collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Pullips made me do it!  (Read 29417 times)

Offline M!ndy

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: The Pullips made me do it!
« Reply #420 on: August 31, 2013, 06:40:47 PM »
Thanks Zomebelina and Buzzingbumblebee! Both of your girls are stunning, I'm already sure caving for BRH will be one of the best Pullip decisions I've made ^.^
:fox:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 31, 2013, 07:07:56 PM »
Some late Charlotte spam for you M!ndy! I always read these threads when I wake up then by the time I actually get going I forget to reply...XD

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Charlotte in the Snow by Rysika, on Flickr

Offline M!ndy

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 31, 2013, 07:29:34 PM »
Oooh Rhini! Charlotte is gorgeous!  I'm loving these out of stock shots too. As beautiful as her stock is, she looks even lovelier in other outfits.

Yep, definitely convinced that buying her was a great idea  :biggrin:

(PS. I adore the names you've all given your BRH's, they're all so fitting!)

Offline Buzzingbumblebee

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Blythe plastic surgeon =^-^=
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 31, 2013, 11:16:28 PM »
Charlotte is beautiful, I need to get my girls some winter clothes soon so I can take outdoors photos all year round ^^. I might have to try knitting again, I should be able to make some scarfs anyway.
I think BRH looks good in pretty much anything and she is super photogenic. She is my favourite stock dolly, my custom is hard to compete with as she was made exactly how I wanted her :), but it's a close call ^^.

Blythe customising blog, commissions open: http://beesdreamland.com/

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 01, 2013, 12:12:18 AM »
Yup, she really is!  :biggrin: Loving the outdoor shots of your girls, Bumblebee and Rhini :lovey: I'm currently fighting with myself over whether I want to change mine out of her stock... she's just So. Darn. Perfect. as she is! But I want to dress her in other outfits too... but I don't want to put her stock -away-... ahh, the dolly drama of it all  :lol:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Buzzingbumblebee

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Blythe plastic surgeon =^-^=
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 01, 2013, 03:51:54 AM »
I'm thinking about making a dolly wardrobe, maybe just from a painted cardboard box ^^, and I have seen some clothes hangers on ebay :). One of my other dollies is borrowing the BRH dress.

Blythe customising blog, commissions open: http://beesdreamland.com/

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: September 01, 2013, 10:10:15 PM »
Eee so excited for tomorrow! I'm taking Nina and Dahlia to a very special place for what should be some super awesome photos!  :biggrin: It took me FOREVER to decide who to bring, but in the end I had to pick two who complimented each other  :)

Offline M!ndy

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: September 02, 2013, 07:56:10 PM »
Oh I can't wait to see your photos Rhihi! I'm sure they're gorgeous especially with your two choices of models. I agree that they definitely compliment each other!

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: September 02, 2013, 08:37:41 PM »
ohhh! Charlette is gorgeous!  BRH is a beautiful doll.  I love her theme.

Here is Pan and her new(ish) friend, Aurora. 

I've had her for a little while now.  It's kind of a challenge to move her around and photograph her with all that hair and fiddly costume bits.  She's kind of a diva.  But so adorable.  I took off most of her outfit to make her easier to pose. 

Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: September 03, 2013, 12:46:25 AM »
Oh brightberry, your Aurora's stunningly beautiful! I didn't realize before that she has such lovely bright violet eyes. :lovey:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: September 03, 2013, 08:00:21 PM »
First let me say everyone's dolls are gorgeous! I have been able to resist the force of the Pullip for quite some time and that is even with visiting this topic..Until now.. Le sigh... Lol. It started with a Mini pullip Cornice, then yesterday I bought my mom one she picked out ( cause if I'm going be addicted might as well bring a friend  :snicker: ) Isul midnight deja vu from pullip style, I will post pics when he gets here(if he is anything like his picture he is gorgeous!). I decided I wanted to start with a nude so I could kinda make a character of my own and got lucky and just recently won one on evilbay for a decent price, well better then the prices I have seen them go for. She is a Asuka and has a black and gray wig with bluish eyes here is a photo(warning some nudity) :

What I am happy about is I restricted my self to a certain spending amount and because I was able to get her I still have a nice amount left over so can we say clothes shopping!!  :biggrin: Not sure what I will name her but looking forward to her arriving. I know it's risky buying from eBay but the seller has 100 percent feedback so I thought I'd take a chance cause I really like her. Now the problem is which pullip do I go for next lol my mom is having the same issue roflol! I'd love to get Tokidoki Luna then again the one wearing the frog costume and the pink Cheshire costum look cute too Gahhh! Oh the humanity! Someone said earlier something about Doomed,well that put me in mind of bender on futurama when he repeats that phrase "We're Doomed...Dooommmeedd! Yeah I'm doomed, another victim to the force of the Pullip. Well if nothing else i'll be surround by gorgeous dolls lol.  :lol:
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: September 03, 2013, 08:20:43 PM »
Thank you, Zombelina!  Her eyes only turn that color in bright light.  But it is one of my favorite features. 

And yes Jenn, we are dooommed!  I'm always finding myself surfing over to pullip style.   Your girl looks so adorable.  I don't see any reason why she wouldn't arrive ok.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: September 03, 2013, 09:21:52 PM »
Totally doomed!  :P But hey like I always say, at least I'm spending money on dolly-crack not ACTUAL crack XD Though that may be slightly less addictive...

I love Aurora too brightberry! I've wanted her for a while but her price tag keeps putting me off. One of these days.

I was going to edit my photos today but I got suuuuper sick from being outside all day yesterday, my allergies are going totally crazy and I've pretty much slept all day x__x

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: September 03, 2013, 09:40:16 PM »
Thanks Brightberry :) and If nobody minds I got a question. I have been trying to figure out what other clothes might fit my girl besides the pullip brand and I believe she has a type 3 body from what I can tell from charts that I have looked at on other sites. Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions? I am looking around now but if anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it. I didn't see a clothes for pullip dolls topic on the forum (unless I missed it)so that's why I am asking here. :)
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: September 04, 2013, 07:17:59 PM »
As far as clothes go, Barbie fits but it's hit or miss. Most of the shoes fit well, but most of the clothes are too big without fastening them in some way. Bratz pants fit but not tops. All Moxie girls clothes fit excellent. Everything else is kind of hit or miss unfortunately  :huh: Someone jump in if I'm missing some other good clothes resources.

Finally got my photos edited YAY!  :biggrin: Our super secret destination wasss.......the Japanese Festival at the Botanical Gardens! I wish I could have taken more photos since it's a huge and beautiful place, but the park was closing and my friend was getting antsy. Still got lots of good ones!

Please pleeaasse click any of the photos to go see the rest of the set on flickr!

Japanese Festival by Rysika, on Flickr

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal