collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 39979 times)

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #255 on: February 01, 2013, 11:46:58 AM »
So I got a response from Mattel today about Operetta's leg gash- YAY! I'd take her back to Walmart, but she'd end up in claims which to me is a bad place for toys. So I might keep her or put her up for trade, maybe someone needs parts or something.

We're so glad you contacted us!

We were sorry to hear that your new Dance Class Operetta doll has a large scratch in her leg.  The leg is not a part that can be replaced.  So, we'll send a replacement Dance Class Operetta doll right away. You should have it within 7 business days.

Thanks,
Lara F.
Mattel Consumer Relations Team

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 01, 2013, 12:46:41 PM »
Congrats to everyone finding Catrine! * crosses fingers * I hope I find her soon! Have any Illinois peeps seen her yet?
I just found her on my lunch hour at the store on 75th st in Glen Ellyn so she is making her way to Illinois. They had 5 when I go there so 4 left.

So close!!! I'm in Arlington Heights.
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 01, 2013, 12:48:18 PM »
I'm glad you're getting a replacement Psi! That was a messed up leg o.O

Well I'm bummed:( My mom stopped into Walmart only to find a lady with the last 4 Caterines in her cart. Mom struck up a conversation with her; the lady said she was a collector. Looks like we have some competition Bergamot!

Offline ebmerc

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 01, 2013, 12:48:44 PM »
Congrats to everyone finding Catrine! * crosses fingers * I hope I find her soon! Have any Illinois peeps seen her yet?
I just found her on my lunch hour at the store on 75th st in Glen Ellyn so she is making her way to Illinois. They had 5 when I go there so 4 left.

Gah! I was just out at my local Wal-Marts last night! Should I go out again in hopes that they stocked? Would that be crazy of me?  :freak:

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #259 on: February 01, 2013, 12:55:20 PM »
So, I went in myself and I got my Catrine!  That lady that helped me earlier must not have even checked the shelf like she said.  There were 5 sitting on the shelf when I got there.  I wish I would have gotten her name and complained about her.  I am now just glad I do not have to search and wait for her anymore!  Good luck to everyone who is still looking!

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 01, 2013, 01:06:58 PM »

Argh you got my hopes up for a second there--I read "Arlington" and thought you meant Arlington, Virginia >_<

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 01, 2013, 01:24:32 PM »
Yay I found catrine!!! I went to Walmart this morning and looked where she should have been... Nothing... Walked over to the basic scaris and looked for a deuce... And nothing... Then I looked above them an there he was!! Then I left and went on my merry way... I thought about it and I didn't check the end cap they had with mh dolls on it... So I went back and checked... And there she was all 6 of her!! I snagged them for people on here... Now I am tired and need a nap... Lol

Offline Alatariel

• Cookie Queen
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 01, 2013, 01:28:15 PM »
I found Catrine in the Charlotte, NC area today. The frustrating thing is that after regularly stalking 4 Targets, 2 Walmarts, and a TRU, I have never even seen a Scaris Deuce. I wonder if the cases that are coming in only have Abbey, Ghoulia, and Draculaura, because I have no trouble finding them. :|

Thanks to Sirithfin and cannibalcow for my avvie and siggy!

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 01, 2013, 02:05:29 PM »
I went out to the Walmart less traveled, but did not find Catrine (nor a sticker for her just a lone Scaris Lala, Clawdeen, and Frankie). Got to go to Target, found DC Howleen! Great QC (other than her head SLIGHTLY floppy, but she can at least hold it in place) and just made me so happy to finally find her!

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 01, 2013, 02:25:50 PM »
I found Catrine today!  I was so surprised.  After Cupid not coming around her until fall last year, I wondered if I'd have as long a wait to see Catrine on shelves here.  There were two of her left on the shelf.  I got one for me and one for my friend for her birthday.  She is so beautiful!

A lady shopping there smiled when she saw them in my cart and talked with me about the dolls a little, asking me where she could find the Dance Class dolls.  I told her I'd seen them at Walmart before, and also at Kmart.  She asked if I was shopping for a little girl and I told her that one was for me and one was for my friend, and that I was a collector.  She seemed a little surprised but not shocked or upset.  She wished me luck in my MH searches and went on her way.  It's always kind of fun to talk to other shoppers about MH. :)

Good luck to everyone still looking for her.  I think her distribution must be 100 times better than Cupid's last February for me to have found her here, especially at that particular Walmart since it doesn't seem to move a lot of toys.

Lilac-Mint

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #265 on: February 01, 2013, 02:31:21 PM »
I'm really happy to hear that everyone is finding Catrine!!  :lovey:

For those who do have her do you think there is a possibility of glue seepage? I'm kind of worried because they glued her hair in the style.

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 01, 2013, 02:49:49 PM »
I too found catrine atwalmart today. picked up a couple extra today in hopes I can trade with someone for roller maze clawdeen or any swim class line :)

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

Offline DiamondDreams

• Trade Count: (+135)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 01, 2013, 03:34:13 PM »
Found Catrine today in Viera Florida :). I'm so glad I can stop being a psycho stalker for my local store, lol.  They got one box in.  I bought half there stock.  Looks like the QC issues are going to be messy eye paint with this girl- I'm not usually too picky but I had to compare all six to pick out my favorite three...  Not sure the kiddo realizes that I got one for her too and not just the one ice already opened, lol.

Meow by Jamiefof, on Flickr

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 01, 2013, 03:40:12 PM »
Yay for Catrine being out and people actually finding her! Looks like she's getting a better release than Cupid did. :D

If anyone is willing to pick up a Catrine for me, do let me know. I'd really appreciate it. :heart:
I feel bad having to ask my boyfriend to take me to Walmart to go looking for her. xD:
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 01, 2013, 04:27:33 PM »
Still no sign of her here and everyone else is finding her elsewhere...:sad:

Went Caterine hunting and while although I didn't find Caterine, I DID Find the new Swimline dolls and came home with Venus instead! Also spent Caterine money on her...D'oh... :(
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal