collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

How did you get your Pinkie Pie(s)?

I've only ever got her from multi-pony packs or lots--never wanted her.
32 (29.9%)
I have intentionally sought her out with the intention of buying her, and did so buy.
67 (62.6%)
I have successfully dodged the Pink Bullet. (doesn't count if you had one and sold it)
8 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Author Topic: Pinkie Pestilence  (Read 3672 times)

Offline MANIMAL!

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Pinkie Pestilence
« on: January 01, 2013, 03:10:54 PM »
My third Pinkamina is on her way to my house, and I'm wondering how many other people are unwilling owners. The only time I ever bought her has been in packs, where you can't have what you want unless you're willing to take one in the pink. I thought maybe we could all get together, without shame, and discuss our pink abuse at the hands of Hasbro. LET THE HEALING BEGIN!

I never had a G3 or 3.5 PP, but with G4, it's like they're holding all the coolest characters hostage! "You can't have Nightmare Moon or White Celestia unless you take a Pinkie Pie off our hands!" Well good grief, Hasbro, if you are that desperate to unload her, why don't you just stop making so many of her?! My first Pie was part of an ebay lot. The funny thing is, I wouldn't mind owning one of her--only because she's so funny on the show. The only time I ever actually bought a PP was to get one for my niece when she was four and still thought she was the kind of person who loves pink.

But now, I just feel dirty--like no matter how hard I scrub, the pink won't come off my hands. And the worst part is, I'm afraid it's the best I deserve. Like I'm the kind of dirty person who deserves to be forced to by Pinkie after Pinkie. I just want somebody to love me, and tell me it's okay to not have any Pinky Pies!

Okay, share your sad sad Pink Affliction story.

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
Re: Pinkie Pestilence
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 03:12:47 PM »
I like Pinkie Pie.  I buy her figures.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 03:15:13 PM »

A few of these I actually bought intentionally as a single. My Valentine Pinkie isn't shown here, and I have another on the way from the Crystal Empire bath set.

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 03:16:04 PM »
I like Pinkie Pie, but I never bought a single of her, due to the fact she comes with EVERYTHING. I haven't bought a single package with just Pinkie Pie in it, and I already have nine of her.

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 03:37:42 PM »
I bought one single when I first decided to collect G4's. I sent the one from the Fan Favorites pack to a little girl whose mom I'm friends with online, along with Rainbow Dash. I don't know what I'll do with the one from the Princess Celestia pack. I think I also have three Rarities, two Applejacks, and two or three Twilight Sparkles.
Formerly known as ponyRN.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 03:47:17 PM »
i got a gen 3 pinkie unexpectedly when I got two bags of ponies at a yard sale. I love her though , she is the one with the 3D symbol. She looks super cute to me , I would love a FS one some day.

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 04:10:58 PM »
I somehow have managed to avoid the Pink Plague.  I only own a G3 McD's Henna Pinkie Pie. 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 04:24:42 PM »
I freaking adore the G3 Pinkies!  I have so many :P

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 04:32:29 PM »
There is a bunch of g3 Pinkies, from multiple releases, hanging out in my sales boxes.  I can't seem to buy any pony at the thrift store without some g3 variation of Pinkie coming along for the ride.  :)

I actually only have 1 g4 Pinkie, whom I bought while thrifting but since I want the bubble bath set and I want White Celestia, I expect that number to change soon.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline HollowZero

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Nightmint av by Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 04:38:34 PM »
I have Valentine's Pinkie, and that's all. One opened, one mib.

Hello! Please visit my art gallery! Commissions are: open for now

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 04:48:15 PM »
As far as G3 Pinkie goes, I bought the original when she first came out...who was to know she'd get 50 re-releases in all the poses possible? I think I also bought diva pose Pinkie as well. The rest all came to me second hand, so I don't feel nearly as guilty about them.

I'm proud to say that I only have 1 G4 Pinkie so far though, not including McD's ponies. I bought the single when she first came out; A) Because she's cute! Admit it! B) because I was suffering pony buying withdrawal after core 7 and G3.5 and C) Because, again, I did not foresee her being released over and over and over, even worse than in G3. Seeing how common her and the rest of the main 6 are does make me regret purchasing her just a bit.
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline Dusky

• Trade Count: (+134)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Clockwork Firebird Designs
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 04:53:30 PM »
Err.. I think I have three G4 pinkies? I have the light-up one, a tinsel mane'd one, a regular one and there's actually probably another MIB around here somewhere in a set which I have forgotten! I sought her out as the light-up version because I adore those ponies.

G3 pinkies, I have had my plagues when I bought G3 lots after the Core 7 release. Her early G3 versions are quite sweet and I've got one or two of them.

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 04:59:23 PM »

A few of these I actually bought intentionally as a single. My Valentine Pinkie isn't shown here, and I have another on the way from the Crystal Empire bath set.

This is AWESOME!!!! I love my Pinkie Pie's!! I have a Normal one (which I have permed), a tinsel one (from CE singles), and a glittery cutie marked one from the TRU set, I also have a blind baggy one I got from the MLP advent calendar.  I'd love to expand my Pinkie army !!

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2013, 05:11:33 PM »

This is AWESOME!!!! I love my Pinkie Pie's!! I have a Normal one (which I have permed), a tinsel one (from CE singles), and a glittery cutie marked one from the TRU set, I also have a blind baggy one I got from the MLP advent calendar.  I'd love to expand my Pinkie army !!

Get the shine brights too! You can't tell but both versions are there in my army. I'd actually have one more regular Pinkie Pie but I gave it to a friend to customize.

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2013, 05:14:48 PM »
Pinkie Pie has always been one of my favorite ponies...but I'm tired of getting tons of Pinkie Pie as well!

I have a spare Twilight, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash now, because of them always having to include one of the mane 6 with the sets.

Pinkie Pie does seem to be the worst of it though, with Twilight a close second.
I gave one of the Pinkie Pie's to my baby brother, and the Rainbow Dash from the favorite collection, since she's his favorite pony...but I'm stuck with the Pinkie. I offered it to my boyfriend, but he's only interested in the show, not the toys, so I'm thinking of making a custom out of her, though it feels a little bit of a waste. They could have included plenty of other characters!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal