collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: poses you hate?  (Read 4456 times)

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: poses you hate?
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2013, 04:41:08 PM »
I hereby volunteer to adopt any unloved pony in Quackers or Tootsie pose :) also Dancing Butterflies is one of my favs, so i'll take those in too :D
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

nollilols

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2013, 04:42:20 PM »
Hahah I love all my ponies in those poses, I just wish they weren't IN those poses!

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2013, 04:48:07 PM »
Hahah I love all my ponies in those poses, I just wish they weren't IN those poses!
thaats what i hate about it the poses i hate have of the best ponies so its not like i can just pass them over it makes me really torn with some ponies

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2013, 04:48:33 PM »
For the g1s: the collector's pose (though, oddly, I don't mind the modified version on Swirly Whirly,) Tootsie pose and shy pose.

For g3s: diva pose and Core 7 pose.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

nollilols

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2013, 05:10:55 PM »
You guys should seriously see my teeny collection right now. It's literally made up of:

4 ponies in the Posey pose
3 ponies in the Tootsie pose

The lack of diversity in my herd is troubling, no matter how small it is. Also 4 of them are pink, 2 white, and I have 2 more white on the way to me. VARIETY, I need VARIETY!

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2013, 05:17:33 PM »
You guys should seriously see my teeny collection right now. It's literally made up of:

The lack of diversity in my herd is troubling, no matter how small it is. Also 4 of them are pink, 2 white, and I have 2 more white on the way to me. VARIETY, I need VARIETY!

-dumps all my duplicates on you-  :P

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2013, 05:23:51 PM »
I don't like the following poses:

G1

Glory, Moondancer, Bridal Pony

G3

Core 1 Pose, donkey pose

nollilols

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2013, 05:24:08 PM »

Feel absolutely free haha! I only started collecting again last week after having to sell my entire collection for money. So my herd is tiny. And FULL OF TOOTSIE POSES.

I'm actually not a HUGE fan of the posey pose. I have two Melodys (Tales, standard and Rollerskate) and she looks so... I dunno.. butch, or something, in that pose. I think maybe it's because of her bold colours. Posey doesn't look butch at all.

Offline GustyFox

• Trade Count: (+102)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A Planewalker fox in human disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2013, 05:26:07 PM »
G3 Diva Pose >.o I don't know why, the only pony in that pose I could keep was Love Letter, and only cos she is a MO (more specifically the only MO that I collected the points myself, and got someone to help me trade them in, so she is like super special, despite the pose).

Totally out of topic: nollilols, I totally loved your Autumn Sky sig ^^ gorgeous artwork.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Lovely GustyFox adoptable by MoonFlower. Thank you.

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2013, 05:27:55 PM »
Oh yes, I also remember, I really just can't take to the Quackers pose. She looks...so very not graceful to me. I really can't describe it, but both her legs moving in the same direction just really bothers me for some reason.
Yep, this is THE worst pose, I can tolerate any of the rest in any generation, though I dislike some others as well, the quackers pose just ruins everything for me. Its a shame that it even exists, it's so terrible and uncomfortable and hard to stand them up and UGH.
Granted, I own few G1s and I have just one in this pose, but still.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Spectrum

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2013, 05:29:55 PM »

Feel absolutely free haha! I only started collecting again last week after having to sell my entire collection for money. So my herd is tiny. And FULL OF TOOTSIE POSES.

I'm actually not a HUGE fan of the posey pose. I have two Melodys (Tales, standard and Rollerskate) and she looks so... I dunno.. butch, or something, in that pose. I think maybe it's because of her bold colours. Posey doesn't look butch at all.

I like to view my Sherbet as an alternate pose Sweet Scoops  :P For the Posey pose, I have Night Glider and Sherbert, but I think that's it. I don't have Posey herself though, only her argie baby  :nuts:

nollilols

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2013, 05:30:25 PM »

Totally out of topic: nollilols, I totally loved your Autumn Sky sig ^^ gorgeous artwork.

Ooh, thank you kindly. She's my favourite G3, and I've always liked the idea of her being a pegasus so I gave her wings ^_^

I like to view my Sherbet as an alternate pose Sweet Scoops  :P For the Posey pose, I have Night Glider and Sherbert, but I think that's it. I don't have Posey herself though, only her argie baby  :nuts:

Night Gliderrrrrr I just watched a Night Glider sell to someone else on Ebay today because I've already spent too much money :(

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2013, 05:34:20 PM »

Ooh, thank you kindly. She's my favourite G3, and I've always liked the idea of her being a pegasus so I gave her wings ^_^

Night Gliderrrrrr I just watched a Night Glider sell to someone else on Ebay today because I've already spent too much money :(
i must have night glider

Offline Spectrum

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2013, 05:35:16 PM »

I think I payed too much for mine considering she has a small cancer spot on her ear and under her chin along with her body being slightly yellowed, but I wanted her at the time  :P She is a really pretty pony, probably my favorite in that pose. I've had to cut down on my spending too, my wallet isn't happy with me after Mimic and spanish Masquerade..

nollilols

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2013, 05:53:54 PM »
Ack you have a Mimic?! I'm jelly. I love Mimic so much - and on topic, I ADORE her pose. Well, sort of on topic. Isn't Powder also in that pose? I love Powder, I think she matches Snowflake nicely (weird, considering pink red and purple!) and they're both Christmas ponies in my head.

Edit: Powder is not in that pose. Can you tell I've never owned Powder? Anyway, I love the raised head thing they both have going on. Also, very few ponies in Powder's pose, or Mimic's! And both are gorgeous poses!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 05:55:25 PM by nollilols »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal