collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 85371 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #480 on: October 09, 2013, 12:58:12 AM »
It comes to $47.97 after all the discounts! That's a steal! Just under $10 per doll! Anyone who wants one should act fast and grab one!
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 09, 2013, 04:11:05 PM »
Also, I have a dumb question, I finally found my Esmeralda doll I had as a kid, is it okay to wash her hair with hot water and conditioner?
It's that very fly-away-ish, feathery hair like the first Pocahontas dolls. I hope that makes sense lol.
Her clothes need a wash too, what a hoodlum kid I must have been!  :blush:

I know what you mean, my Esmeralda dolls are the same :) I'm wondering that as well since I want to style my Cherry Merry Muffin Chocolottie doll's hair and it has the same texture. If you style yours let me know how it turns out or if I style mine I'll let you know how mine did :lol:
My Wish List

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #482 on: October 09, 2013, 06:34:10 PM »
I have a question! Is there a disney doll website similar to strawberryreef but for dinsey characters? You know-like a huge doll reference for each character! I want some disney fairy dolls, possibly a little mermaid and rapunzel doll but I dont know where to look to find out where all of the released dolls are or what they look like! I dont know if the disney store or disney land has better quality ones than the ones at walmart or if they are all the same. I fee like there are sooo many dolls for each eacharacter to choose from-but where do I find that info? Anyone have a website they can throw my way?

Post Merge: October 09, 2013, 06:43:50 PM

has anyone gotten the new Frozen dolls?? They look AMAZING!!!! I love everything about them. If you do photos would be awesome  :biggrin:

I have both of them boxed together. I was at Disney's D23 Expo back in August and they released an exclusive doll set of Anna & Elsa at the event. I really like their different looks. Here is the picture of the two of them in their box.

EEEEp look how pretty!!! From what I have heard the only difference between the D23 2 pack and the single dolls at the Disney Store is that Anna's skirt is Hemmed in the single pack while it is unhemmed in the D23 2 pack.

I could be wrong. But it is just what I have heard  :biggrin: They are beautiful either way.

I started out liking Elsa more than Anna when the photo's were leaked. But now that I have seen more detailed shots of Anna I am in love!! So hopefully they will both be mine  :biggrin:

Elsa is BEAUTIFUL! =D I saw these girls on the disney store as singles for $16 each... I might get them as thye look liek the same dolls in this picture, just not bundled together.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 07:52:14 PM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 09, 2013, 11:11:55 PM »
That's a great price for the Little Mermaid set. :) I thought  it would sell out before it ever went on sale. I hope people that still need want are able to get it for that great price.

I don't think there's one website that covers all Disney Dolls but these two seem to be pretty good.

http://www.princessmonkey.com/disney/dolls.html Most of these are out of their boxes though so it might not help if you want to see what they look like in the boxes.

http://mermaidzone.bizhat.com/dolls.html  No descriptions just pictures of Ariel/Little Mermaid dolls. I hope these help.

I'd love to see those Small World dolls in person and her them sing.

Ponyfan

« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 08:11:07 AM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline vortex1310

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 10, 2013, 09:08:58 AM »
Cool links! Thanks for sharing!

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Show me you Disney dolls
« Reply #485 on: October 10, 2013, 09:11:30 AM »
I have a LOT of Disney Dolls. Most of my collection is of Ariel since I am a HUGE Little Mermaid fan. This picture shows most of the dolls that I have, but not all.

i'm so jealous of your meg, jane, and alice dolls!

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 10, 2013, 10:35:23 AM »
Does anyone have a picture of this doll MIB? It's a Musical Princess though I think I got rid of her base a long time ago because it stopped working XD I can only ever find pictures of the Jasmine in her purple dress, NEVER this one for some reason :blink: This is my childhood one and I'd love to see pics of her MIB :)

Lightning Twirl, I know the Disney Store Rapunzel's are a LOT better quality than the ones you get at Wal-Mart! The dress is more detailed and better quality. The hair is longer, thicker, and better quality. And she has articulated joints :)

My Wish List

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 10, 2013, 12:45:28 PM »
Shen, I do...somewhere. I sold her a long time ago but I should still have the pictures. 

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 10, 2013, 01:08:17 PM »
Thanks, Marigold! Ponyfan sent me a link to one on ebay :D I could never find her because she's called Dancing Princess, not Musical Princess :lol: Silly me :satisfied:

Does anyone have the Tyco Swan Princess Odette dolls? I missed out on those when I was younger and now you can't get them without paying an arm and a leg :P I'd sure like to have both of them though :inlove:
My Wish List

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 11, 2013, 03:17:44 AM »
^ I love the Swan Princess!

I still have Odette, found her in my bag of childhood dollies~

And I saw a CGI Swan Princess Christmas DVD in the electronics section of TRU yesterday! Comeback?! Has anyone else seen it before?

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 11, 2013, 03:42:42 AM »
Aww, that's awesome! Odette is so sweet and beautiful ^.^

I saw the commercials for the CGI Swan Princess and it totally turned me off lol. I would have bought it in a heartbeat if it was traditional animation though ;)
My Wish List

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 11, 2013, 05:28:44 AM »
I saw a clip of it on youtube. *Shutters*   
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 11, 2013, 08:22:14 AM »
I went to the Disney Boutique in JC Penny's today and they had a lot of dolls. To me they look like the same dolls sold in the Disney Store but without the Disney Store label. I saw the Frozen Elsa doll and she looked just like the one in D23 pack as far as I could tell but I didn't get a look at the bottom of her dress. I was disappointed that they didn't have the It's a Small World Dolls though. It's nice having a place to buy nice Disney stuff again. They even had a figurine set with the princesses and their princes.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 11, 2013, 09:06:14 AM »
I saw a clip of it on youtube. *Shutters*

Yikes! I want to see it, but I am not a fan of the CGI they use for these things.

Ooo they sell Disney dolls in JC Penny? I never go downstairs so!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 11, 2013, 09:23:39 AM »
I went to the Disney Boutique in JC Penny's today and they had a lot of dolls. To me they look like the same dolls sold in the Disney Store but without the Disney Store label. I saw the Frozen Elsa doll and she looked just like the one in D23 pack as far as I could tell but I didn't get a look at the bottom of her dress. I was disappointed that they didn't have the It's a Small World Dolls though. It's nice having a place to buy nice Disney stuff again. They even had a figurine set with the princesses and their princes.

Ponyfan

Looks like I'll have to stop by there next week!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal