collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Some of my ponies!  (Read 964 times)

shadowdreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Some of my ponies!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2013, 04:31:20 PM »
Princesspinkiepie, I would love to show you my collection, I don't have much, I mostly have G4, but I will take some better pictures soon and show you. :) Oh and is that a skeleton custom! O.o That looks neat! OH I just noticed your G2's! O.o I lost my only G2's when I was little because a neighbor destroyed them...I only have 2 G2 McDonald's toys. I love G2's though. Your collection is so nice! :)  ^.^

Happily Candied

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2013, 05:54:17 PM »
Lovely group, ink and all! It's so wonderful being surrounded by things we love, isn't it?

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2013, 07:16:26 PM »
Great collection! And I love your tattoos

Offline blonde2themax

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2013, 12:29:04 AM »
That's a lot of ponies!   
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Thanks Shenanigans for my sig & Sirithfin for my profile pic :D!
My Sales Page :D!http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,319444.msg580218.html#msg580218
My G3 and Season Swap Wishlisthttp://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,327117.new.html#new

Princesspinkiepie

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2013, 12:56:25 PM »
I look forward to it shadowdreamer! (: it's always interesting seeing other collections! :D and thank you all! I do love each and everyone of my ponies, just wish I had more ;) xx

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2013, 05:04:03 PM »
your tattoo is amazing!!!!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

shadowdreamer

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2013, 02:13:21 PM »
I finally go the pictures of my collection you asked for, here you go!   :biggrin:

here is my bedroom door, I have alot of posters and mlp valentines and blind bag packages on my door and art that my sister drew for me.

Here is my entertainment center, I have Pinkie Pie soap dispenser, body wash, AJ and Rarity McDonald toys, but I also have Rainbow Dash and Cheerilee.

This are my out of the box ponies. Fluttershy, Twilight, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle,Scootaloo, AJ and Rarity. The tin box that most of them are standing on is my huge set of Series 1 cards. the small box that Aj and Rarity are on are my cards I can trade, and then next to that is my series 2 cards who do not have a home yet.

This is my shadow box of blind bag ponies. All of these plus all of my Mini figure sets of 3 (which are hidden on my shelves and unopened) count up too 111 blind bag ponies.

Wide view of my 3 shelves.

My lunch box, fluttershy box, rainbow dash cup, and in the background are two store display boxes for wave 7 and wave 5 blind bags and a coloring book.

Finally my odds and ends. 3 fakies, 2 are g2 fakies, the other one is a g1 baby looking fakie, 2 g2 McDonald toys from my childhood, and 2 G3's and I think a big G3 plush that talks. The little ponies are laying on a G1 pillowcase that my mom gave me.

Princesspinkiepie

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2013, 07:08:17 AM »
Wow you have lots of gen 4 stuff! (: looks awesome!! Where do you get It all from? (:

Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments on my tattoo and collection! (: xxx

shadowdreamer

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2013, 11:33:00 AM »
I mostly get my G4 from Walmart...I do get some of the blind bags from other little stores like dollar general, and kmart, but over all most of my stuff comes from Walmart. You live in the UK right, so that does not really help you any. :\  Toywiz, I know has good deals in my mind on ponies, but sometimes they are WAY over priced. Big bad toy store normally has good deals when Toywiz is too expensive. I just do not like shopping online, so I get all my stuff in person. Except some clothing and buttons and some of my figures are from Hot Topic, which is REALLY expensive if you are overseas.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal