collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Megans Place Accessories  (Read 940 times)

Offline FantasticFirefly

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Loves Accessories!
    • View Profile
Megans Place Accessories
« on: December 04, 2012, 11:48:19 AM »
Working on photographing, pricing, organizing for a big sale. I have no clue when I'll be ready. I have a lot of stuff to go through still.

Wondering if Megan place accessories should be parted out with fixed prices, or are they desirable enough to take offers on? I do not have an extra heart brush, fyi. I know that's the last piece people are usually missing so I figure I'd put that out there. :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Megans Place Accessories
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 03:54:34 PM »
Lol...yup the heart brush is what I am desperately seeking...I am thinking I need a new siggy want! :P

Personally I would take offers on them rather than fixed prices, there are lots of people always looking for just an item or two and willing to pay or bid to finish off a set like this.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 04:43:06 PM »
What color is the brush that came with Megan's place?
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline FantasticFirefly

• Dabbles Pony
  • Loves Accessories!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 05:59:59 PM »
Aqua smaller heart curry brush. :) Shade match to the trophy cups in the set. I was lucky, I found a complete mint with box set at a yardsale. I see the brush hidden in eBay lots from time to time but often the handle is broken off the brush.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 06:05:14 PM »
Awww man.  I just have the building so I need everything lol....even Megan.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline FantasticFirefly

• Dabbles Pony
  • Loves Accessories!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 07:45:28 PM »
Megan doesn't come with the set (it says on the box they're not included), But Sears did offer a special sale price on Megan and Sundance if you were buying Megan's place from the christmas wishbook.

:D Finding the building is awesome, even without any of the accessories! Finding playset shells in good condition is only getting more difficult it seems.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 07:47:04 PM by FantasticFirefly »

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 07:52:10 PM »
Megan doesn't come with the set (it says on the box they're not included), But Sears did offer a special sale price on Megan and Sundance if you were buying Megan's place from the christmas wishbook.

:D Finding the building is awesome, even without any of the accessories! Finding playset shells in good condition is only getting more difficult it seems.
Lol, I was kind of referring to the fact that I have "Megan's home" but no Megan to live in it with My Sundances lol.  I did manage to find Molly to stay there at a thrift store though.  I am glad to hear that at least...I only paid about $15-20 for it shipped and it is in great condition. 

"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 07:52:57 PM »
All I need is the brush...Its a bit elusive :)
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

Offline FantasticFirefly

• Dabbles Pony
  • Loves Accessories!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 08:07:09 PM »
$20 shipped is an amazing deal!

As for Megan, I wasn't sure if you meant it that way, or thinking she came with the set. So many of the older pony id sites list megan and sundance as being included with the playset I figure it wouldn't hurt to mention. :)

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 10:36:38 PM »

Actually, I have the set too, and mine did include Megan and Sundance!  And I have the box too, and it confirms that.  It shows the two of them and says "includes Megan and Sundance" in several places.

I'm not saying you're wrong, though.  :)  But I'm starting to wonder if it was sold in two versions, one with M & S, and one without.

I get the impression that there's been some debate over this for a while, though.  Even Dream Valley says there's been some conflicting evidence and testimonials.

I didn't get my set new, though; I found one in great condition and mostly complete with box at a flea market in Missouri.  So since I didn't get it new from the store, I guess I can't say for certain.

Hmm, you're in Canada, aren't you?  Maybe the American one came with M & S, and the Canadian one didn't.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Betelgeuse

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 12:49:55 AM »
Hmm, you're in Canada, aren't you?  Maybe the American one came with M & S, and the Canadian one didn't.
Sears is a Canadian company is it not? I'm guessing the Sears exclusive would be a slightly different version.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2012, 05:28:08 AM »

*nods*...me too...and oh no this means a bidding war when we both spot it doesnt it lol!

Oddly I have only ever seen it boxed with Megan and Sundance - I have never seen packaging where Megan & Sundance are not included but I have been told that it exists :) I am guessing it probably worked a little bit like the Show Stable where the initial release came with the pony and the later release came without the pony?
Loa is my love god!

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 06:24:21 AM »

*nods*...me too...and oh no this means a bidding war when we both spot it doesnt it lol!

I need one white trough and the brush as well... so yeah, I agree with a bidding war! lol!

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2012, 06:38:32 AM »
Lol at this point I could care less about the brush...I just want some furniture lol.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 06:48:44 AM »

I need one white trough and the brush as well... so yeah, I agree with a bidding war! lol!

Lol...I now have visions of a thread for the ebay auction of this "brush" and people all saying "wow what a crazy price" - we all have to turn up and admit we were bidders then!
Loa is my love god!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal