collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 35593 times)

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #435 on: March 01, 2013, 10:01:15 AM »
I was just at Walmart two days ago (still no Catrine :huh: ) and there were still some 1600 dolls. I hope that Mattel is releasing a second line (with Clawd!) instead of giving us the three ghouls again :huh:
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: March 01, 2013, 10:31:07 AM »
I thrid a desire for DotD re-release! I love the line so much!!! I have none of them as of yet, but I really, really want Deuce! He is such a fantastic doll.

I was wondering the other day (I do think about other things than MH honest!) why is it that there are like... three swim lines for MH. Now why have three different versions of swimsuits? Is it because that is an easy way to make a playline doll? I do't really like swimsuit dolls at all and I don't really care for any of those lines. I hope it will be a while before they make yet another swimsuit line.

Swimsuit dolls are fairly common in doll lines. They're inexpensive, and there are several styles you can make without having to come up with a complex new theme. They usually get released around the holidays (November-ish), so the company can have an affordable option on shelves for gift-giving; as well as post-holiday grabs when people tend to spend less.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 01, 2013, 10:38:50 AM »
Speaking of, look at this poor girl I found yesterday :(

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And this  >_<

animal_lover

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #438 on: March 01, 2013, 10:48:48 AM »
Can someone please post a pic of that ghoulia custom? The link won't work for me for some reason. I love ghoulia so I'd really like to see her! You guys make jokes about ss ghoulia getting re-released because apparently she's everywhere. Everywhere EXCEPT by me! I have never seen ANY of the ss dolls! Lol. Oh and I haven't seen any s1600 dolls around me either! The only one I have actually seen in person was Frankie. It was the last one and I took her home! :) But since I've never seen the others I have a question. Does draculaura have that weird "deer in headlights" look like she does in her promo picture? I'm just curious because I like her outfit and everything but its really that look that turned me off to her.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: March 01, 2013, 10:55:37 AM »
Oh no that lagoona!! >,<; she's got it worst than my SL Venus who has it on her right thigh and chin.

My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #440 on: March 01, 2013, 10:57:16 AM »
I found a Scaris Deuce at Big Lots yay! Actually I found two... Anyone up for a trade for Venus?

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: March 01, 2013, 11:13:31 AM »
I just returned my Deuce that had the same problem as that Clawdeen

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 01, 2013, 11:20:01 AM »
I see that kind of wonk all the time with Clawdeen. Apparently she's really prone to it.
MH quality control is horrid, especially with the china dolls. :<

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 01, 2013, 11:24:04 AM »
Re release of S1600? How can you re release something that is still on the shelves? I still see them in stores here and there around me. Now if the are talking about new ghouls like a S1600 Lagoona,Cleo,Ghoulia(love that custom of her though) that would be cool and of course if they brought Clawd back along w/a S1600 Duece,and Gil then that would be fine  :biggrin: I would also love a re release of Dotd especially Ghoulia and Lagoona, their shoes are so wicked!
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 01, 2013, 11:36:10 AM »
I think my howleen has that kind of eye wonk too, but for some reason I know it's there, but isn' too noticable at all
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 01, 2013, 11:42:27 AM »
My Howleen also has a wonky eye.. :C
I've tried to buy a replacement, really tried. But apparently 80% of her sig version must have eyewonk. LOL. (I have seen perfect ones tho.. at least in pictures)

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #446 on: March 01, 2013, 11:44:21 AM »
I thrid a desire for DotD re-release! I love the line so much!!! I have none of them as of yet, but I really, really want Deuce! He is such a fantastic doll.

I was wondering the other day (I do think about other things than MH honest!) why is it that there are like... three swim lines for MH. Now why have three different versions of swimsuits? Is it because that is an easy way to make a playline doll? I do't really like swimsuit dolls at all and I don't really care for any of those lines. I hope it will be a while before they make yet another swimsuit line.

Swimsuit dolls are fairly common in doll lines. They're inexpensive, and there are several styles you can make without having to come up with a complex new theme. They usually get released around the holidays (November-ish), so the company can have an affordable option on shelves for gift-giving; as well as post-holiday grabs when people tend to spend less.
Plus, kids love playing with their toys in the bathtub!

Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #447 on: March 01, 2013, 12:35:00 PM »
anyone know if a slim box Spectra is going to be released this year?

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 01, 2013, 12:38:38 PM »
My Howleen also has a wonky eye.. :C
I've tried to buy a replacement, really tried. But apparently 80% of her sig version must have eyewonk. LOL. (I have seen perfect ones tho.. at least in pictures)

Sig Howleen without eyewonk does seem to be hard to find!  I managed to find one without it for me and one with a pretty darn good faceup for one of my friends but I think every other one I've ever seen (and when they first came out, I actually saw quite a few) have had hideous eyewonk!  So not fun with HTF store exclusives. :/

In the last thread, I remember someone asking about applying a regular MH torso to the siren CAM's fin.  I'm interested in knowing how to do that as well!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 01, 2013, 12:41:18 PM »
anyone know if a slim box Spectra is going to be released this year?

Yep! There's going to be a DT Spectra this year  ^.^
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal