collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do you go to any other message boards for your MH news/fix?  (Read 3017 times)

Shahaila

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Do you go to any other message boards for your MH news/fix?
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2013, 07:40:41 AM »
I´ll die if you make a MH Con as Shahaila says, that would be awesome! I wish I live there! :shocked:
We will have it in Atlantis and make it equally hard to get to for all of us LOL.  But hey it is fun to "make believe" create one, and the credit for the MH-Con idea really goes to Zapper not me  :lol:.  All I was saying is that we have enough talent, creativity, and sense of commnity on this board to be able to pull something like that off if we had the financial resources to do so.

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2013, 08:57:49 AM »
I started here for pony and just recently (like a week ago) fell into the Monster High trap lol.  Everyone across the board has been super friendly and awesome here.  I tried going to other places for Monster High news, but this is by far the best source for information and sales (plus you guys are awesome).  I just bought a bunch of MH from a seller here and still can't believe how well priced they were!

Shahaila

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2013, 09:50:13 AM »
I just bought a bunch of MH from a seller here and still can't believe how well priced they were!
This is the difference between a community helping eachother share the love of the collection and scalpers.  I am looking forward to the time I am able to help a fellow community member  :)

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2013, 10:53:11 AM »
I just bought a bunch of MH from a seller here and still can't believe how well priced they were!
This is the difference between a community helping eachother share the love of the collection and scalpers.  I am looking forward to the time I am able to help a fellow community member  :)
Me too! If I were rich I'd send ponies and dolls to everyone!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal