collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 40026 times)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #1290 on: February 17, 2013, 08:58:33 PM »
167? MIB? Freeeeee them!!!

Here's my win: *snip*

Wow he's so cool! What's his name?

I haven't decided yet. All I know is he's going to be dating my gorgon!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #1291 on: February 17, 2013, 08:58:43 PM »
Craziness, right? I think I saw DOTD Lagoona once and never saw a Ghoulia. And this is when we have 4 Targets and 3 Walmarts around. Pfft. Lol.

I have like 20 Walmarts within about a 21 mile radius. Just go to walmart.com and use the zipcode 60004 and you will see how many there are. :lol: I think there are maybe about 10 Targets in the same radius too. I don't ever drive that far or to all of them as some of them take up to 30 minutes or so to get to, but I usually drive to the ones that are 20 minutes or less. The ones I frequent the most are 3 Targets that are less than 10 minutes from my house and 2 Walmarts that are next to two of them.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 09:00:26 PM by Bow Tie »
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: February 17, 2013, 09:19:57 PM »
Did we have a release date for the 2nd wave of power ghouls? Just curious...

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: February 17, 2013, 09:20:31 PM »

I've only heard fall.
-Bow Tie

Offline elliptacolore

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: February 17, 2013, 10:42:37 PM »
I have a question for you all. I've never washed any of my MH dolls hair. I was thinking about trying this with Catrine. Should I decide not to, however, will the glue/gel ruin the doll's hair over time?

I have no real idea, I'd assume the gel is harmless, BUT the oldest released doll I got last year was a dotd Cleo. Her hair was very gelled and had massive nastiness. Her bangs touched her face the whole time in the box and part of one her eyebrows is like...melted off. I'm not sure if her hair issues are from the gel sitting long term( Dotd cleo also has full on helmet gel) or if its the general quality control of that specific doll. When I washed it small chunks of hair fell out as well but they did not even seem to be rooted so I wasn't worried. Sorry if that answered nothing :P After I got her I wash all my dolls just in case though.
Pokemon Friend code!

Ellipsis 4742-4669-1315

My Safari is Steel.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: February 18, 2013, 02:25:42 AM »

I've only heard fall.

FALL !?!?!? *^*

Wow, that is a.. cruel wait.
BTW, is the first PowerGhoul wave still sold in stores? I decided I need a second set to keep MIB. ^^

Offline DiamondDreams

• Trade Count: (+135)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: February 18, 2013, 04:44:56 AM »

I've only heard fall.

FALL !?!?!? *^*

Wow, that is a.. cruel wait.
BTW, is the first PowerGhoul wave still sold in stores? I decided I need a second set to keep MIB. ^^

They've only really started getting fully distributed.... So yep, definitely still available. 

Meow by Jamiefof, on Flickr

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: February 18, 2013, 06:28:16 AM »
Just got this message from Mattel Australia: "There are currently no plans to range the Heath and Abbey 2 pack in NZ. We can confirm, that there are 4 boys available this year (Clawd, Gil, Deuce & Holt) in various packs and configurations. We unfortunately can’t tell you when they are coming out, so you’ll have to keep your eyes out in store for them! The reason for this is a lot of the new product coming out is characters we haven’t yet revealed in the webisode content (www.monsterhigh.com), so all this is very hush-hush."

I'm guessing Deuce will be Scaris Deuce. I'm hoping Gil, Clawd and Holt will be new releases, with new outfits, and not just rereleases. I want a Holt with articulated wrists. He's the last of my boys to still be without them now.

I wonder if that last bit is referring to the new 13 Wishes characters or some other characters that haven't come on the radar yet.

We're also getting Catrine and the CAM packs at some point. A big year for NZ collectors! Woohoo!

Sorry just catching up; BOYS!?! OH my RA! Im sooo excited! My ghouls are so needing more boys! And HOLT, im fine with a rerelease I just need to get Holt! and if i find more then one maybe another Holt (and maybe one to customize into his brother...) And another Clawd would be nice and probably Gil. Sqeee!!
 :cheer: :cheer: :green: :green:

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #1298 on: February 18, 2013, 07:58:13 AM »
Just got this message from Mattel Australia: "There are currently no plans to range the Heath and Abbey 2 pack in NZ. We can confirm, that there are 4 boys available this year (Clawd, Gil, Deuce & Holt) in various packs and configurations. We unfortunately can’t tell you when they are coming out, so you’ll have to keep your eyes out in store for them! The reason for this is a lot of the new product coming out is characters we haven’t yet revealed in the webisode content (www.monsterhigh.com), so all this is very hush-hush."

I'm guessing Deuce will be Scaris Deuce. I'm hoping Gil, Clawd and Holt will be new releases, with new outfits, and not just rereleases. I want a Holt with articulated wrists. He's the last of my boys to still be without them now.

I wonder if that last bit is referring to the new 13 Wishes characters or some other characters that haven't come on the radar yet.

We're also getting Catrine and the CAM packs at some point. A big year for NZ collectors! Woohoo!

Sorry just catching up; BOYS!?! OH my RA! Im sooo excited! My ghouls are so needing more boys! And HOLT, im fine with a rerelease I just need to get Holt! and if i find more then one maybe another Holt (and maybe one to customize into his brother...) And another Clawd would be nice and probably Gil. Sqeee!!
 :cheer: :cheer: :green: :green:

That's how I feel too but hopefully it is in the US and not just NZ.  I am finding now that I really want a Holt doll.  Not really sold on Gil.  I am even thinking I need to eventually track down a GB Jackson.  I didn't like his signature release at all but I like the GB release.  I have myself a Clawd and Deuce so mostly set on those, unless of course I can't resist them in real life.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: February 18, 2013, 07:59:40 AM »

I've only heard fall.

Fall??? Why fall? Is it normal for the second wave of a line to be released so much later than the first?
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: February 18, 2013, 08:32:23 AM »
Fall for MH is usually summer. :lol: Dolls tend to show up 1-2 months earlier than their estimated date. The person who I got this information from is very knowledgeable and I believe he has access to retail information. He posted this on the MHDolls forum. This is what he said:

"Toralei and Frankie probably will not show up for at least 3 months -- that's the typical time for each case in an assortment. I bet we won't see them until fall."

He's usually spot on, but I'm betting we will see them around late spring like May. I remember when Abbey and Spectra were to come out in August 2011 and they ended up showing up in I think June or July.
-Bow Tie

Offline mejohnson85

• View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: February 18, 2013, 08:37:49 AM »
Fall for MH is usually summer. :lol: Dolls tend to show up 1-2 months earlier than their estimated date. The person who I got this information from is very knowledgeable and I believe he has access to retail information. He posted this on the MHDolls forum. This is what he said:

"Toralei and Frankie probably will not show up for at least 3 months -- that's the typical time for each case in an assortment. I bet we won't see them until fall."

He's usually spot on, but I'm betting we will see them around late spring like May. I remember when Abbey and Spectra were to come out in August 2011 and they ended up showing up in I think June or July.

:faint: Ugggghhh! I dont wanna wait  :P

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: February 18, 2013, 08:39:56 AM »

If I were interested in them, I wouldn't want to wait either, but since this is one of my least favorite lines it doesn't matter to me. :lol: I do wish they will show up sooner for those who want them. :)
-Bow Tie

Offline mejohnson85

• View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: February 18, 2013, 08:43:13 AM »

If I were interested in them, I wouldn't want to wait either, but since this is one of my least favorite lines it doesn't matter to me. :lol: I do wish they will show up sooner for those who want them. :)

I like the whole "super hero" idea... Execution... not so much... but I am a completionist... so I need them... I really like Frankie's boots... lol

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: February 18, 2013, 11:34:26 AM »

I like the whole "super hero" idea... Execution... not so much... but I am a completionist... so I need them... I really like Frankie's boots... lol

Wydowna is the only thing that can save this line! They should introduce her in a 5 pack! Now that would sell like CRAZY!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal