collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Positivity! What Are YOU Grateful For? - What's Good about your day today? :)  (Read 3142 times)

Offline Mysticolt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Brother Pony
  • Ponyholic
    • View Profile
Ok, so we have the What's Your Problem section of the site, but wouldn't it be awesome to have an area where we can focus on what's going right?!     :lol:

It's easy to focus on negative things if you allow yourself, but then you can miss out on some great beautiful things...

So here's a thread where we can challenge ourselves to look around and identify great things that have happened in our day and count our blessings! No Negativity Allowed! We're focusing on the positive!   :happy:

What are you grateful for in your life? What's gone well for you today? What do you love about the scenery or community where you live? Are you blessed with special talents or a creative job? Are you proud of your family members?

What do you have in your life that fills you with joy? Or if you don't feel joyful, what blessings can you identify to focus on to fill your day with cheer?

Let's hear about all the many wonderful things that make you happy!        :frolic:
He who dies with the most Ponies wins!

My Custom Ponies on Deviantart :
http://renzoknight.deviantart.com/gallery/44346066

Offline Sonata

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
Great topic !!

Well, I am grateful for so many things right now... I have a wonderful family that supports me on whatever I choose to do. I have an AMAZING boyfriend that is always there for me. I live with him in another country. I've learned a lot since I moved here. I've evolved as a person and as a professional. I FINALLY have a really cool part-time job that I love and that allows me to almost be independent financially - which is a HUGE relief to my family. I am as healthy as ever and feel happy.

But most of all... I think I found what I love doing the most and what I want to fight for as a job :) I just need to make it work :D

PS: Also, IT IS SUNNY OUTSIDE?! OMG FINALLY SOME SUN ;_; Coming from the sunniest European country, London is just... cloudy xD

Flanuora

• Trade Count: (0)
This is fun! I'm grateful for my loving supportive family. I have a wonderful partner and a kind hearted son. Looking at my toys makes me smile. I'm thankful I found this great community because my love for ponies has been rekindled. (I've already bid on some childhood G1 favorites.) I love my job and made so many of my goals in the last couple years. I feel very lucky!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Too early for anything to have happened yet.... But I've had my morning Sandy snuggle so I'm good.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
I am thankful for my wonderful husband, two children and one on the way. I am thankful to be doing something with my life I want to do and have my husband be supportive of it. (I raise my children and basically work on my artwork from home)

Offline Saber-Toothed Crow

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I'm grateful to have had so many work hours recently. Best of all, I'm so happy and excited that my Uncle after ten years of waiting has finally purchased a new kitten. She's the sweetest little bean and absolutely loves me. Just visiting her makes the rest of my day awesome, and today I get to spend the whole day with her. :D

Thanks Jennifer2004 for my sig and Shaiyeh for my avi! ~formerly Crowpriest~

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
    • View Profile
Positivity! What Are YOU Grateful For? - What's Good about your day today? :)
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 06:12:13 AM »
Great idea for a thread!

I'm thankful that my family and friends are all healthy and well. I also came out to my super religious/conservative parents last night and there was no screaming or crying; it went much better than I expected. I know they will never understand me or support me in the way I wish they could, but last night was a great first step.

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Great thread idea :)

Today I'm greatful for the lovely spring weather, and seeing my dog enjoy himself so much on our walk.
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline dragonfly

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+65)
    • View Profile
I'm looking forward to getting home and snuggling my doggy tonight.
I got here really early so I get to leave around 3 or 4.

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Hubby and I had a great weekend to celebrate Valentine's - we went trail riding, and then stayed at a lovely B&B.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I'm grateful for my boyfriend and his family as they have helped me through a lot. I was able to have a wonderful weekend because I was out of town attending an anime convention so that was fun :)
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline megsense

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/megsense/
I'm grateful for tons of things! But just to keep it simple;

:zzz:  I'm grateful for the nap I was able to take at work to day!  :silly:

Line art from MLP:fim

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
*jumps in* 

I'm thankful for my hubby helping with dinner, and I'm thankful that things might be looking up for his job soon.  We think he's going to be going into the police academy this year!  I'm a bit scared for his safety, but I know God has a plan for everything. 

I'm also thankful for my pony friends, my best friend who may hate ponies, but buys them anyway for holidays because she knows I like them.

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
My littlest one has starting giving hugs! It's like heaven to get those sweet hugs!

(what a great thread!)

Offline OLumeVaSti

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Grumpy Nesmith should be the next meme.
    • View Profile
    • My Want List
Well, work went well for me. No late planes which means I get off on time. That's about all I experienced today.  :biggrin:

My Etsy store for vintage and kitsch items.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal