collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41401 times)

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #1305 on: February 18, 2013, 11:37:56 AM »
Fall for MH is usually summer. :lol: Dolls tend to show up 1-2 months earlier than their estimated date. The person who I got this information from is very knowledgeable and I believe he has access to retail information. He posted this on the MHDolls forum. This is what he said:

"Toralei and Frankie probably will not show up for at least 3 months -- that's the typical time for each case in an assortment. I bet we won't see them until fall."

He's usually spot on, but I'm betting we will see them around late spring like May. I remember when Abbey and Spectra were to come out in August 2011 and they ended up showing up in I think June or July.

:faint: Ugggghhh! I dont wanna wait  :P

If I were interested in them, I wouldn't want to wait either, but since this is one of my least favorite lines it doesn't matter to me. :lol: I do wish they will show up sooner for those who want them. :)

I like the whole "super hero" idea... Execution... not so much... but I am a completionist... so I need them... I really like Frankie's boots... lol

Wydowna is the only thing that can save this line! They should introduce her in a 5 pack! Now that would sell like CRAZY!

^^ :green: :green: :yippee: :yippee: :cheer: :cheer:

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: February 18, 2013, 11:39:18 AM »
Fall for MH is usually summer. :lol: Dolls tend to show up 1-2 months earlier than their estimated date. The person who I got this information from is very knowledgeable and I believe he has access to retail information. He posted this on the MHDolls forum. This is what he said:

"Toralei and Frankie probably will not show up for at least 3 months -- that's the typical time for each case in an assortment. I bet we won't see them until fall."

He's usually spot on, but I'm betting we will see them around late spring like May. I remember when Abbey and Spectra were to come out in August 2011 and they ended up showing up in I think June or July.

:faint: Ugggghhh! I dont wanna wait  :P

If I were interested in them, I wouldn't want to wait either, but since this is one of my least favorite lines it doesn't matter to me. :lol: I do wish they will show up sooner for those who want them. :)

I like the whole "super hero" idea... Execution... not so much... but I am a completionist... so I need them... I really like Frankie's boots... lol

Wydowna is the only thing that can save this line! They should introduce her in a 5 pack! Now that would sell like CRAZY!

WORD! I'd buy 10!! LOL. :D

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: February 18, 2013, 11:39:50 AM »
I almost forgot to tell you all! This weekend I attended an anime convention and on Saturday I saw a teenaged girl dressed up as Classroom Ghoulia! She looked so cute and her outfit was spot on. I wish I had gotten her picture to show everyone... I'm glad that there are starting to be more and more MH cosplayers at all the different conventions representing the fandom :)
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: February 18, 2013, 11:46:28 AM »
Just got this message from Mattel Australia: "There are currently no plans to range the Heath and Abbey 2 pack in NZ. We can confirm, that there are 4 boys available this year (Clawd, Gil, Deuce & Holt) in various packs and configurations. We unfortunately can’t tell you when they are coming out, so you’ll have to keep your eyes out in store for them! The reason for this is a lot of the new product coming out is characters we haven’t yet revealed in the webisode content (www.monsterhigh.com), so all this is very hush-hush."

I'm guessing Deuce will be Scaris Deuce. I'm hoping Gil, Clawd and Holt will be new releases, with new outfits, and not just rereleases. I want a Holt with articulated wrists. He's the last of my boys to still be without them now.

I wonder if that last bit is referring to the new 13 Wishes characters or some other characters that haven't come on the radar yet.

We're also getting Catrine and the CAM packs at some point. A big year for NZ collectors! Woohoo!

Ohh, I hope that in case of a re-release instead of Sig dolls, Europe will see some of the Gils. He's the only boy doll I desperately want to own. He's just so alien-looking with his fins, scales and gills.
My only Lagoona so far is her Swim version, so I'd be also happy with a SS re-release. They can both wear swim attire, that's cool with me.

Going to give Gil a speedo anyways, so his clothes are not of interest to me, hehe...

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: February 18, 2013, 11:47:25 AM »
I almost forgot to tell you all! This weekend I attended an anime convention and on Saturday I saw a teenaged girl dressed up as Classroom Ghoulia! She looked so cute and her outfit was spot on. I wish I had gotten her picture to show everyone... I'm glad that there are starting to be more and more MH cosplayers at all the different conventions representing the fandom :)

That sounds cute!

Happy Birthday, Sprinkles!  :party:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 11:52:46 AM by shockponie »
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sprinkles

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: February 18, 2013, 11:51:20 AM »

That sounds cute!

Happy Birthday, Sprinkles!  :party:

It was! And thank you for the happy birthday  :)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: February 18, 2013, 12:00:52 PM »
I know who you're talking about! Her pictures are on tumblr! There was also a Jackson too!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Sprinkles

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: February 18, 2013, 12:11:16 PM »
I know who you're talking about! Her pictures are on tumblr! There was also a Jackson too!

Ooh! I just found the pictures on Tumblr too. That was definately her. I did not see the Jackson though.

Offline mejohnson85

• View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: February 18, 2013, 12:12:39 PM »

Ooh! I just found the pictures on Tumblr too. That was definately her. I did not see the Jackson though.

Do you have the link? I would love to see it :)

Offline Sprinkles

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: February 18, 2013, 12:14:57 PM »

Do you have the link? I would love to see it :)

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/ghoulia%20yelps

It's the picture of Jackson with Ghoulia :)

Offline mejohnson85

• View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: February 18, 2013, 12:17:47 PM »
Cute!! ^.^

Post Merge: February 18, 2013, 12:43:37 PM

Ok I have a question... I am trying to do a Casketball team, so my question is... Should all their shoes match? or should I get a couple of each so that there are variances...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 12:43:37 PM by mejohnson85 »

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: February 18, 2013, 01:18:14 PM »
Catching up again! Been so busy running around lately.

I was thinking if I went to a convention I'd totally go as Toralei because I love orange hair and cats and I have a variety of meows already down. (Thanks to my cat being a vocalist it is easy to copy  :cool:

Who would ya'll dress up as, if you could?  and If you have already done so, who were you?

:tort: Happy Birthday Sprinkles!

Offline Sprinkles

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: February 18, 2013, 01:22:37 PM »
Catching up again! Been so busy running around lately.

I was thinking if I went to a convention I'd totally go as Toralei because I love orange hair and cats and I have a variety of meows already down. (Thanks to my cat being a vocalist it is easy to copy  :cool:

Who would ya'll dress up as, if you could?  and If you have already done so, who were you?

:tort: Happy Birthday Sprinkles!

I have been playing with the idea of cosplaying a MH character because I think it would be really fun and I go to a few conventions a year so there are plenty of opportunities. I think I would dress up as Abbey or Rochelle. Maybe Ghoulia.

Thank you :)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: February 18, 2013, 01:46:27 PM »
I would definitely cosplay as Cleo or Lagona! :heart:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: February 18, 2013, 01:59:06 PM »
My friend is shorter than me and I was keen on convincing her to be Ghoulia and me Cleo...but don't have an opportunity right now....haha.

I'd want to dress up as everyone at some point or another....since their outfits and shoes are just so fabulous  :shocked:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal