collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Pullips made me do it!  (Read 29368 times)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Re: The Pullips made me do it!
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2012, 07:43:59 PM »
Thanks Cassy!  ^.^ Yep She's here!

She isssss......Pullip Yona!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yona comes home! by Rysika, on Flickr

Small Friends by Rysika, on Flickr

I thought I couldn't love one more than Kiyomi but adfsfer IM SO IN LOVE WITH HER! She's seriously the most beautiful creature I've ever set eyes on. She's so soft and delicate and...beautiful! :faint:

I love Prupate's wig! I don't see anything wrong with it. It does come a bit low over her eyes though, maybe trim the bangs like you said. As for outfits, personally I'm making some thrift store runs tomorrow and maybe picking up a barbie outfit or two from Target since they fit decently. I will go through my clothes and see if there's anything you and Zombielina can have :) I have so many clothes. So many XD I'm sorry about Alte! I guess I know to stay away from type 3 bodies now. Type 4 is slouchy and unbalanced enough as is.

xXCosmicBurstXx

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2012, 07:58:22 PM »
Thanks Cassy!  ^.^ Yep She's here!

She isssss......Pullip Yona!

Yona comes home! by Rysika, on Flickr

Small Friends by Rysika, on Flickr

I thought I couldn't love one more than Kiyomi but adfsfer IM SO IN LOVE WITH HER! She's seriously the most beautiful creature I've ever set eyes on. She's so soft and delicate and...beautiful! :faint:

I love Prupate's wig! I don't see anything wrong with it. It does come a bit low over her eyes though, maybe trim the bangs like you said. As for outfits, personally I'm making some thrift store runs tomorrow and maybe picking up a barbie outfit or two from Target since they fit decently. I will go through my clothes and see if there's anything you and Zombielina can have :) I have so many clothes. So many XD I'm sorry about Alte! I guess I know to stay away from type 3 bodies now. Type 4 is slouchy and unbalanced enough as is.

.....Yona is so cute! I love her sweet face. Her stock pictures don't do her justice. It looks like I'll have to add another girl to my wishlist. >.<;;;;;;

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2012, 08:43:22 PM »
I have Alte and she looks much better in a different wig. One with bangs suits her. I also think her stock wig is to far back giving her a kinda sever look. Almost like she has a receding hairline.

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2012, 09:51:20 PM »
Oh finally the wait is over :D She is gorgeous! So so sweet :hearts: I love her wig! Like I commented on flickr I totally know your pattern now :lol:

I'm finding Barbie clothes a bit hit and miss but you are wonderful with alterations so I'm sure you can make it work! Their shoes fit perfectly which is awesome!

Thank you for the offer of clothes :D :hug: that would be super awesome but totally not necessary as i think you will have many of your own dolls to dress!

Oh and I forgot to mention that mum found me a Chloi :shocked: I am still in shock...not getting excited until i get a photo of her in mums hands :lol:. She's also buying herself a pullip - i am spreading the doll-mania!

I have Alte and she looks much better in a different wig. One with bangs suits her. I also think her stock wig is to far back giving her a kinda sever look. Almost like she has a receding hairline.

Thank you for the tip :) I picked her especially for her lack of fringe as I wanted her to be Belle. Maybe I will find a better fringless wig :) Her lips are also starting to bug me more and more!

Come visit my blog!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2012, 10:27:46 PM »
I'm liking Prupate's wig too Cassy, and I love that you made Alte into Belle!

Ooh Rhini! Yona, such a lovely girl! I love the shot with the little totoro, did you make them? SO CUTE. :heart:

As for outfits, personally I'm making some thrift store runs tomorrow and maybe picking up a barbie outfit or two from Target since they fit decently. I will go through my clothes and see if there's anything you and Zombielina can have :) I have so many clothes. So many XD I'm sorry about Alte! I guess I know to stay away from type 3 bodies now. Type 4 is slouchy and unbalanced enough as is.

You are a darling, you totally don't have to do that, but thank you so much in advance if you find something you're SURE you don't want anymore! :heart:

My Peter is sitting beside my bed in her box... I have a list of new names for her but I haven't decided quite yet, and I don't think I can debox her until she has her name! If I can't choose one you guys will need to help me XD

I've also decided I NEED to get her Bloody Red Hood's stock eventually! Buuut I almost just want the whole doll so she can have a friend... Ack! New grail! :faint: New Year's Resolution: Save Up! :biggrin:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline CasseminaPie

• View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2012, 03:43:43 AM »
Red Hood is gorgeous and her stock is very cute :) Good luck saving with all those MH dolls coming out :lol:

Went shopping after work and found some interesting things!

Jewellery box love seat:

Doll outfits that fit pretty well (for $2.80!!), even the shoes fit:

It's the white dress and the white shoes that Banshee is wearing. They had quite a few different ones, the dresses fit nicely but the separates didn't work at all.

Let me me know if anyone else wants some!
Come visit my blog!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2012, 06:57:34 PM »
Red Hood is gorgeous and her stock is very cute :) Good luck saving with all those MH dolls coming out :lol:

Ahhh she looks lovely out of stock too! Mattel really needs to slow down on releases/stop making them so flaky to get so I don't panic on them, and can save up for a Red!

That little white dress is cuuuuute :inlove:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline CasseminaPie

• View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2012, 03:55:32 AM »
Haha I know! Juggling MH + Pullips was too hard but thankfully no new dolls have released here yet.

I have a new favourite Pullip again - Henri is beyond amazing! Even more gorgeous in person and her stock is to die for :D
Come visit my blog!

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2012, 07:18:58 AM »
I'm selling some MH to help pay for the pullips and oh god nightmare x_X remind me never to sell a whole bunch of stuff at once ever again!

Speaking of though, I got two excellent deals on ebay and have two girls on their way to me  :lol:

I looove that Blue frilly dress you have on Merl! Where is that one from?

Offline CasseminaPie

• View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2012, 12:28:08 PM »
Oooooo I have been stalking eBay! Who did you get? Don't make me wait to find out again! :lol:

Oh and the blue dress is one of the pullip outfits I got from pullipstyle :)
Come visit my blog!

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2012, 12:54:28 PM »
:P Okay fine I wont make you wait! I got an awweesoome deal that I can hardly believe, MIB Chloi for $160!  :frolic: I never thought I'd be able to afford her!

I also picked up a nude Bloody Red Hood for $55  ^.^ There was also a nude Romantic Alice that I was tempted by, but she had a damaged hand and I really want her stock. They're both shipping from the US too so I'll get them this week or next!  :biggrin:

Offline CasseminaPie

• View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2012, 01:08:04 PM »
What??!  :shocked:

You must have access to some magical eBay that I can't see :p that is a fantastic deal! Congrats :D

That is so exciting!!!
Come visit my blog!

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2012, 01:36:59 PM »
Thanks!!  :biggrin: I still can't believe it either. The next lowest price was like $260 all the way up to 400. I've just been searching "pullip" every day and checking the newly listed items. I think the reason no one noticed her is because the name "chloi" wasn't anywhere in the description it just said carnival pullip. I'm so excited!! x3

And red hood!! She's lovely, I'm sure she'll fit right in with my other ladies! Ugh somehow I managed to more than double my collection in like two weeks XD

Offline CasseminaPie

• View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2012, 01:55:32 PM »
I bow down to your eBay powers! That is the best find ever! I am jealous and I already have a Chloi (although typically my mum refuses to ship her to me :lol: so no idea when i'll actually have her)

Told you Pullips are better displayed together ;)

Good luck with you MH sales! I am enjoying my MH clearout - it's cleansing haha
Come visit my blog!

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2012, 02:09:39 PM »
This is everything i have coming to me in the mail currently  ^.^

I agree actually, the MH cleanse felt good! I sold a few on here and then a guy is picking up the rest locally. More space, more money. Win/win!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal