collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Some of my ponies!  (Read 959 times)

Princesspinkiepie

• Trade Count: (0)
Some of my ponies!
« on: May 14, 2013, 06:53:54 PM »

Just thought seen as my bf finally showed me how to post pictures that I'd see what you all think! (:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And here's a picture or two of my dedicated pony sleeve! Hope you guys enjoy. (:

shadowdreamer

Re: Some of my ponies!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 06:58:46 PM »
Very nice collection!! I love your shelving :) Also...do I see two dolly mix blind bag ponies!  :dropjaw: Oh and a baby bowtie! *squee* Also your tattoos are awesome!! Very wonderful work!

Princesspinkiepie

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 07:03:04 PM »
Very nice collection!! I love your shelving :) Also...do I see two dolly mix blind bag ponies!  :dropjaw: Oh and a baby bowtie! *squee* Also your tattoos are awesome!! Very wonderful work!

Thank you so much for your kind words! (: I'm very chuffed with my tattoos! Going on Thursday to have the bottom finished! Eeek!

And yeah, I have another one somewhere haha! Must go back and see if I can find more in tesco! (: and Bowtie carriage And adult Bowtie were birthday presents from my dad! (Best dad ever) :P I do have more than that but I'm new at this photo thing! :P and don't have enough shelving yet! :( xxx

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 07:28:21 PM »
You have a very nice collection and look at that arm!!! WOW! COOL :)

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 11:14:55 PM »
You have a lovely collection that is very nicely displayed.  Thanks for sharing :lovey:

Chinabun

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 11:23:42 PM »
Im totally mesmerized by your tattoo! So jealous!! I always wanted a tat, but can never decide on design and so I never had one done...

Thanks for sharing!!

Offline LunaDehligt

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • the fun has been doubled! :D I SO LOVE MY PERSONA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2013, 11:38:04 PM »
Lovely collection and i like your tattoo :)

Flanuora

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2013, 11:45:14 PM »
Your collection is fabulous!  Your tattoos are jaw dropping Amazing!!  You picked a great design for them and a talented artist to bring them to life on your your most precious canvas (you!).  Love all the color!! 

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2013, 04:38:23 AM »
What a great collection, and your tattoo is pretty! I have lots of tattoos, but none of them are ponies; I am hoping to get my first pony tattoo after my baby is born this summer.

Princesspinkiepie

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2013, 05:36:28 AM »
You're all so lovely! Thank you so much for the nice messages! (: I do love my tattoo! It needs work and dashie and fluttershy need adding on to the top (: will post more pics of my new ponies (had 11 on order from eBay) when they come! (: xxx

shadowdreamer

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2013, 12:02:19 PM »

Thank you so much for your kind words! (: I'm very chuffed with my tattoos! Going on Thursday to have the bottom finished! Eeek!

And yeah, I have another one somewhere haha! Must go back and see if I can find more in tesco! (: and Bowtie carriage And adult Bowtie were birthday presents from my dad! (Best dad ever) :P I do have more than that but I'm new at this photo thing! :P and don't have enough shelving yet! :( xxx

You're very welcome! :)  Good luck on getting the bottom finished!!! :)   I had just seen that carriage and the baby bowtie for the first time the other day, they are adorable!! Yes your dad is awesome! :)  And trust me..it is rare that I see a collector that says " Oh I have just enough shelving for everything." :P I am almost Always running out of room! XD

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2013, 12:28:57 PM »
Lots of lovely ponies. You have a great collection!

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Princesspinkiepie

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2013, 03:02:11 PM »

You're very welcome! :)  Good luck on getting the bottom finished!!! :)   I had just seen that carriage and the baby bowtie for the first time the other day, they are adorable!! Yes your dad is awesome! :)  And trust me..it is rare that I see a collector that says " Oh I have just enough shelving for everything." :P I am almost Always running out of room! XD

I think the pony community are just so lovely and kind and have such nice things to say! (: I'd love to see some of your collection if you'd be happy to post pics on this thread? (:

Here is a pic of my gen 1's gen 2's gen 3's some fashion gen 4'a and a couple of customs, I am however waiting on 9 more in the post! :P

« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 03:05:02 PM by Princesspinkiepie »

Offline minamarie

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2013, 03:27:39 PM »
 :biggrin:dreamhouse-they are everywhere around :D like the pijamapony the best :shocked:

Princesspinkiepie

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2013, 03:29:01 PM »
:biggrin:dreamhouse-they are everywhere around :D like the pijamapony the best :shocked:

She's a cutie isn't she! She's had a bit of a brush up now though so her main and tail are a bit nicer! Xxx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal