collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Positivity! What Are YOU Grateful For? - What's Good about your day today? :)  (Read 3107 times)

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
From never having true friends at all while growing up, today I realised that I've got several that likes to be with me for me. I am very greatful for them. I am greatful that they got up way early this morning to accompany me to the Yearly Booksale that began at 7 am. I've alwats gone alone to it before. That they joined me for breakfast afterwards and in the evening came home to me to play videogames. I've never experienced that ever before and now I had all this in one day! I'm so happy I'm teary eyed.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
I am happy to have gotten to know so many fellow pony collectors on here and to have such a wonderful time with at least one swap.

Offline Mysticolt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Brother Pony
  • Ponyholic
    • View Profile
These little darlings turning up this week!    :biggrin:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
He who dies with the most Ponies wins!

My Custom Ponies on Deviantart :
http://renzoknight.deviantart.com/gallery/44346066

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
Today it's raining, so I'm going to spend the day curled up with hubby and a hot drink watching the DVD's we haven't seen yet, stuff we mutually enjoy for once!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Ethereal Rhapsody

• Galaxy of Unicorns
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • Loves G1 Unicorns and Unicorn Personas
    • View Profile
Today I had my first lay-in of the week and had two long dreams which both played out like a film. The First one featured me and the second one I simply watched whilst these strangers played out a visual story, one of them looked Hannah Taylor Gordon (the actress who played Anne Frank in 2001).

Thank you Teara and Sugacup91!

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
My oldest has a cold and needs his sleep and he's actually sleeping in!

My youngest has learned the word 'help' which is actually a bit help to me!

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "The best advice I've found is don't look down."
    • View Profile
A mutual friend of me and my guy who's a graphic designer and a lead member of our Star Wars: The Old Republic guild printed up some personalized guild mugs for us.  I didn't have to pull a double shift tonight.  And... tomorrow's Friday! :D

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
Watched Dante's Peak and Blood Diamond with my friend, the later I've been waiting ages to watch. It is now one of my four all time favorite movies. Had the house open all day, enjoying the warm weather.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
I am grateful I was able to sneak upstairs and steal a nana-nap a work :)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 07:54:38 PM by kiwimlp »

Offline Willows_Firefly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
YES!!

1) I am excited about fostering in a few months time, even though it will be very difficult

2) I am excited about having a new part time job starting in 6 weeks time

3) I love my current job
4) I am reducing my medication after having been on this kind of thing for TEN YEARS... and I feel mostly better so far.
5) I love my boyfriend
6) And my stupid wabbits (they are both sitting there this morning with hay on their heads?!)

7) I love my friends L, E and my more pleasant colleagues
8) I finished my assignment yesterday!
9) My diagnosis might be being removed soon *fingers crossed*
10) I have hope for the first time in many years...

From never having true friends at all while growing up, today I realised that I've got several that likes to be with me for me. I am very greatful for them. I am greatful that they got up way early this morning to accompany me to the Yearly Booksale that began at 7 am. I've alwats gone alone to it before. That they joined me for breakfast afterwards and in the evening came home to me to play videogames. I've never experienced that ever before and now I had all this in one day! I'm so happy I'm teary eyed.

Aww...

I have the warm fuzzies!  :lovey:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 11:13:49 PM by Willows_Firefly »

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
In light of how awful my night has been going so far, I'm going to try to find some positive things, because I really need to be positive to get through the rest of this shift!
So what am I grateful for right now?
1. When I get off work, I have the next three days off. I plan on spending those days with my parents, my two good buddies, and some cheesecake!
2. I just made like....a lot of money on eBay. More than I expected to make. It was a total surprise. Money, yeah, superficial. But we all like money, don't deny it! :P
3. I got two adorable Lady Lovely Locks kittens int he mail yesterday and I wanna go home and like....admire them again. :D
4. The stress-induced migraine and dizziness I had at the start of my night is finally gone! :)
5. I have a Hershey's candybar sitting next to me. Who wouldn't be happy to have chocolate in arm's reach?
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
I'm greatful I managed to get two job interviews in a week (and I also think I did pretty well, but now I've got to wait)

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Everything in my life.
1. I'm greatful to finally know what is wrong with me and why my health had been so poor since my grandmother died.
2. I am greatful to have such an overwhelmingly supportive mum who just wants to help me and no longer pressures me to get the best, but instead try my best, and my best will always be good enough.
3. I'm greatful for all the material things I own, things with sentimental meaning, and some I just love to look at.
 4.I'm greatful for the poor posties who carry my ginormous Stitch plushes in their parcels up my mountain of a path and 16 steps just to deliver me my daily present to myself.

I'm just greatful for life, especially since I passed out for the first time the other day, and honestly thought I was going to die, since I had never experienced anything like it before.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 02:14:58 AM by Icecrystalline »

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
It's my birthday and I found gluten-free Black Forest Cake at the grocery store!! I didn't have time to make one for myself so I was looking for the tiny single-serve GF cheesecakes they sometimes carry and there was a real cake! My mom used to make it for all of our birthdays, what treat :)

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
I'm grateful for my amazing boyfriend! He told me that when we finish school, he's going to take me to New York, and he says he has a surprise! I may or may not have spoiled the surprise for myself, but he told me he was planning to propose to me in Central Park!!!!!

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal