had a shopping cart holder :huh: People leave our carts all over the parking lot, I've even seen our carts on the other side of the shopping center in front of other stores! The employees at my store take turns running outside to grab the carts in the parking lot so it doesn't get too bad. We've also get lots of Staples shopping carts in front of our store because they're right next to us and sometimes customers bring Staples shopping carts in our store to shop :blink: I don't get it. Their carts are too big to navigate through our store.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal