collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Positivity! What Are YOU Grateful For? - What's Good about your day today? :)  (Read 3122 times)

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "The best advice I've found is don't look down."
    • View Profile
I had a good day today. :3

The company owner/creator came in and visited for a while.  He had good things to say about me, unlike the rest of the company/corporate reps.  I got to come home a little early, too.

I also managed to give myself a really nice manicure and pedicure. ^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
Tuney, I am so happy to hear that! I'm glad it worked out well for you. :)

I am gretaful that my cats are healthy. That I have the most amazing boyfriend ever who support my choices and push me forward when I need it. I am thankful for my job and for the awesome new friends it has given me. And I am so so so so very thankful for the cup of tea I have beside me because I'm freezing like crazy!

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Positivity! What Are YOU Grateful For? - What's Good about your day today? :)
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 06:07:29 AM »
Thank you very much, Beldarna. We will see how it goes...

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
I'm thankful for my jobs after 10 months of unemployment, I'm thankful for my family's health (have had some setbacks, but all is fine now), I'm thankful for my two 10 year old kitties Zion and Belle, I'm so thankful for my church which has loved me and encouraged me, and I'm thankful for my two sweet nephews, Micah and Joel!

I'm also grateful for the Arena! You have no idea how much this place means to me!

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
Well, today I'm thankful for getting paperwork done for Jason's police academy interviews. 

Also, I'm thankful that my family is really understanding about my fibro and are very understanding when I'm feeling like poo.

Online Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
I am thankful that today is my day off, and since my hubby had a cleaning frenzy the other night when I was working the late shift, I have no huge amount of things to do... I have my internets, my scone and my cuppa... ahhh.

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline FantasticFirefly

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Loves Accessories!
    • View Profile
Lots of things. Our health, my OH. I am so very lucky to have him in my life.

I've had a wonderful few months after some very, very hard years. I got my kitties and most of my ponies from my parents on the other side of the country -Canada is BIG! Our house is slowly coming together from the hard work we've put in and is starting to look lovely. :) I've been content!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
I had two ponies come in the mail today and I am very happy.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Out riding today my friend's horse threw a paddy and very nearly pushed my own horse and I over a bank in the sand dunes!  He then proceeded to sink his teeth into my thigh.  So now I have a HUGE bruise but I am VERY grateful my injuries are not a lot worse.

Offline beajjai033

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • "It will all be worth it in the end."
    • View Profile
very very little things.. but I'll say it anyway..

First: I woke up this morning, never mind if a bit late, much much better than not having to wake up at all.
Second: My classmate uploaded a photo of me & my classmate/crush in fiction/buddy and it turned up good! Finally, its our third photo & for this time, it didn't get ruined (by a stupid virus, etc -.-)
Third: I dunno, really! But my mood is good! And I am very optimistic for tomorrow. Good luck to all of us.

Stupid ramblings. I may need to go to sleep.

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Today I'm grateful for good friends! I hadn't seen a few for a while and we managed to all get together today, great time catching up!

kiwi, I'm also glad you didn't get injured any worse, sounds scary!

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I'm grateful that my husband wasn't in pain and was in a good mood today. He's been in a lot of pain lately which causes him to be grouchy a lot. We played BuzzWord & worked on a puzzle after I got off work. We were able spend time together talking & laughing rather than his usual watching tv/playing video games on his day off. :satisfied:
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline Tiggums6

• Valkyrie of the Victory
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Well I had the best dinner - fresh venison from my cousin along with some fresh beans and snap peas out of the garden, potatoes grown by my mother and topped with Mum's redcurrant jelly, Followed by choc brownie made by ME and some orange gelato made by  a friend. Delicious! The only thing bought was the butter lol
Remember kids....don't drink and ebay...

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Today I'm grateful for good friends! I hadn't seen a few for a while and we managed to all get together today, great time catching up!

kiwi, I'm also glad you didn't get injured any worse, sounds scary!

Thank you, Zabe.  It certainly wasn't the best of days, but it could have been a lot worse.

Today I am grateful for Jim Beam :)

Offline Seraphia

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
I really like this thread.  ^.^

My littlest one has starting giving hugs! It's like heaven to get those sweet hugs!

That is just SO adorable. :heart:

I'm afraid I have nothing exciting to contribute. I'm grateful for my beautiful baby, for my amazing friends, my wonderful home. Nothing especially good has happened today as of yet, but very soon I'll be taking a hot bath with a good book (and maybe even some scented candles) while my bf looks after our baby. So this will be the good thing about my day (probably the highlight of my week, hehe).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal