collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP G4 Blind Bag Wave 9 predictions  (Read 22710 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: MLP G4 Blind Bag Wave 9 predictions
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2013, 09:38:08 AM »
Do we have all 24 figured out yet? I'm still hoping for some Fluttershy mold pegasai.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 11:09:24 AM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

diamondshy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2013, 09:55:41 AM »
Do we have all 24 figured out yet? I'm still hoping for sine Fluttershy mold pegasai.

I doubt it will be soon, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get one or two soon, like Comet Tail for Shining Armor.  I'd love to see Lily Blossom or Rainbow Flash done in Fluttershy's mold.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2013, 11:52:08 AM »
Even adding four to the list for the main six characters (other than TAF Rarity and Rainbow Dash), no, we haven't seen 24 designs that are plausibly not random errors or tests.

(Rainbow Flash is a unicorn...)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 12:01:19 PM by VioletCLM »

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2013, 12:00:02 PM »
I posted a comparison of the possible special rainbow Cadance with the threepack one! If anyone's interested. http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,336975.msg882064.html#msg882064

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline starflyer425

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2013, 03:34:21 PM »
hm, thats very interesting shiro! i think that the slightly different and lower quality of psychedelicandance (as i like to call her) might prove shes a BB. maybe they lowered the detail so they could crank out more in a greater amount of time?  :what:

Avatar credit to BotchanMLP on DeviantArt, and the Starflyer equestria girl is by LordBlumiere here on the arena!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2013, 10:43:31 AM »
Do we have all 24 figured out yet? I'm still hoping for some Fluttershy mold pegasai.

I've counted 14 (15 if you count the pink one that is exactly the same except different cutie marks) unaccounted for BBs so far.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2013, 11:01:09 AM »
I am so, so, so very excited about this girl. She's one of my absolute favorite background ponies. I have a soft spot for the background pegasi. ♪

She seems to be pretty popular. I wonder what her name will be officially.

I'm dyyying to know this. I just hope it's not Medley.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline SilverRains

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2013, 12:22:20 PM »
I am so, so, so very excited about this girl. She's one of my absolute favorite background ponies. I have a soft spot for the background pegasi. ♪

She seems to be pretty popular. I wonder what her name will be officially.

I'm dyyying to know this. I just hope it's not Medley.

It's gonna be weird to call her something else after the fans have just called her 'Medley' for so long. I always thought that was kind of a silly name for her, though. Sure, she's all green like G1 Medley, but the name 'Medley' goes with music notes, not so much rain clouds.

If the music stops, there's only the sound of the rain.
Wishlist ~ Art

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2013, 05:34:05 PM »
I think the next Wave will be those three rainbow ones (Cadance, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity) and it'll be some sort of...well...mellow or dull colors...maybe a relationship before the Crystal Empire ponies were restored to normal?

*better win the arena lottery if I'm totally right in the end*
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

will2Bfree

« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2013, 05:59:15 PM »

I've counted 14 (15 if you count the pink one that is exactly the same except different cutie marks) unaccounted for BBs so far.

Did you include the Nurse Redheart recolor?

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2013, 06:06:13 PM »
which page is the list on?

Offline Shiromisa

• Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2013, 06:15:33 PM »
Don't forget the mane six! Not all the waves had them all (See: wave 5), but most do.

24 - 6 = 18

18 - 3 (specials) = 15

15, including the yellow nurse, not including the two pink pegasi with the same color scheme (I really don't think they'd do two ponies identical except for cutie mark in the same wave), plus the specials and mane six are a totally viable wave.

Edit: Unless the specials are included in the 15, then we've still got three unaccounted for. Hopefully those end up new Fluttershy mold!

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

will2Bfree

« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2013, 06:37:22 PM »
Don't forget the mane six! Not all the waves had them all (See: wave 5), but most do.

24 - 6 = 18

18 - 3 (specials) = 15

15, including the yellow nurse, not including the two pink pegasi with the same color scheme (I really don't think they'd do two ponies identical except for cutie mark in the same wave), plus the specials and mane six are a totally viable wave.

Edit: Unless the specials are included in the 15, then we've still got three unaccounted for. Hopefully those end up new Fluttershy mold!

Since two of the specials are members of the mane six, you'd only subtract four. I don't think they've ever released more than one version of a character per wave.

Offline Shiromisa

• Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2013, 06:39:32 PM »
They have! In fact, that's the norm. Waves 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 have specials that are different versions of the mane six--glittery, metallic, glow in the dark, etc.

will2Bfree

« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2013, 07:19:57 PM »
They have! In fact, that's the norm. Waves 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 have specials that are different versions of the mane six--glittery, metallic, glow in the dark, etc.

You're right, I guess I forgot since they haven't done that since wave 4. I was actually thinking specifically of wave 6 at the time, they didn't release a normal Twilight with gem Twilight. But I'll admit that could've been because they still would've been so similar.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal