collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: poses you hate?  (Read 4453 times)

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
Re: poses you hate?
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2013, 03:08:53 AM »
Baby frosting pose.... She looks like she's about to throw up.

Also core 7 pose.... WHY argh....it's so goofy and weird.

Post Merge: March 25, 2013, 03:10:34 AM

Wait... there's Swirly Whirly... the poor pony looks like she's in pain! Alternatively, she reminds me of a peeing ewe.

ROFLMAO!!! :lmao:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 03:10:34 AM by partypony566 »
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2013, 04:14:26 AM »

Post Merge: March 25, 2013, 03:10:34 AM

Wait... there's Swirly Whirly... the poor pony looks like she's in pain! Alternatively, she reminds me of a peeing ewe.

ROFLMAO!!! :lmao:

She does! I know my sheep.

Offline Nence

• Tarot Orchid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ~.Which tarot-card did you picked up today? .~
    • View Profile
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2013, 04:41:08 AM »
Thihi I really like the tootsie pose and one of my favorites :heart: :lookround:
But I don't like the Lofty pose, it just weird to me... it's sadly because I like North Star in the show/movie and there is many cute ponies in that pose.

Thank you kissthethunder and audra-hime for my beautiful ponies <3
..:Click on the globe to visit my MLP-blog:..
Libella~Wistful Autumn~Golden Love~Twist~Clover~

PandoraFox

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2013, 05:12:13 AM »
While I haven't actually had a pony in that pose in hand yet, (Tiny tiny collection) I've yet to see a picture in which I think the Mimic pose doesn't look awkward to me. The upturned head and eyes look strange to me, and they look so unbalanced with their leg up like that.

Given, I've found I don't mind most poses much at all when I actually see it in real life and/or own a pony in it. I thought the tootsie pose looked a bit weird in pictures, and then realized my cookery pony was in it, and I think she looks just fine. Something about being able to see them at all angles I think.

nollilols

« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2013, 05:16:15 AM »
Yeah, I agree. Bright Eyes always looked awkward in the Tootsie pose to me, but my Tootsie actually looks okay. So does Snowflake, mostly.

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
poses you hate?
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2013, 05:20:37 AM »
On the other hand, I quite like the Milky Way/Mimic and Quackers poses. The latter suits princesses perfectly, I love how they look all smug. :heart:

Mostly I don't like the Quackers pose because it gets bent out of shape so easily and then she falls over. I'm not keen on the Mimic one either, looks odd to me.

On the other hand, I like the Tootsie pose and CP is my absolute favourite.

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

Offline Pythia

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2013, 05:36:34 AM »
Firefly pose. WHY?! Poor pony with a stumpy leg and a HUGE SQUARE FACE. Well, that's how they look to me.  :P

Oh god, this. Forgot about that pose. Yuck.
Looking for: Alternate Birthflowers, Baity wingers, So softs - both minty and for deflocking - and DREAM BEAUTIES!

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2013, 06:54:49 AM »
I do not like the Dancing Butterflies pose, but I am not saying I don't buy ponies in that pose.  I also do not like Firefly pose either because of the way the leg is molded in the body.  That just looks awful to me.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Babushka

« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2013, 07:52:25 AM »
Tootsie and Baby Firefly poses work a lot better if you pop off their heads and put them straight. *ducks the flying fakies for "violating" her G1's neck seals*

I find all the Precious Pocket Ponies to be kind of awkward, and the Sweet Talkin', though it has more to do with the overall pony size compared to normal adults. 

I dislike the Quackers pose mostly because they're always falling over, poor things.

Horses actually can move with both legs in parallel, but it either has to be trained into them, or an Icelandic horse, they have extra gaits the tölt (which is diagonal, not parallel) and the flying pace, which I believe is.

You are right. I suppose I meant naturally. Those gaits tend to be trained or breed specific. Either way, that pose looks ridiculous! I have to lean them against other ponies like they are drunkards on their way home from a long party!

Offline bbassel

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2013, 08:53:27 AM »
I love the collector pose sooo much, the dancing butterflies pose and the shy pose. I also love the mimic pose and the baby cotton candy pose. They are looking up at us so lovingly : )

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2013, 09:24:48 AM »
I love the collector pose sooo much, the dancing butterflies pose and the shy pose. I also love the mimic pose and the baby cotton candy pose. They are looking up at us so lovingly : )

Me too!

The pose I like least is the Sweet Stuff pose, though I found it looks ok to me on so-softs.  There is something about that pose combined with twinkle eyes that's a bit off-putting when looking head on.  I like Masquerade but there is also something odd about where her head joins her neck.  I just brush her hair over it. :P

I honestly didn't like the Quacker's pose or the Tootsie pose until I got ponies in them.  Now I think they're cute.  :heart:
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2013, 10:17:53 AM »
Quackers, but mostly because it falls easily. Also the rearing pose, what does a child do with the rearing pose pony when it falls over during play. "Oh, Megan, don't mind Truly, she's just drunk again."

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2013, 11:07:00 AM »
I love all the G1 poses...but the G3s are the worst...those poses where their heads are looking backwards but they are in a walking pose.....what the heck......and their tongues are sticking out....LOL.....the first one I seen in this pose made me laugh so hard!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal