collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 35639 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #105 on: February 22, 2013, 05:54:08 PM »
Looks like the scarves they have are reused fabric from Nefera and Lagoona's ballet suit.  What do the shoes they are wearing look like?  Cleo's cat shoes are cute.  I don't care that they are a repaint from the witch/cat CAM.  Just excited for another Cleo!
Wasn't Nefera the one that really likes cats? It looks like Cleo raided her older sister's wardrobe for her Scaris trip :P

And of course Cleo would do that too. :lol:
I remember during one of the specials, Cleo's luggage accidently fell down into a bottomless pit. She was cool with it, because she revealed it was Nefera's stuff/clothes inside it, not hers. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2013, 05:55:04 PM »
Looks like the scarves they have are reused fabric from Nefera and Lagoona's ballet suit.  What do the shoes they are wearing look like?  Cleo's cat shoes are cute.  I don't care that they are a repaint from the witch/cat CAM.  Just excited for another Cleo!
Wasn't Nefera the one that really likes cats? It looks like Cleo raided her older sister's wardrobe for her Scaris trip :P

And of course Cleo would do that too. :lol:
I remember during one of the specials, Cleo's luggage accidently fell down into a bottomless pit. She was cool with it, because she revealed it was Nefera's stuff/clothes inside it, not hers. xD

Yup! It was Escape from Skull Shores. XD

I just set up my DVR to record the Scaris Special next Sunday! I'm hoping I'll be back from my niece's baptism in time for it! :D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 06:01:01 PM by Bow Tie »
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2013, 06:17:31 PM »
Has this been posted here yet?

I was super-excited about Bloodgood getting her nightmare until I googled what it looked like. Silly me. For some reason, I was expecting it to look like a D&D nightmare, which would've been way more awesome than a silly blue horse with bloodshot eyes. Sigh ...

I'm curious to know what the 13 Wishes Big Moment Doll is. That one wasn't part of the preview pics I saw. The Friday the 13th doll sounds interesting - probably Catty Noir, eh?

Oh, and "Blitz Item - Sweet 1600 (CR)" - I wonder what that is. Anyone know what that "(CR)" stands for?

Looks like Lala's Diener is going to be like the Coffin Bean (general release set has one doll, exclusive has two).

Quite curious about a few things on that list... 13 Wishes Big Moment Doll, Blitz Item - Sweet 1600, and I wonder who the Friday the 13th doll is going to be.

I'm also in the boat with the people that like the new Scaris 2-pack...though I wish they'd try giving Lagoona some different lipstick instead of mostly shades of pink.

Could the "blitz item" be whatever we will be getting for Black Friday? I mean they have something listed for September so it is possible that this list is for the whole year. The list seems to be for the UK with the retailers listed and ASDA usually means Walmart with both Tesco and Argos splitting our Target exclusives.

The list being UK would also explain why they didn't use the term "Black Friday" and instead called it a "Blitz Item".
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 06:21:51 PM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 22, 2013, 06:28:35 PM »

I was super-excited about Bloodgood getting her nightmare until I googled what it looked like. Silly me. For some reason, I was expecting it to look like a D&D nightmare, which would've been way more awesome than a silly blue horse with bloodshot eyes. Sigh ...

I'm curious to know what the 13 Wishes Big Moment Doll is. That one wasn't part of the preview pics I saw. The Friday the 13th doll sounds interesting - probably Catty Noir, eh?

Oh, and "Blitz Item - Sweet 1600 (CR)" - I wonder what that is. Anyone know what that "(CR)" stands for?

Looks like Lala's Diener is going to be like the Coffin Bean (general release set has one doll, exclusive has two).

Quite curious about a few things on that list... 13 Wishes Big Moment Doll, Blitz Item - Sweet 1600, and I wonder who the Friday the 13th doll is going to be.

I'm also in the boat with the people that like the new Scaris 2-pack...though I wish they'd try giving Lagoona some different lipstick instead of mostly shades of pink.

Could the "blitz item" be whatever we will be getting for Black Friday? I mean they have something listed for September so it is possible that this list is for the whole year. The list seems to be for the UK with the retailers listed and ASDA usually means Walmart with both Tesco and Argos splitting our Target exclusives.

The blitz item is most likely the black friday item. A friend of mine bought last year's at a Mattel store in California in October and her receipt said this: WM MH BLITZ DL AST. :)
-Bow Tie

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 22, 2013, 06:45:39 PM »
Maybe they'll do what they did with the classroom dolls and have just the dolls, but no extra accessories or those keys for black friday 2013 or something.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 22, 2013, 06:52:35 PM »
Maybe they'll do what they did with the classroom dolls and have just the dolls, but no extra accessories or those keys for black friday 2013 or something.
That would be good, although a part of me is hoping it isn't that due to how S1600 ghouls were shelf-warming everywhere for the longest time. xD
But would that mean that they'd possibly re-release Clawd in that Black Friday set? That would be good if they did.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 22, 2013, 07:04:05 PM »
Release a multi-pack with boys for black Friday and no one gets hurt! Or just a shoe pack where you get like 20 pairs of shoes! :lol:
-Bow Tie

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 22, 2013, 07:13:06 PM »
I wonder what would happen if on one Black Friday, they released a "Manster Buddies!" pack with Deuce, Clawd, Jackson [and/or] Holt, and Gil. For $25 (or a crazy cheap price). xD

Flutterwonder13

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #113 on: February 22, 2013, 07:15:36 PM »
I wonder what would happen if on one Black Friday, they released a "Manster Buddies!" pack with Deuce, Clawd, Jackson [and/or] Holt, and Gil. For $25 (or a crazy cheap price). xD

That would result in serval major injuries and fatalities and I bet I'd be one of them.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 22, 2013, 07:17:43 PM »

That would result in serval major injuries and fatalities and I bet I'd be one of them.

I would be fighting for that multi-pack!
-Bow Tie

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #115 on: February 22, 2013, 07:19:22 PM »
I don't think people would be sitting back *watching* the grinch from that video from BF.... instead they would have tackled him and put him in a headlock. :lol:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 22, 2013, 07:22:37 PM »
I think it'll be the opposite, if they have a multipack with all boys, all hell will break loose and it'll be a total massacre! >,<......:P

I don't think people would be sitting back *watching* the grinch from that video from BF.... instead they would have tackled him and put him in a headlock. :lol:
I got a personal score to settle with the likes of him. *Crack*
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 22, 2013, 07:24:26 PM »

The blitz item is most likely the black friday item. A friend of mine bought last year's at a Mattel store in California in October and her receipt said this: WM MH BLITZ DL AST. :)

The number code seems to show how many dolls are in the assortment. With the 1600 it says three so... probably Draculaura, Frankie, and Clawdeen.

Hmm... anyone else notice the Fall Classic Accy line? Does that mean the fashion packs, or are we getting new accessory packs like all the other doll brands?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 07:26:17 PM by Catlein »

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 22, 2013, 07:26:45 PM »
Hmm... anyone else notice the Fall Classic Accy line? Does that mean the fashion packs, or are we getting new accessory packs like all the other doll brands?

I wonder if it could possibly be the I <3 Shoes pack!
-Bow Tie

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 22, 2013, 07:33:23 PM »
That could be! Since the Fall Acc'y has a 2 at the end, and we've heard the shoe assortment is either Draculaura/Cleo or Draculaura/Clawdeen.

That's a really cool list. I bet y'all are right, that S1600 will be the WM Black Friday deal this year. That is one line that's been around FOREVER, lol.

So! Excited! For HHM plus Nightmare! I need that horse like air! :drunk:

So looks like Target will be getting this September the 13th doll as an exclusive? Also excite since Canada should have our Targets open by then! And Walmart gets the 13 Wishes Big Moment exclusive doll. I really want to know what both are...

I wonder whether the Ghouls Night Out 4-pack will be the 3 we know about + one new, or whether it will be like the DDG exclusive pack and be all new dolls?
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal