collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stolen! Rapunzel, Prototypes & MOC Ponies! "Updated"  (Read 4906 times)

Offline LightingElectricDream

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Collecting Since 2002 -
    • View Profile
Stolen! Rapunzel, Prototypes & MOC Ponies! "Updated"
« on: June 26, 2013, 09:07:09 AM »
Hello all,
I talked to a collector friend of mine that had these ponies for me. Yesterday they got stolen out of his Big Rig, He truck Drives. He has Transformers prototypes that where never produced and MIB transformers. He has My Little Pony  Rapunzel still in the white envelope from Hasbro. And other Mail orders and Prototypes and MOC Ponies.   All stolen.
It was reported. They are not likely tracked. Unless these end up on ebay..and there is not any real proof still.

So I'm asking for you guys to keep your eyes out for someone fishy on ebay or wherever a  Rapunzel MlP prototypes, and transformer prototypes may be being sold.
Please Please Help if you can keep a look out.

:cry:

:UPDATED:
To Give more detail.
This Guy Was helping this lady move, her husband was working for hasbro. She didn't want the toys because she did not know thair value And her husbend passes away," Rest In Peace" and so My Friend paied her money for them. I don't know how much none of my concern.

I was trading with Him.

I don't know where they they where stolen from He is a truck driver and is gone days at a time. His Mp3 was stolen CDs. I am asking him.. waiting for a response.

No I I do not know this is for real 100%
But I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. I did get my hopes up, this is true. And I do know its fishy. But I am not out to scam people. I do not take people for a ride when I say this.
But again I am not asking to be believed,

I am asking that "IF" something grand comes up.
That you may take this happening into consideration.
That the person will be caught for theft. Or that the person that may be selling will know they "May" Have stolen goods. I do not what them to get in troble, beacuse it was reported stolen goods.

Now.. I do know that most of you are being sportive and I thank you for that.

I did not intend Pity if it came off that way. I know this community is mostly wham and was looking for a glimpse of comfort. I did wright this being Diderot. And Yes I coul have been more detailed. I'm sorry..
I am not asking for my words to be taken so seriously..as I have seem to come off possible lieing, and that my possessions being more important then people in my life. I wish for you all to know that
This portioning to the fact that I haven't the time to return replies and I do not what to cause the MODS the trouble and I do not intend to fight about it.. as I have no Ill will entenchouns twords the community.

My wish is that people will go though life knowing that, All our lives It was never about the ponies. Its about the memories.

And This was my childhood Dream come true.

I am going through A lot of tough things as of now The ponies being stolen where the cheery on top as they put it..
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 11:25:30 PM by NamineEveningLight »
:accomplished:

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
Re: Stolen! Rapunzel, Prototypes & MOC Ponies!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 09:12:47 AM »
Can you list out the MOC ponies?  This is tough to read sweetie:(.  I'm so sorry!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 09:17:33 AM »
Wow... that is truly incredible. :( That's such a crazy thing to happen. So sorry.

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 09:20:55 AM »
Can you list out the MOC ponies?  This is tough to read sweetie:(.  I'm so sorry!

No I can't Because he said he had to many and I said I'll just see them when he brings them to me.
So i am more interested in finding the mail orders as of now. and I can only list 1 of them.

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 09:22:00 AM »
Awww  :hug: sorry your ponies got taken, that must be awful  :cry: i hope you manage to get them back somehow that really sucks and makes me so sad for you
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 09:22:26 AM »
Its Difficult not to spend the entire day in tears again.

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 09:25:42 AM »
Sorry if I sound mean, but how well do you know this guy? Are you sure he had all these items?
It sounds like a real treasury, what he had, and it's awfully convenient that they got stolen.

Ok, again, sorry, I know I suck and am being overly suspicious, and I appolpgize to your friend if he's a nice and honest guy, but I just had to at least mention it :blush:
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 09:26:23 AM »
That's very sad, but at least it wasn't precious irreplaceable items of yours. At the end of the day, they're plastic, and can be replaced, so please don't be sad.

I hope someone good enough comes forward and finds them!

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 09:55:02 AM »
Sorry if I sound mean, but how well do you know this guy? Are you sure he had all these items?
It sounds like a real treasury, what he had, and it's awfully convenient that they got stolen.

Ok, again, sorry, I know I suck and am being overly suspicious, and I appolpgize to your friend if he's a nice and honest guy, but I just had to at least mention it :blush:

This is kind of how I felt when I read this, too. Of course I know nothing about you or your collector friend, but it does sound awfully convenient for them to have been stolen out of his truck. Maybe he found out how much they are worth and decided to sell them instead?

Totally not meaning to offend you or your friend, but that's just how I see the situation. But maybe I'm too skeptical of people?

Click HERE to visit my MLP Tales site!

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 09:59:32 AM »

This is kind of how I felt when I read this, too. Of course I know nothing about you or your collector friend, but it does sound awfully convenient for them to have been stolen out of his truck. Maybe he found out how much they are worth and decided to sell them instead?

Totally not meaning to offend you or your friend, but that's just how I see the situation. But maybe I'm too skeptical of people?

I considered this too, But knowing him and I even told him to keep them he insisted on me having them as he has collections of his own that are worth more than MLP. And He dos not care to sell as much as he cares to enjoy collections.
I think its all truth..and He is a good guy. So i am giving him the benefit of the doubt.
I feel in my gut he was right and was telling the truth about it all.

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 10:04:03 AM »
OH NO! T-T What they hay... I really hope he didnt sell them and lie to you! :hug: Im sorry.... =(

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 10:35:46 AM »
That's vile! For someone to steal toys! Rrgh. If I see anything fishy I'll let you know!
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2013, 10:47:52 AM »
Wow- that's really odd and terrible!  Although I would never never leave prototypes in the car...

It seems really odd that someone would break into the car to steal toys- there seems to be a very very low chance that your average thief would recognize a prototype. 

Even if he grabbed the transformers for fun-  why a My Little Pony?  Only hard core pony fans put value in vintage ponies honestly-   maybe someone was stalking him ?  So odd.

Offline zora

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2013, 11:02:11 AM »
oh wow people steal MLPs? whats next? O__o
Former Nirvana and BigBro Collector

Offline dragonfly

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2013, 11:05:41 AM »
Who would steal prototype toys out of someone's truck? How would they know they were in there? How would they know they were valuable? I assume they stole his stereo and navigation system, too? Was there much damage to the truck? Your friend needs to call the cops and report it. Also, contact the place where he was parked so they can pull the surveillance tapes and catch this person who is stealing toys out of trucks to sell on eBay. Tell him to do it quick, most places don't keep their security footage for very long.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal