collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 35769 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Scaris 2 pack. Cleo and Lagoona
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2013, 10:59:03 AM »
If you mean the scarf then it kinda looks like the print they used on Nefera's dress. I don't think they have used it for Cleo yet tho.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2013, 11:03:59 AM »
I love that Cleo!  So colorful!  I might be able to tolerate that Lagoona too (which could be a first....not sure about her)!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2013, 11:10:44 AM »
I guess I'm in the minority of loving them both! I wasn't really planning on getting the full scaris set, but srsly, I think I'll have to since I'm getting so many dolls from it anyway. I love their faces and Cleo's getting the cat shoes in gold! I love the cat shoes :heart:

This! I really like the makeup on both of them  ^.^ Argh, gonna have to watch for sales in order to get alllll the Scaris!
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2013, 11:13:08 AM »
Man am I late to the party!!  Welcome home Raye!  It hasn't been the same around here without you:)

I LOVE that new Scaris Cleo!  Goona not so much. 

I have a question: how sought after is Mad Science Lagoona?  I saw her today and was going to pick her up but didn't.  Should I run back and get her??

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2013, 11:50:07 AM »
i love the shoes, not sold on the dolls yet but we will see how that holds out once i see them in person.

Kobold

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2013, 12:03:10 PM »
 >_< Ouch. They really cranked up the color count and saturation on that 2 pack. Looks messy to me.

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2013, 01:39:22 PM »
Lagoona just looks plain AWFUL. I want that cleo though, and I honestly can't see myself selling the other half of the set. Hmm... :huh:

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2013, 02:12:35 PM »
I don't actually mind Lagoona. She's not particularly imaginative, but what's new? The only thing I patently hate is the yellow hair that some of her latest dolls seem to be sporting. It's not a good contrast for her pale blue skin or the streaks. They need to go back to the blonde they were using.

I really like Cleo; the makeup is gorgeous, and I love how they placedthe teal streaks on this version. Since it's an exclusive, I wawn't expecting anything really major; I think the set is a nice balance between the basic and deluxe Scaris dolls. Now, if only I could see the shoes they're wearing...

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2013, 02:13:43 PM »
Has this been posted here yet?

I was super-excited about Bloodgood getting her nightmare until I googled what it looked like. Silly me. For some reason, I was expecting it to look like a D&D nightmare, which would've been way more awesome than a silly blue horse with bloodshot eyes. Sigh ...

I'm curious to know what the 13 Wishes Big Moment Doll is. That one wasn't part of the preview pics I saw. The Friday the 13th doll sounds interesting - probably Catty Noir, eh?

Oh, and "Blitz Item - Sweet 1600 (CR)" - I wonder what that is. Anyone know what that "(CR)" stands for?

Looks like Lala's Diener is going to be like the Coffin Bean (general release set has one doll, exclusive has two).

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2013, 02:25:11 PM »
I saw that earlier on Tumblr puku! I wasn't sure about posting it though since the person who was the source of the information said they got that in a response to an email from Mattel in regards to upcoming lines.. it has all of Mattels "item numbers" on it so I would assume its legit but I'm not holding my breath on anything anymore until I see promo pics.
Regardless, looking at that, I see a lot of cool sounding new stuff!
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 22, 2013, 02:30:55 PM »
Oh no...Bloodgood and horse?! That'll take a lot of space. >,<;

Ghouls Night Out 4 pack, so there'll be a 4th addition to Rochelle, Lagoona and Spectra. *crosses her fingers that it'll be Venus*
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 22, 2013, 02:47:08 PM »
I'm not a Lagoona or Cleo fan usually but for some reason I like the way they look here.  But if I like it (when I don't normally) it makes sense that those of you who usually love the way they look wouldn't.   :lol:  Although like with any of them I reserve total judgment until I  see them in person.  Some I love online I don't care for in person and vice versa.  I will be honest and say it's usually the other way around though.  I tell myself I don't need them after seeing them online but once I get them in hand I change my toon pretty fast!!   :sheepish:

Hehe, I'm not usually a fan of those dolls either; the way they style them isn't often to my taste. Like you said though, we'll have to wait and see what they look like in person before making a final judgement.  I've also found that some of them shine in person when the online photos fell flat for me.  Either way, I hope this pack comes to Canada soon. :)

I have a question: how sought after is Mad Science Lagoona?  I saw her today and was going to pick her up but didn't.  Should I run back and get her??

Yes!  Run back and buy it for me! :D 

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 22, 2013, 03:11:39 PM »
Wow very interesting! I can't wait for all these releases :) But why does Lala get another car?????
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2013, 03:15:09 PM »
Wow very interesting! I can't wait for all these releases :) But why does Lala get another car?????
It's probably just the same car as before but for the European market or something.

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #89 on: February 22, 2013, 03:17:26 PM »
Has this been posted here yet?

I was super-excited about Bloodgood getting her nightmare until I googled what it looked like. Silly me. For some reason, I was expecting it to look like a D&D nightmare, which would've been way more awesome than a silly blue horse with bloodshot eyes. Sigh ...

I'm curious to know what the 13 Wishes Big Moment Doll is. That one wasn't part of the preview pics I saw. The Friday the 13th doll sounds interesting - probably Catty Noir, eh?

Oh, and "Blitz Item - Sweet 1600 (CR)" - I wonder what that is. Anyone know what that "(CR)" stands for?

Looks like Lala's Diener is going to be like the Coffin Bean (general release set has one doll, exclusive has two).

Quite curious about a few things on that list... 13 Wishes Big Moment Doll, Blitz Item - Sweet 1600, and I wonder who the Friday the 13th doll is going to be.

I'm also in the boat with the people that like the new Scaris 2-pack...though I wish they'd try giving Lagoona some different lipstick instead of mostly shades of pink.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal