collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 41403 times)

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #405 on: March 25, 2013, 04:38:06 PM »
GNO looks like it's going to be a fabulous line!

I second this! The four pack looks really nice, does anyone know when it'll be released?

And, forgot to say this in my last post - but I would *love* a werecat with Nefera's body! -crosses fingers- XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #406 on: March 25, 2013, 04:38:55 PM »
questioned his honesty? Lol, how honest is he using the same picture for multiple listings XD
Exactly! It's not like he was even using a stock photo either. It was a photo of a loose doll (and the description read "new, just deboxed" but he told me in a private message that the one he'd be sending me was still in the box!).

He had another one with the same photo up for a fixed price and he just relisted the one I'd bid on with a buy now price included, so I was able to report him for duplicate fixed price listings. We'll see what happens there.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 25, 2013, 06:28:17 PM »
On a different note, I noticed the other day that my signature Ghoulia's pink zipper earrings have bigger posts than most of the other dolls' earrings, meaning that if I try to put some other earrings in her ears, they just fall out because the holes are too big. Anyone else notice that with any of their dolls?

Yup, exact same thing with my sig Ghoulia! Although she's had a different pair in for over a year now, so perhaps the holes have closed up a little around the posts; I haven't thought to check.

GNO looks like it's going to be a fabulous line!

I second this! The four pack looks really nice, does anyone know when it'll be released?

Probably same as the DDG pack last year, so technically autumn, which means it likely will start to show up in midsummer. :) I'm looking forward to it so much!
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 25, 2013, 07:19:03 PM »
Yup, exact same thing with my sig Ghoulia! Although she's had a different pair in for over a year now, so perhaps the holes have closed up a little around the posts; I haven't thought to check.
I haven't noticed it with any of my other early release dolls - that is to say, I wonder if it's an oddity unique to sig Ghoulia's earrings.

faunabay

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #409 on: March 25, 2013, 07:26:59 PM »
I haven't noticed it with any of my other early release dolls - that is to say, I wonder if it's an oddity unique to sig Ghoulia's earrings.
I have a pair of earrings that I'm not really sure where I got them.  They look like they came from Abbey though.  But they have larger posts.  I didn't end up getting them on my Jinafire but it was a stretch (literally  LOL)

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 25, 2013, 08:03:24 PM »
I just found the From Fear to Eternity special on Youtube if anyone is interested. The sound quality isn't that good but the visual is pretty decent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYzoiW7Q0DE

Spoiler
I did not like how they had Heath flirting with Jinafire :mad: And there was an animation error at the end with Deuce and Cleo. They were both in their everyday outfits but then five seconds later, they were in their Scaris garb.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 08:25:47 PM by Sprinkles »
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 25, 2013, 08:25:51 PM »
questioned his honesty? Lol, how honest is he using the same picture for multiple listings XD
Exactly! It's not like he was even using a stock photo either. It was a photo of a loose doll (and the description read "new, just deboxed" but he told me in a private message that the one he'd be sending me was still in the box!).

He had another one with the same photo up for a fixed price and he just relisted the one I'd bid on with a buy now price included, so I was able to report him for duplicate fixed price listings. We'll see what happens there.

Yikes! That's troublesome but I honestly cackled that you had reported him for those price listings.   :whistle:

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: March 25, 2013, 09:01:55 PM »
For those who are interested... I went to TRU today and they have the scaris deluxe dolls listed for $14.99 and if you spend over $40 you get a free monster high throw... My mom bought a few monster high dolls (and qualified for the free blanket...so guess what I am cuddled up in  :biggrin: ) Also, La Dee Da dolls are on sale for for $14.99 as well... And I am not sure if it is all TRU's or not, but the entire Bratz/Moxie/LIV section is on sale at my store...

And when you purchase anything... you get a 20% off coupon to use starting the 31st
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 09:04:15 PM by mejohnson85 »

JustHereForPictures

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #413 on: March 25, 2013, 09:06:24 PM »
Our TRU stores have a tote bag for free if you spend over £35.

They also have the Fearleading three pack for £40.

And I admit, I'm wavering on getting Meowlody and Purrsephone. They do look gorgeous.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: March 25, 2013, 09:07:27 PM »
For those who are interested... I went to TRU today and they have the scaris deluxe dolls listed for $14.99 and if you spend over $40 you get a free monster high throw... My mom bought a few monster high dolls (and qualified for the free blanket...so guess what I am cuddled up in  :biggrin: ) Also, La Dee Da dolls are on sale for for $14.99 as well... And I am not sure if it is all TRU's or not, but the entire Bratz/Moxie/LIV section is on sale at my store...

And when you purchase anything... you get a 20% off coupon to use starting the 31st

I want that throw! :shocked:
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 25, 2013, 09:20:04 PM »

I want that throw! :shocked:

Its soooooo soft!! My mom got the Lala/Powder room and the Ghoulia/Scooter... I wish I had the money to go get the scaris ghouls again

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 25, 2013, 09:24:58 PM »
They need to make a CaM lab add-on that is white with a torso and upper limbs that is male so I can have a slenderman >.>

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 26, 2013, 12:27:08 AM »
Pukunui: I haven't used eBay that much, I'm still quite new to in fact, but getting upse for asking for pictures of the actual listed item doesn't question anybody's honesty IMHO. The seller said he didn't want to sell to you? That sounds kind of bogus too, because if you were to win the bid, he obligated to do so right?

Good thing yo reported him. There is always the possibility he wasn't being dishonest, just kind of ignorant, but honestly, based on his reaction to your message and his multiple listings after that it's definetly good you reported him.

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 26, 2013, 01:57:54 AM »
I have a pair of earrings that I'm not really sure where I got them.  They look like they came from Abbey though.  But they have larger posts.  I didn't end up getting them on my Jinafire but it was a stretch (literally  LOL)
OK. What do they look like?

Yikes! That's troublesome but I honestly cackled that you had reported him for those price listings.   :whistle:
Eh? Why was it funny?

Pukunui: I haven't used eBay that much, I'm still quite new to in fact, but getting upse for asking for pictures of the actual listed item doesn't question anybody's honesty IMHO. The seller said he didn't want to sell to you? That sounds kind of bogus too, because if you were to win the bid, he obligated to do so right?

Good thing yo reported him. There is always the possibility he wasn't being dishonest, just kind of ignorant, but honestly, based on his reaction to your message and his multiple listings after that it's definetly good you reported him.
Exactly! Somehow I don't think anything will come of it, but I feel a bit better for having done so anyway.

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: March 26, 2013, 03:10:43 AM »
Random question but how close in color are the Witch CAM and the Gorgon CAM?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal