collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 40842 times)

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #375 on: March 25, 2013, 11:02:28 AM »
Hmm, she might be a tiny bit taller than Spectra in the pic, but, she also has big hair, that might create that effect. On the other hand if she's a pop singer she might be older than the other ghouls, so Nefera mold is possible!

Do the clothes of other ghouls fit Nefera, since she has a different mold?
I'm betting she is Nefera's mold, because Spectra's eyes only come up to Catty's nose, so she is noticeably shorter

As much as I would love her to be on the bigger body I wouldn't count on it just because of how she is in the artwork; if that was the case Lala would be the same size as Howleen (that would be wicked cute!)

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: March 25, 2013, 11:17:37 AM »
As much as I would love her to be on the bigger body I wouldn't count on it just because of how she is in the artwork; if that was the case Lala would be the same size as Howleen (that would be wicked cute!)

That's true.....

Lala would look totally adorable as a smaller doll! :heart:

Still hopin for a taller Catty! She's cute and I like her pink poofy dress  :P

Flutterwonder13

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #377 on: March 25, 2013, 11:30:48 AM »
I have a question. Does anyone else get concerned about the size of their collection, or even embarrassed? I was just thinking because I want about 25 dolls this year.....:drunk:

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 25, 2013, 11:36:53 AM »
I'm loving Catty! But this is getting depressing. I literally have nothing to look for! I have everything I want that is currently on the shelves, so will the new lines hurry up and come already??
I feel the same, but at the same time kinda glad because I don't have any money to be getting them while they'd be out. :P
[/quote]

I am with you...and then I'm not LOL. I want new dolls but at the same time my wallet is breathing a sigh of relief so I can spend it on other things LOL

I have a question. Does anyone else get concerned about the size of their collection, or even embarrassed? I was just thinking because I want about 25 dolls this year.....:drunk:

Not really. Mine is huge and I'm running out of room but I love them! Trust me I'll be getting 99% of the new ones coming out too :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 25, 2013, 11:42:28 AM »
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I won the Monster High Reblog Giveaway!!! I get a CAM Starter Pack and a CAM Add-On!!!! Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!! :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 25, 2013, 11:44:31 AM »
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I won the Monster High Reblog Giveaway!!! I get a CAM Starter Pack and a CAM Add-On!!!! Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!! :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak:

Oooooooooo, congrats!!!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :green:

yay!!!    :frolic:

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 25, 2013, 11:46:37 AM »
oh wow, I could not figure out how to enter that (i dont have a blog and saw no "like" button) Do you know which starter and add on you're gteting?

CONGRATS!!!!

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 25, 2013, 11:48:03 AM »
Wait, do I spot the letter "B" in her jewelry? Guess I was right about her clothes being borrowed from Barbie ;)
She still isn't doing anything for me, lol!

I think it's supposed to be a "13".

It is a 13 but it looks like a Barbie-B and that entertains me greatly *fg*

I'm loving Catty! But this is getting depressing. I literally have nothing to look for! I have everything I want that is currently on the shelves, so will the new lines hurry up and come already??

People... get sad when... they have all dolls... they want...
Oh.

*looks at doll wishlist, looks at empty wallet, sighs*
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 11:51:38 AM by Zapper »

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 25, 2013, 11:56:06 AM »

Oooooooooo, congrats!!!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :green:

yay!!!    :frolic:

Thanks!!! I was so confused as to why the Gory Gazette was following me on tumblr and when someone posted screenshots of GG following them and the note they sent to their inbox, I had to check mine and there it was! The note that said I won! I didn't get a notification either so I'm glad someone else posted that.

oh wow, I could not figure out how to enter that (i dont have a blog and saw no "like" button) Do you know which starter and add on you're gteting?

CONGRATS!!!!

You had to enter by reblogging their entry so if you don't have a tumblr, you wouldn't have been able to enter unfortunately.

I don't know which ones I'll be getting, but I wouldn't mind another gorgon/mummy starter pack and I would like to get the siren add-on! I won't know 'til they get here! :)
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 25, 2013, 12:45:31 PM »
Congrats Bow Tie! sounds awsome! Enjoy your CAMs!  Lucky you checked whether you won or not.

Offline cloverofmist

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 25, 2013, 12:49:58 PM »
Awsome win bow tie :) and if anyone is looking my freddies has swim venus with green eyeshadow for 11.99 ...

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 25, 2013, 12:54:03 PM »
Bow Tie you are so 100% lucky and I am jelly :P.

I also need a new Robecca and am sad. The other day I realized just how bad the stupid thing in her neck is and she was always looking up (even if I turned her head to the side, and more so than any other doll I've owned.) so I just snapped last night and ripped her head off and snipped the anchors which helped a little, but there really wasn't much else I could do without 100% ruining her. But at least now she can look to the side and she be looking straight ahead until I can get a replacement one.. which will probably just be DT at this point..

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #387 on: March 25, 2013, 01:02:34 PM »

Yeah...I don't really even want to think about it.  I have practically put MLP collecting on the back burner due to being in a hard place with my vintage collections and G4 becoming rather boring so my attention has been converted to MH since about last September and I have almost caught up on my wishlist already :blush:.  I think I am close to 100 dolls already :shocked:. That and I want quite a few of the new ones for this year.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

jennovazombie

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #388 on: March 25, 2013, 01:16:04 PM »

I have 6 and I'm actually a little embarrassed with that many. D: I was never a doll-lover as a girl, I had barbies but mostly pretended my jurassic park dinos were eating them.
Although my husband shows my pony collection off to his friends, he's so proud that I got a bunch of the "cool looking ones" before they switched to doing mostly the Mane 6. XD He says he'll show off the dolls too next time, because I made clothes for most of them.

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 25, 2013, 01:23:05 PM »

Nope  :biggrin: ... I plan on getting at least 2 of each character coming out this year  :blush: ... lol.. Sooooo... And last I counted I had over 200 dolls... My husband likes to count them every so often so he can tell people stuff like "my wife has over 200 (insert appropriate curse word) dolls... can you believe that man??" I lol over it... he smokes (outside and NOWHERE near my dolls!!) but hey, thats his thing... mine is dolls..  :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal